IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All weapons/feats/abilities allowed. Battle on abandoned, war-torn Earth.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Would be a good match, but is Death resistant to lightning or magic?

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reikai

Terrible mismatch. You effectively have Magic Superman against a high-end street leveler. Oh yeah, that was fair thinking.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Death has one hope for victory. Humans who gaze in his reaper form die.

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: A high-end street leveler?!? Are you for real?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: Remember, it's Darksiders Death. He's not an Abstract. He's not a class 100+ brick, not an FTL'er, and certainly not invincible. He's got some nice Necromancy going for him, but he's not a world-ender. Yes, he can take out giant enemies. But not through sheer brute force, but cunning and skill. And having a magical scythe doesn't hurt either.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@reikai:

His stats probably put him in mid-tier.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By reikai

@godtriggerhulk: Death's physical strength and cutting force aren't the same. Physically he's maybe around class 10 or 20 at highest. War is higher, maybe around class 50. But all of that is miniscule next to figures like Supes, Cap Marvel (Billy) and Black Adam who can punch mountains to rubble.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good battle. I'd say Death is around Thor level. But it's my opinion that Black Adam would have the edge over Thor.

So, I guess I gotta give it to Adam.

Jmarshmallow

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By reikai

@jmarshmallow: DS Death isn't Thor level. Thor can shatter planets, fly FTL and fight on par with the Silver Surfer on a good day. Not counting any of his more powered up forms.Thor can control the weather and lighting on a global scale and lift trillions of tons. I'm not getting where people are thinking that Death of the Four Horsemen is that powerful.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: You forgetting Death has a comic book? He owned War while holding back iirc.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Having a comic book isn't the same as being on par with other comic characters. Also, this was after War had gone on a massacre and the other Three Horsemen were sent to collect his ungrateful arse. To which War attacked them all because he didn't want to go. War was going after Fury, Death got in the way and took the blow. Fury tied War's arm with her whip and Death cut it off. This made use of Death's massive damage soaking prowess.

This was also more than a thousand years before the game timeline, and it was after that comic that War would get his prosthetic left hand.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Well to be fair, Black Adam lacks n52 feats. I'll give the fight to Death.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I wouldn't say anything without knowing which version of BA this is. And I'd go with Pre-52 for the sake of argument since that's the only one with feats. W/O feats all we can say are what his powers are. And that's ridiculous.

Pre-52 Stomps. This is a mismatch. Anyone who thinks War and Death are on the same level as Thor and Heralds, needs to have their heads examined, or to actually play the Darksiders games and Read their comics as opposed to using Myth.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: You should relax lol. Read the standard battle forum rules. If it's not specified, we use current versions. Black Adam isn't completely featless, he just has very few feats.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I know the rules. But even so, if he's already fighting with New 52 Supes, who can bench-press the entire Planet for days on end, it's still a horrible mismatch.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MonsterStomp
reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: No. I want the Black Adam v Superman fight.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I don't read DC stuff. So I don't know if they have fought in the N52 yet. But Black Adam has always been on par with Billy and Supes. That's not likely to change. DC did a universal reboot, only to start redoing the same BS they were doing before.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Death beat Samael at his prime, whose power "rivals that of the Dark Prince."

I would say that alone should make him Thor-level.

Jmarshmallow

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Well yeah, I suppose those factors would even out the fight a little. Maybe magical scythe can hurt Adam?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Death beat Samael at his prime, whose power "rivals that of the Dark Prince."

I would say that alone should make him Thor-level.

Jmarshmallow

Incorrect. Death didn't 'beat' Samael. He fought him for the Demon Key, and Samael was toying with him the entire time. We know this because Sam laughed at him half the time, and would go sit on his throne just to taunt Death. The most Death actually did was put a scratch on Samael's face. To which Samael was both surprised and amused by this, and it was for that reason alone that he gave Death the Demon Key, just to see what would happen next.

Also the statement of "rivals that of the Dark Prince" is completely meaningless, because we've never seen the Dark Prince (Lucifer) in action in any shape/way/form within the Darksiders universe. And we only hear his voice during the secret ending when he promises to Lilith that she will not gain pleasure from her punishment this time.

We do not know how powerful Lucifer is in this universe, nor the full extent of Samael's power, as in DS1 when his full strength was restored he claimed he was "Like unto a God" and that he could "suck the marrow from your bones" (said to war) within a heartbeat. Basically claiming he could kill one of the Four Horsemen with ease had he so wished.

It is suggested that Samael is at least equal in power to Lucifer, but not proven, and as of yet there hasn't been a single being in the DS-verse that could even remotely be considered "Thor-level" beyond the Creator himself, who is, as far as we know, Omnipotent.

@reikai: Well yeah, I suppose those factors would even out the fight a little. Maybe magical scythe can hurt Adam?

It's not about hurting Adam, it's about even surviving the first one/one-thousandth of a second. Death is, at best, between sub and low super-sonic speed. New-52 bricks like Superman, are in the high hypersonic ranges at the very least, and upwards to Lightspeed+. In all respects, Black Adam should still be many thousands of times to millions of times stronger and faster than Death. Which, once again, makes it a complete mismatch.

And the excuse of "oh Adam doesn't have enough feats" is no excuse at all, and I don't like to see such cheap cop-outs for a character to win, when by next week Adam could be throwing micro-blackholes around like softballs. Death from the Darksiders series is, at current, one of my favorite fictional characters for being such a badass and doing whatever it took to save his brother War and to alleviate his own guilt for past actions.

And despite the fact I dislike DC comics and have never found Black Adam to be interesting in the least, doesn't mean I'm going to say Death wins because I like him more, and there's no way I'm going to claim he's more powerful than what we've seen him capable of.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: You should relax lol. Read the standard battle forum rules. If it's not specified, we use current versions. Black Adam isn't completely featless, he just has very few feats.

We only assume it's the current version if the OP gave no inkling to what version is being used. The OP in this instance has used an image of Pre-52 Black Adam indicating the version being used

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@monsterstomp said:

We only assume it's the current version if the OP gave no inkling to what version is being used. The OP in this instance has used an image of Pre-52 Black Adam indicating the version being used

Indeed I have, it is pre-Nu52, drawn by Alex Ross

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@monsterstomp said:

Well that was stupid. Black Adam wrecks.

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92 said:

@dondave said:

@monsterstomp said:

Fine, New-52

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92 said:

@dondave said:

@monsterstomp said:

Fine, New-52

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: Then Black Adam doesn't have the feats to compete with Death lol.

It's a lose-lose situation either way.

Jmarshmallow

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Really? He's that weak? :'( My life mission has failed...

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: I mean, maybe there's someone out there who could argue in favor of Black Adam lol.

But I would say that New-52 doesn't compete with someone who took down The Archon WITH the Rod of Arafel. The Rod of Arafel was so powerful that the entire Hellguard said they would stand no chance if the Destroyer wielded it. And the Crowfather was terrified of the power Death would have if he wielded it. But Death wasn't scared of it in the slightest.

That's gotta mean something!

Jmarshmallow

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Adam ftw.

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: I'm sure there is, but s/he's probably the same person who says that Batman can take Supes one-on-one as well, so heh.

Yeah, that's the thing, I thought Death was a lot stronger than he apparently is when I made this thread. So either it's one combatant OP, or the other. Oh well, that sucks.

Feel free to call the mods down and lock this, I guess. XD

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: Believe it or not, I'm that guy. I think Bats always has something in his pocket to take down Supes, unless he's bloodlusted.

And Death is extremely strong. He'll crush any street-leveler. But he lacks FTL speed, class 100+ strength, and flight. I'm honestly not even sure how strong he is, and that's coming from somebody who is a HUGE fan of Darksiders.

He just doesn't have the feats to complete with people who could potentially blow up planets.

Maybe one day he will.

But for tonight, nothing.

And I don't want this locked, just in case someone cares to disagree with me xD

Jmarshmallow

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Yeah, bloodlusted Superman isn't exactly a cakewalk.

So where exactly does he lie? Crush street-levelers, but can't stand up to anything higher...

I admit I haven't played the second Darksiders game, so I wouldn't know much...

But yeah, we'll see, Maybe there's some hope to this thread yet XD

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: Where does he lie? I'd say he's > Juggs, but < Thor.

Basically, if he can hit it, he can kill it. But if it moves too fast for him, then he's doomed, because he has no speed feats really.

Jmarshmallow

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: @jmarshmallow: Juggernaut is up there with the Hulk and Thor. Juggernaut has even fought Thor. Juggernaut can't even be killed while he's acting as Cyttorak's Avatar. Even high-grade magic users have tried. Even burned Cain all the way to just his skeleton, and that didn't stop him.

So, c'mon guys. War and Death of Darksiders aren't up there.

MeleeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MeleeGod

Dont worry death can actually win within the ending you see death with no seal which means limitless power

Cvcvvv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darksiders death is death he solo the verse

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers