CAV 3 vs 3 - MM21, NMT, & TTBA vs Wyldsong, Serrure, & CA1

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NimaMindTricks

3-on-3 Villains vs Heroes CAV Challenge!

Villains Team:

No Caption Provided

~VS~

Heroes Team:

No Caption Provided

Battle Location

No Caption Provided

Battle starting points - Yellow "x" = Villains Team / Red "x" = Heroes team

Rules (Goal Oriented Battle):

• The Villains were hired for big bucks to steal an artifact being guarded by the Heroes at the red "x"!

• Heroes and Villains begin this battle on their respective "x" marks indicated above.

• Villains get 10 minutes to convene and strategize how they will steal the artifact.

• Heroes are expecting a heist that night BUT they do not know who or what plans on stealing the artifact.

• Villains initially have no clue who is guarding the artifact.

• Both sides have basic knowledge of one another (nothing intimate though).

• Everyone has standard gear on them.

• Everyone is in character, but will kill if necessary or if it is just in their character to do so.

• No "insta kills" (i.e. tornadoes in stomachs, Aspen dehydration, etc.)

• BFR may be used as a plot device or to gain an advantage but not for an outright win.

• Victory by any means unless otherwise state above. At least one villain must walk away with the artifact.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@nimamindtricks: Everything looks good to me - you might just want to add in the rule preventing insta kill moves such as WW planting a tornado in their stomachs, Magik teleporting everyone to Limbo & having demons tear them apart, or Aspen's dehydration techniques.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Sweet. I added it now. I thought the in character stip would have covered that.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tag for votes, this could be really cool.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#7  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@nimamindtricks: nice. Once again, I'll get an In tro post up after I finish posting in other threads. I have two other replies first, then the Intro in our Atrocious/Terrax CaV, then will get to this one. Backlogged a bit form the Holiday. I'll have them all done by the end of the night tonight! ;)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sy8000

Tag me for votes.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By serrure

Shaman

hes the guy on the top left
hes the guy on the top left

Dr. Michael Twoyoungmen is a surgeon that, at first, rejected the magical abilities that ran through his family. His wife became Terminally ill, and Michael promised his daughter, who would become Talisman, he would cure her. Unfortunately that cure never came to be and Michael abandoned his daughter, and secluded himself to the woods. He then learned his magical abilities from his dead grandfather

Abilities

he has an insane amount of magical spells and abilities, and i wont tip my hand early now.

Multi-Tasker

he can go into the Astral Plane while still focusing on his human body

No Caption Provided

hes doing open heart surgery while going into the Astral Plane... most sorcerers must leave their body in a "hibernate" state. Michael does open heart surgery...

oh and this isnt a one time thing

he can even cast spells from his body while his spirit is in the Astral Plane. he can also cast spells from his astral plane also

Spells

ok he has a crap ton of these and im not covering them all here... ill maybe do 2-4

Rain

he can take the moisture out of the sky and make it rain... now if we only had a team member who like water... oh wait

No Caption Provided

Invisibility

cant hit what you cant see

Illusions

and what you can see may not be real no

he changes their appearance

2-3 he makes a full illusion as a "warning"

lol these arent even the most useful

No Flying

i wanted this to catch your attention

No Caption Provided

btw hes able to keep Snowbird from moving (whos around class 80 strength/ and durability enough to spar with hercules) and Northstar... who has moved FTL so... lets assume if you fly, you're stuck.

oh and as you can see its a rather simple cast isnt it... good news is my team doesnt need to fly

bad news... not so much for you're team

Offense

lets move on to something better

he is able to 1 shot Northstar (someone with some pretty "Ok" durability)

and he sends out shards of Ice that not even Aurora can dodge... so thats 2 extremely fast people hes tagged...

Soul Manipulation/ Telepathy

1. He can go into peoples soul and can read them like a persons thoughts... notice he mentions soul at least once in this scan

2-3... he TP's Aurora, who has split personality disorder, she has been able to resist some of the best telepaths because of her disorder. Shaman does not seem to be struggling here

Thats all Folks

No Caption Provided

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By Wyldsong

@highaccuser: Can do.

@matchesmalone21 @thetruebarryallen@nimamindtricks: Alright gang, like I posted in the PM, I am about to start some PC upgrades, so I will be without a PC for a short bit, and with @cosmicallyaware1 being delayed as well, to keep this flowing and get it going, you guys go ahead and get your intros in if you could. It will be just a tiny bit disjointed in the start, but after the intro section, we can keep our postings together by groups for ease of reading. I do want to get the momentum flowing, and get this running, so go ahead and get your teams intros up if you would, and by that time, I should be all well and upgraded, and ready to go.

I will be around to check in on cell phone, but obviously, a CaV post will not be doable on that=)

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing!!!

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for votes please.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Character Introduction: Weather Wizard

No Caption Provided

Biography

I'm using a composite version of Weather Wizard, meaning I'm using both his Pre 52 feats & his New 52 feats. This creates a complication when trying to describe his background/biography.

In the Pre 52 world he was Mark Mardon who murdered his brother Clyde and weaponized his weather device into the Weather Wand. He fought the Flash on his own a couple times before joining up with the Rogues. He's switched his alliances several times during his history, working with both Captain Cold's Rogues and Blacksmith's Rogues, during this it was shown that he is one of the more ruthless of the bunch & is entirely willing to kill should someone get in his way or challenge him. This personality was further displayed during Final Crisis: Rogues Revenge when he planted a Tornado in someones stomach and completely decimated another via lightning strike.

In the New 52 world he is Marco Mardon and worked as a Mexican Drug Lord. He joined up with Captain Cold and the other Rogues after his brother was killed by his girlfriend/wife and has worked with them ever since. His most recent exploits had him & the other Rogues escaping death as they were hunted down by the Crime Syndicate during Forever Evil.

All in all - he's a thief, a rogue, and won't stop to kill you if you're in his way.

Powers & Abilities

Weather Manipulation:

Weather Wizard; as his name suggests, is a manipulator of all things weather. Originally he required the usage of his Weather Wand; however, in the Pre 52 verse the abilities became internally manifested & in the New 52 he bonded himself with his wand & became a meta human. With his weather manipulation he is capable of the following.

• Heatwave Creation - Weather Wizard can create deadly heat waves by increasing the air temperature around a localized target. Once the air surrounding his target hits a temperature of 130 degrees Fahrenheit his target suffers heat cramps. This induces incredibly painful muscle spasms within the abdomen & legs.
  • Blizzard Creation - Weather Wizard is capable of creating deadly blizzards in the blink of an eye. With these blizzards come incredibly large blocks of hail and temperatures can potentially reach Absolute Zero as seen in Forever Evil: Rogues Revenge.
  • Hurricane Creation - Weather Wizard is capable of creating flash floods & hurricanes without being within the vicinity of a large water supply.
  • Tornado Creation - Weather Wizard can create powerful winds & even city destroying tornadoes. He has been seen creating & controlling multiple tornadoes at once.
  • Lightning Blasts - One of Weather Wizard's most common forms of attack is through summoning lightning to strike his foes from above. He can do this without having direct sight on his targets. It should also be known that the weather around him works to defend him subconsciously, so he can focus on attacking while the weather will naturally defend him.
  • Magnetism - Weather Wizard is connected with Earth's Magnetic Field & has a slight control over magnetism.

He can use these abilities in a variety of ways; however, I won't go about explaining that until we get into the actual fight.

Best of luck heroes, you'll need it against the Weather Wizard.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NimaMindTricks

Character Introduction: Spiral

No Caption Provided

Biography:

I will be using the 6-arm cosmic ninja, and highly underrated X-Men foe, Spiral! Spiral has never been retconned, but not too long ago she was depowered by her former bloated boss, Mojo. In this battle, I will be using Spiral's pre and post Mojo-depowering.

Long story short: Ricochet Rita was a very well known stunt woman, who was kidnapped and transformed by Mojo in the "Body Shop" by his scientist, Arize, due to her intimate association with Longshot. She was left with 6 organic and cybernetic arms, the ability to teleport, and knowledge of the dark arts.

Over the years she has served as an enemy of the X-Men, X-Force, New Mutants, and X-Factor. She has also served as a member of the Freedom Force, Sisterhood of Mutants, and the Uncanny X-Force.

Powers & Abilities

• Enhanced Speed

• Enhanced Strength

• Enhanced Reflexes

• Genius Intellect - In Cybernetics and Genetics
  • Expert Swordsman - She carries anywhere from 2 - 6 swords or melee weapons at a time, made of an unknown very durable metal from the Mojoverse.
  • Expert Martial Artist
  • Teleportation - Before Mojo depowered her, Spiral's teleportation powers were limitless. She could teleport her and others with to any place, timeline, or dimension. She performs these teleportations both in travel and combat situations. Unlike many other teleporters, she does not tire no matter how often or how far she teleports. After being depowered, her teleporting abilities were limited to just Earth.
  • Magical Abilities - Her mystical powers give her the ability of teleportation, the ability to become invisible, cast illusions, manipulate all forms of energy, stun or paralyze other people, and remove superhuman abilities. Spiral casts many of her spells by dancing or using her swords, the more complicated the spell the more elaborate her dance is. Despite this, her spells can be performed rather quickly and in some instances without a dance at all.
  • Possession Immunity

I believe that my teammates and I are going to use our unique abilities to the best of our advantage in a well-crafted manner that will leave the Heroes Team in shambles and the artifact in our possession. I will be showing off what Spiral is bringing to the table in the actual fight.

@matchesmalone21 - I believe you're up! :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Character Introduction: Count Vertigo

No Caption Provided

Biography

I will be using one of the most underrated Green Arrow foe: Count Vertigo! I will be using Count Vertigo's pre and new 52 versions.

Althought Dc Comics rebooted their entire universe Count Vertigo's background is substantially the same.

Count Vertigo is is the last descendant of the royal family that ruled the small eastern Europe country of Vlatava,who suffers from a inner ear defect that compromise his balance and that this defect was corrected had a device implanted in his head, but eventually discover that he had the ability to affect people's balance.

Power and Abilties

• Flight
  • Hand to Hand combatant: Werner is versed in boxe,karate and Judo.
  • Vertigo Effect: Through the implanted device in his head he is able to a wide area of effect causing extreme disorientation and nausea,but it can also affect people on an emotional level causing them to experience episodes of fear and anger,but with enough concentration he can make people's heads to explode.
    The most impressive is that his powers are also able to affect machines such missiles,guidance and detection systems nad many others.

Here is mate @nimamindtricks

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wyldsong

@nimamindtricks@matchesmalone21@thetruebarryallen@cosmicallyaware1 @serrure: Welcome to the new age of comicvine CaVs...we are going to keep this intro short and sweet gang, and get into the nitty gritty as it is needed. I mainly want to keep this first post short, as I need to reorganize the scans I have of her to make sure no rules are being broken. In the following, there are no more than two full page scans from a single comic...so with that in mind, let us get this intro started.

No Caption Provided

Aspen Matthews

Aspen is a unique being in the world, the only person to be born of a union of the races of the Blue and the Black. As such, she has the ability to manipulate water and energy for a variety of effects. Aspen is also a world renowned marine biologist, and of course, is a bit of a genius. So what does being a mix of these two races truly mean for her beyond some vague notion of water and energy manipulation? Let's start with a quick look at her Blue heritage...

Water Control

Aspen has control of all water. The moisture in the air, the condensation droplets on a cold beer bottle brought out on a warm summers day, that water in the lakes/rivers/oceans, and the water inside your very body.

She has pinpoint accuracy with water:

No Caption Provided

Not the full page...

She can harden it to make shielding and can make it react at mach speeds:

And she has the ability to change herself into a water form:

Finally, I know the one shot powers have been killed for this CaV, but purely for reference, it should be known that she could also rip the water right out of your body if she wanted to:

No Caption Provided

Also not a full page...

We will get into more details a bit further on down the road, just so we can understand the scale and scope of her power, but really, there should not be any question as to the fact that any water brought to the playing field, is hers to control. Water is her domain.

Energy Control:

Now, her heritage with the race of the Black affords her some energy control as well. She can fire off energy blasts:

No Caption Provided

And another non-full page...

Here she is channeling the Blue Sun phenomena (a satellite weapon powered by 3-4 earthbound nuclear powered stations) and redirecting the energy, destroying the satellite and powering stations:

No Caption Provided

Here she is taking an energy form:

No Caption Provided

And I will close this out with an example of another one shot ability, that while I will not be factoring it into my debate, is still pretty fricking cool and needs to be seen. Remember the Blue Sun scan from above? She can recreate the effect to take her foes out:

No Caption Provided

And the final, not full page=)

My girl here can do some pretty scary things with water and energy when she needs to.

In Closing:

Hopefully, this little intro has gone to show the uninitiated a good glimpse into the world of Aspen Matthews, and that she is in fact a force to be reckoned with. We'll get into things like flight, water travel speed, durability, healing/regen, and so on as needed.

No Caption Provided

Over to you @cosmicallyaware1...

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: nice bro. So I'm the last one up huh? figures that I left my Flash Drive with all my scans on it at home. Lemme see if I have my back up here at work. If not, then I will just wing it I guess..........I'll be back soon......

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: nice bro. So I'm the last one up huh? figures that I left my Flash Drive with all my scans on it at home. Lemme see if I have my back up here at work. If not, then I will just wing it I guess..........I'll be back soon......

Thank you sir, and yes, we are up to you. Once you are done, I guess with the way this has gone, @nimamindtricks, you and your crew can post their opening strategy after cosmic goes, and then we will post ours, and then to keep things nice and tidy, we can run the back and forth like that.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@nimamindtricks@matchesmalone21@thetruebarryallen@serrure@wyldsong: alrighty gents, let me knock this intro outta the way...

Presenting: Illyana Rasputin, the Mutant Sorceress know as..........Magik.

No Caption Provided

and keeping in tradition with everyone else in this thread, I will make this a shortened Intro (as I typically go into fair detail with my Introductions)

Biography:

Illyana Nikolievna Rasputin, the indomitable mutant known as Magik, is a super-humanly powerful mutant with the power of teleportation, as well as being a unbelievably powerful and gifted sorceress. She has a potential that has yet to be reached (as stated by Dr.Strange) and in her short life she has seen and been through many things. From the experience of being kidnapped at a very young age by the evil Belasco, to life in a "Hell" dimension named Limbo for 7 years. Her gifts were exploited, and her soul was corrupted by black magic, turning a portion of it evil. After becoming the first victim to die of the Legacy Virus, she was eventually resurrected by her former master several years later. She is currently a member of Cyclops' team of rebel mutants and a teacher at the New Charles Xavier School for Mutants. During the events of Avengers vs X-men, she tasted even greater power; that of the Phoenix Force. Ever since having her powers altered by the Phoenix Force, Magik has undergone an upgrade in power levels that have yet to be fully determined and clarified.

Powers and Abilities:

• Mutant Ability: The unique abilityto create and control teleportation energies in the form of "stepping discs". Not only just herself but a group of individuals as well, to a multitude of different places including destinations in both time and space. The only limitation to her teleportation power is that she must use Limbo as her stopping point prior to her final destination, wherever that may be. Magik can also teleport herself or others into her domain, Limbo or "Hell" dimension or out of it. As Limbo is her domain, Illyana is able to mentally scan Limbo, while on Earth in order to locate whomever she wishes to teleport to Earth from it. Magik has succeeded in teleporting herself and another person across a continents, and to travel through time on multiple occasions.
  • Mystical Abilities: As a result of Illyana's diverse training and multiple years learning while in Limbo, she gained an aptitude for sorcery and control over magic that was unlike no other. She had created a unique blend of both white and black magic that she would wield. Recently,Illyana has been using her abilities to travel back in time to Dr. Strange before he became an Avenger to help train her in her magical abilities.Some notable examples of her Magical abilities include, but are not limited to:

-Mind Control (both humans and animals)

-Metamorphing (herself, others or objects. living or otherwise)

-Astral Projection

-Necromancy

-Generate and release concussive bolts of pure magic energy

-Creation of magical force fields

-Summoning of Demonic Minions and other constructs

-Ability to generate and manipulate fire

-Mental Possession

-Dark force manipulation

-Creation of constructs purely of magical energies

• Weapon Paraphernalia: The Soulsword! :The Soulsword is the ultimate embodiment of Illyana's magical strength. It has the ability to disrupt any type of Magic & breaking of Spells. There has been nothing shown that has the ability to resist this and it is lethal to Magical beings and energies. The Soulsword also is able to absorb souls of others either permanently or to simply store and transfer, if kept in the sword it would increase the swords strength. In addition the Soulsword augments Magical powers, summons of Mystical Eldritch Armor to it's bearer (When wearing the mystical armor, Illyana displayed an increase in her own personal strength. Shown when she did battle with her one time, servant S'ym. During the Inferno invasion, when the two did battle Illyana could easily grab S'ym and throw him yards away from her with only one arm.) It has been stated that the Soulsword cannot harm non-magical beings......which has proven to be untrue (can cover that in deeper detail in the debate though)

In Closing:

She's one baaaaaaad chica...........

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NimaMindTricks

@serrure@cosmicallyaware1@wyldsong Alright gentlemen, it's time for me to reveal the first part of the Villain team strategy...

No Caption Provided

Game Plan

Our villain team gets 10 minutes to convene and figure out a plan of attack. Now that would be difficult considering the fact we won't knowwho or what we are up against. Have no fear: Spiral's tech and magic are here!

Our team will start off by having Spiral attach her tech to a bird and use it as a surveillance device to monitor your team.

As you can see here, she is able to immediately whistle for a bird and attach her Body Shop tech to its head to find her missing buddy Ginny. From there, she uses her mystical connection to the tech to get a birds eye view of the entire city and is able to pinpoint her location despite all the chaos going on in the city.

No Caption Provided

Now once my team sees which heroes are guarding the artifact, how many of them there are, and where there positions may be, phase 2 of our plan begins.

Spiral will turn herself, as well as Weather Wizard (@thetruebarryallen) and Count Vertigo (@matchesmalone21) invisible with a simple spell like she has done her a couple different times to herself and Mojo - leaving them completely undetected by the public. Why is that? Because this spell allows her to split between space and time while remaining in our physical world.

This will be very useful for our team considering the fact the surprise element of our assault on your team is key.

Lastly, how will the villains team get to the artifact? Simple via teleportation. Spiral is easily one of the most competent and powerful teleporters in the Marvel Universe.

Let's take a look at a couple simple examples of how potent her teleportation can be.

1. Her teleporting powers explained. Point blank the panel says she can teleport wherever she wants. I will show examples later of how this can mean across dimensions, the earth, timelines, and so on. She can take groups of people with her too.

2. Spiral (depowered) teleporting inside a building that she has never been or seen the inside of before. She teleports like this all the time, so getting to the artifact will be a piece of cake.

Conclusion

Now, this is just a set up to our plan of attack, I have not even covered the offensive half of our plan. I will let @thetruebarryallen and @matchesmalone21 cover that. Spiral has a few powerful abilities in that regard too. But for now, what I have presented here is the basic idea of our team's plan of attack which potentially does noteven require an actual offensive assault at all because it is so stealthy. We can be in and out without any of you heroes getting hurt in the process.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimamindtricks: nice! excellent opener. good luck...................you're gonna need it!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@serrure: @wyldsong: @cosmicallyaware1: Second part of villains strategy

No Caption Provided

Second Part

I believe that ten minutes is sufficient to formulate a strategy of attack, although thetam do not know against whom they're fighting,but I believe that our skills combined are a unique threat to any team.

As our team is under Invisibility spell Count Vertigo served as support and distraction releasing his vertigo effect upon the heroes,disabling them briefly (via illusions) for a decisive attack from Weather Wizard or or even eliminate them if focus his vertigo effect since the new 52 version demonstrated offensive abillities as overload a people's brain until explode.

Example of vertigo effect causing illusions.

The vertigo effect works on both mental and physical level and therefore the illusions will look convincing in the eyes of those who see,as well as disrupt concentration and aim of heroes team.

How good is Vertigo Effect?

1-3 Vertigo Effect leaves Ollie dizzy and unable to aim correctly for days.

1-2 Not even Superman can resist it.

Count Vertigo part in this plan is explained and now is up to @thetruebarryallen and @nimamindtricksto finish it.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@nimamindtricks said:

@thetruebarryallen bump you're up brother!!

Wait - I'm confused by this format. What am I posting - just how Weather Wizard offensively dominates?

Sure, If you like. I feel it's more of how the team members will work in conjunction with one another to obtain victory. However, Wyldsong is going to be absent for a bit so I 'm not sure if we need to put this one "on the back burner" until he arrives back (not sure when that will be)

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@nimamindtricks said:

@thetruebarryallen bump you're up brother!!

Wait - I'm confused by this format. What am I posting - just how Weather Wizard offensively dominates?

Sure, If you like. I feel it's more of how the team members will work in conjunction with one another to obtain victory. However, Wyldsong is going to be absent for a bit so I 'm not sure if we need to put this one "on the back burner" until he arrives back (not sure when that will be)

Alright - I'll get a post up after my finals are done (near the end of this week) and since Wyld is on a short break I don't think that my post needs to be AS urgent as before :D

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By serrure

*puts on killer shades*

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Lol I forgot about this!

lmao, I did too. was going through some unfinished matches to wrap things up and saw this. Let's get everyone in here and finish waht we started, this has too much potential for a great match....

@serrure: let's go bro!!!

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@cosmicallyaware1: unfortunately it is believed that MM21 is no longer doing CaVs

If we can get everyone back, I am game.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@serrure said:

@cosmicallyaware1: unfortunately it is believed that MM21 is no longer doing CaVs

@serrure said:

If you guys wanna scrap this one and redo it, I am game. We can pick new characters or not, it doesn't matter. Me and TTBA would need a new teammate though I guess.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@serrure said:

@serrure said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

If you guys wanna scrap this one and redo it, I am game. We can pick new characters or not, it doesn't matter. Me and TTBA would need a new teammate though I guess.

@nimamindtricks: I'm 110% okay with re-doing this from the start.

I have no issues with a reboot.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: @nimamindtricks: @wyldsong: @serrure: If we do a reboot, I'm game. If we continue with a substituted viner (and character) for MM21, I'm game for that as well. I just want to continue a CaV with all of us involved.......discuss in separate PM to work out details?

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NimaMindTricks
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: @thetruebarryallen: @wyldsong: @cosmicallyaware1: this is my third time trying to post this message. Can someone start the PM and add our new teammate @nickthedevil to it? My phone is acting up

I don't think it's you phone man.....the site is glitchy as hell. has eaten many of my posts in the past couple hours...