owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Blade and Tigra vs Morbius and Swordsman

All are standard.  Blade has two swords and several stakes.  Swordsman (original) has his special sword.

In character but with no morals.  Win by any means.

Battle takes place in an evacuated Applebee's, starting on opposite sides.

Who wins and why?

Blade
Blade

Tigra
Tigra

Morbius
Morbius

Swordsman
Swordsman

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By robertloucksjr

Tigra is by far the toughest as a 10 tonner and she should be at least as quick as everyone else so Blade/Tigra take it.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By owie  Moderator
@robertloucksjr said:

Tigra is by far the toughest as a 10 tonner and she should be at least as quick as everyone else so Blade/Tigra take it.

I'd totally agree that she's the strongest and probably fastest, although Blade and Morbius are also fast.  But strength isn't everything; she's got no protection against being cut by a sword (Swordsman is far more skilled than her, so I don't think her speed is enough to dodge him while simultaneously attacking him), or being cut by Morbius's claws--her speed isn't enough to dodge Morbius completely.  Plus Swordsman's sword has the capability to shoot concussive energy, a disintegration beam, electricity, fire, and knock-out gas, while team 1 only has Blade's stakes as possible distance weapons--and since they're starting at opposite ends of the restaurant--say 40-50'--distance weapons will be a factor.  They're also fighting in a relatively enclosed space, with chairs and tables all around, so it will be hard for all of them to jump around.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing about the outcome, I just don't think it comes down to just strength.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By owie  Moderator

Bump!