Batwoman vs Thin Man (Crispin Glover from Charlie's Angels movie)

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Kate Kane, the Batwoman, vs the Thin Man (Crispin Glover from the Charlie's Angels movies)

Kate is New 52, unarmed, with no gadgets.  Her costume is just leather in this battle (not armor).  The Thin Man has his sword cane.

Battle takes place in an alley.  They start at 20'.  In character.

Who wins and why?

Batwoman
Batwoman
The Thin Man
The Thin Man

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Batwoman.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bestostero

Batwoman.

She wears a wig. When Thin Man rips off Batwoman's wig and sniffs and violates it, she breaks his face in while he's distracted.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By owie  Moderator
@Bestostero said:

Batwoman.

She wears a wig. When Thin Man rips off Batwoman's wig and sniffs and violates it, she breaks his face in while he's distracted.

Hee hee.

Some video for those of you who don't know him...he's got comic-book level agility (flipping through the hole in that fence!), can take on 3 bullet-timing comic-book-level fighters, was able to survive a multi-story fall, landing on his sword, long enough to grab the guy who later landed next to him.  Plus, he's got the extra creepy factor!

I don't know if he'd win, but he's not too shabby.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

I vote Kate. She's an alarmingly pale, flamehaired BAMF.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

Kate.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By owie  Moderator
@jeanroygrant: @CitizenBane: @TDK_1997: You guys that are voting for Kate--by how much do you think she wins?  I was trying to figure out who would be a good match for the Thin Man, and thought she'd be around his league.  Is it close?  If not, who in comics do you think would be closer?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren

@Owie: I think she would win pretty easily. She took down Scorpiana, a metahuman assassin with a killscore in the hundreds, without too much effort. Not sure who'd be a better match.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By TDK_1997

@Owie: She will win this easily.He has fought better fighters and killer and had won.And for who is a better match for him,I cannot say.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By owie  Moderator

@CitizenBane said:

@Owie: I think she would win pretty easily. She took down Scorpiana, a metahuman assassin with a killscore in the hundreds, without too much effort. Not sure who'd be a better match.

This is New 52 Batwoman though. Do you feel she has been as good lately? Any other really impressive fights? I've been looking and haven't found much specific, other than her training in general.

Also, to put the comparison another way, is Batwoman as good as all three Charlie's Angels at once? I'd say they're functionally metahuman (even if they're really human), due to the exaggerated style of the movie; they're casual bullet timers, they have insane agility feats. Thin Man left when it became clear he wasn't going to beat them, but he did pretty well; I'm not sure Kate would do much better against all three of them. I just think it speaks well of his abilities to be able to take all three of them on.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@Owie: Batwoman's history was unaffected by Flashpoint, as is the case for most of the Batfamily. She hasn't had many fights yet, in the last issue she beat Killer Croc, the Weeping Woman and Bloody Mary all at the same time, but that was with tech. The only real fight she's had would be against a guy called Rush who nearly killed Flamebird. I think he had some level of metahuman strength or durability. She wrecked him.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By owie  Moderator

@CitizenBane said:

@Owie: Batwoman's history was unaffected by Flashpoint, as is the case for most of the Batfamily. She hasn't had many fights yet, in the last issue she beat Killer Croc, the Weeping Woman and Bloody Mary all at the same time, but that was with tech. The only real fight she's had would be against a guy called Rush who nearly killed Flamebird. I think he had some level of metahuman strength or durability. She wrecked him.

OK, I didn't see Kate's fight with Rush but read the one where he beat Flamebird. He seemed pretty legit, so beating him easily would be a decent feat.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#13  Edited By Joygirl

I'm backin' mah girl Kate. She's gone up against worse.

Lunar Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lunar Wolf

Kate is the epitome of HBIC.