Batman vs World Breaker Hulk

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman vs World Breaker Hulk (144 votes)

Batman 38%
Hulk 58%
Stalemate 5%

Who wins in a fight?

• 
WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By WenjunChew

Batman is Composite Batman version, which considers feats from both animated and comic versions - intended to demonstrate the soundness and feasibility of the feat. Batman has 2 months of prep and starts off with the knowledge of Bruce Banner and his condition. Batman also has access to Justice League resources but no one around to help him except for Bruce Banner's associates/enemies.

Hulk is World Breaker status. Hulk does not want to planet bust because Earth has innocent people around. Hulk has no one helping him either.

Fight is in-character for both sides and occurs in an abandoned city on Earth with no one around. Winning is via knock-out or death.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flagged.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: Read the OP before flagging a thread next time. Your Batman hate is not appreciated. Leave this forum, troll.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Lvenger

@farkam: Read the OP before flagging a thread next time. Your Batman hate is not appreciated. Leave this forum, troll.

I've also read the OP, don't hate Batman and am as far from a troll as you can get. I still flagged it as this thread breaks several battle forum rules that are explicitly stated in this thread and this thread. Learn to read these first before making a pointless and biased battle thread next time.

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of one of the characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, CV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight). If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.

Creating a thread

• Is it honestly a fair match? Can you see either combatant winning or are you legitimately torn on who the clear winner is? If not,don't make it.
  • Does the match need a TON of rules to make it remotely fair? If so, don't make it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been called a Batman fanboy and a Batmanhater all in the span of a couple days, and all because I post the facts that both Bathaters and Batfellaters can't stand. Interesting. Anyway, done here.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew:

And try to be... how to say... considerate ! Farkam have a tons posts more of you... he sure know who trollyng here... and did is flagged or not !

Flagged !

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WenjunChew

@lvenger: Flagging this thread for spite/stomp is ridiculous. Batman's "power" buff here isn't extreme. In the comics he already has access to Justice League resources given his interactions with the League. Starting off with simple knowledge is common for Batman as well.

If you think this fight is unfair, its probably because you only saw the strength aspects of the Hulk versus the normal human strength of Batman. People have no problem debating Batman vs Superman despite the vast difference in power level, so I don't see how Batman vs the strongest version of Hulk is harmful to discussions either. Its been agreed after all that most versions of Superman beats any version of Hulk.

There's not a ton of rules, the rules in this thread are simple too.

I don't see why the thread is considered spite/stomp/inappropriate.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Please just stop OP, we all know Batman stomps every thread regardless of thee opponent

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman cant do anything to Hulk

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: On the contrary. Hulk got taken out by Tony Stark's satellite lazor.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valdemocnij

i going to ask someone to lock this !

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WenjunChew

i going to ask someone to lock this !

Go ahead and ask the moderators. Tell them to lock a thread because you don't like the possibility of a hated character winning.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: Well then just like anybody else he could just ask Tony to build him or borrow that laser. You honestly could call your battles regular human vs random super powerful character

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Valdemocnij

@wenjunchew:

Hey guy tell me if you know.... atom ant vs normal ant... who will win ?

and yea i ask one moderator....

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

@kgb725: On the contrary. Hulk got taken out by Tony Stark's satellite lazor.

Only because he willingly let himself get drained and powered down on his own accord.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cerberus369616

Seriously dude, people continuously tell you the same stuff every thread you make. What is wrong with throwing Batman against some one in his league. Why do you continue to pick characters for him to fight that you either clearly know nothing about or that were created to be OP. This isn't you asking if Batman could avoid Hulk for a few panels till Supes shows up or if he could formulate a plan to force banner to revert this is you asking if Batman can beat the Hulk at his best where his normal 'weaknesses' aren't even a factor because he pretty much is powerful enough to overcome them , from a story where Hulk is specifically set up to be OP. Why not have batman have a prep battle against Lex Luthor or try to take down wolverine with prep or something that could actually get a good back and forth. Why things designed to be invincible? It's not a good look homie.

@cerberus369616 said:

This is embarrassing. Batman's best plans are collaboration efforts. Where he basically acts as a field commander for the Justice League. Batman's plans for neutralizing threats are generally just that, plans for neutralization. They aren't fool proof or full proof. They can be averted, stopped and survived. Batman is what he is, a master tactician, a master at being prepared for the worst, a master detective, a master at utilizing information he has acquired a, master at ingenuity and one of the best street levelers with especially when it comes to prep and formulating a plan to use that prep. He is a threat to almost any one especially those who underestimate him but he NEVER does his most impressive feats without the JL to back him up, be it in the power department via people like Supes or the brain department with people like Cyborg or even in fields he is experienced in like The Question for detective work. Batman is an awesome character but he shines best in a support role. He isn't beating power houses like Galactus, or Unicron or Ion or any of these people you keep making threads for, regardless of prep. He doesn't have the feats for it. he has feats to prove he is a threat to those people if they underestimate him. His best solo feats against the likes of a mind controlled Superman or other similar beings are IMPRESSIVE and can't be taken from him, but that is considering he is JUST a human. He doesn't beat those level of opponents. He stalls them until he can receive aid from some one who can win the level of fight or until he reaches an alternative goal that gives the same outcome as if he had won. I do believe a lot of people on CV are quick to to call people bat fan-boys and claim trolls or similar things but its a learned response. It's an informed assumption because people create unnecessary threads like this one and it only ends up making all Batman fans look bad. If you really care about The Batman stop making threads like this that make his fans and by extension him look bad. It's okay for Batman to not be the best and struggle against people out of his league, it is part of his Human character that makes him so cool considering the challenges he is presented in where he proves himself to be an asset.

Avatar image for i_dont_like_comics
i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i enjoy spring roles. veggy or not.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Next Thread Is Silver Surfer VS Batman lol

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew:

And to tell you one thing... i can solve how will Batman beat and stronger Hulk of World Breaker... but i really don't wanna do that... why... because, this thread is almost nonsense to spend time on that !

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616: I understand your point. And I do agree that Batman can't beat everybody by himself. I just don't see how this isn't a good match.

Hey guy tell me if you know.... atom ant vs normal ant... who will win ?

and yea i ask one moderator....

Oh? Can't a person just use his wits and high intellect to make the other person's physical attributes irrelevant? That's what Batman does. And you should be ashamed for not embracing the human mind and its ability to solve the hardest of problems.

@mtuske said:

Well then just like anybody else he could just ask Tony to build him or borrow that laser. You honestly could call your battles regular human vs random super powerful character

I've long addressed this point and I just repeat it here: Not all regular humans are smart enough to implement a suggested solution. To implement the overall plans, it requires deeper analysis and longer-term planning.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@kgb725 said:

Batman can do anything

Fixed. Batman wins

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew:

You don't wanna to understand or you can't to understand ? I tell you... i can solve how will Batman beat and stronger Hulk of World Breaker... but i really don't wanna do that.. and you have explained why !

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew:

damn.. i just don't have scans like i had for nate :D

anyway .. as much as this is one sided .. i'll still want bats to win this .. because ... well ... i just like bruce :)

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Whirlwind_33

This is so dumb. Why is this guy allowed to make these threads over an over again? Next thing you know @wenjunchew will be putting Batman against Odin or a full Powered Galactus.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mtuske

@wenjunchew: You said he has access to enemies and allies of WB Hulk.

Anybody can say hey Reed, Doom or Tony can you please make me a weapon strong enough to win. See guys I'm just not as smart as you so I'm gonna need you to build me stuff. While you're at it guys I'll bring over all this JLA stuff that I didn't build but was told I'm allowed to use. Yes guys I know this stuff is below your tech level but surely you can improve it. Thanks a lot guys. This guy looks so pissed I don't even want to think what he'll do if he gets his hands on me. I mean freaking Bane broke my back and he's just a street leveler.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Really?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kgb725

@wenjunchew: But Bruce isnt Tony. Hell bats got beat by deathstroke who isnt even close to Hulks strength. Bruce loses

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By Superguy1591

Gotta get that post count up before they lock! One step closer to 2000 posts.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Next Thread Is Silver Surfer VS Batman lol

Oh but don't you know? Batman could beat Surfer with all the JL tech, one years worth of prep, and one free lifeline to call out to any friend he chooses

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged. Batman gets unceremoniously teabagged by WB Hulk.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

LMFAO.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans too much with Prep.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew said:

Ehm what? How in any way is Farkam a troll? Im starting to think you're just trying to give Batman a bad reputation.

Just did some research on ''Chew Wenjun'' and found this http://lounge.moviecodec.com/off-topic/chew-wenjun-disrespect-thread-with-scans-and-legit-feats-303533/.

Surprised? No, not really.

Loading Video...

Just died after checking out the link

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...man i just read that wenjunchew say... Batman with prep can beat DBZ universe ! ... and he say that before one year... guy still don't understand what he talking !?

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...man i just read that wenjunchew say... Batman with prep can beat DBZ universe ! ... and he say that before one year... guy still don't understand what he talking !?

@kgb725 said:

@faymousinus said:

@wenjunchew said:

Ehm what? How in any way is Farkam a troll? Im starting to think you're just trying to give Batman a bad reputation.

Just did some research on ''Chew Wenjun'' and found this http://lounge.moviecodec.com/off-topic/chew-wenjun-disrespect-thread-with-scans-and-legit-feats-303533/.

Go easy on him. Didn't make that post to create hate, more for him to stop trolling.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 thedailybagel  Moderator

@wenjunchew: these threads are ridiculous! Your giving batman massive advantages and debuffing hulk by not letting him cut loose. Even then it's a clear mismatch. You do realise hulk let himself be drained by Tonys laser? You do realise that hulk was holding back greatly? Stop making threads that are set up for batman to win even though it's still impossible. Don't get me wrong, bats is a great character (one of my favourite) but this is just stupidity. Batman can't accomplish much without the justice league, he can set up plans, he's a master tactician, but he always does his best feats whilst being backed up by the justice league.

This hulk was made to be freaking ridiculous! If batman stepped into a 10 mile radius of WB hulk he would be incinerated instantly, if he built a suit to resist that then hulk just has to stomp a little bit. Bats has no chance here! Instead of making threads like this try making ones where you pit his intelligence against another's. I'm sorry but seeing these threads is annoying me now, just stop, we all know batmans great but try to be serious sometimes. One thunder clap and batmans dead, hulk stomps batmans dead, if hulk was allowed to cut loose (like he should be able to) then he just has to punch the ground. STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!!!

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valdemocnij said:

@kgb725 said:

@faymousinus said:

@wenjunchew said:

Go easy on him. Didn't make that post to create hate, more for him to stop trolling.

I'd really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and just assume he just need to be educated on the actual abilities of Batman but after seeing that it's clear he is just a real hard core troll. like the actual kind. a really effective one at that considering how many responses he got, even from me. We should really just start letting his threads die and ignore him i guess...

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@kgb725: same. is batman secretly omnipotent and we all just don't know about it? It's either that or @wenjunchew is out of his mind.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By algorhythm511

@cerberus369616 said:

Seriously dude, people continuously tell you the same stuff every thread you make. What is wrong with throwing Batman against some one in his league. Why do you continue to pick characters for him to fight that you either clearly know nothing about or that were created to be OP. This isn't you asking if Batman could avoid Hulk for a few panels till Supes shows up or if he could formulate a plan to force banner to revert this is you asking if Batman can beat the Hulk at his best where his normal 'weaknesses' aren't even a factor because he pretty much is powerful enough to overcome them , from a story where Hulk is specifically set up to be OP. Why not have batman have a prep battle against Lex Luthor or try to take down wolverine with prep or something that could actually get a good back and forth. Why things designed to be invincible? It's not a good look homie.

@cerberus369616 said:

This is embarrassing. Batman's best plans are collaboration efforts. Where he basically acts as a field commander for the Justice League. Batman's plans for neutralizing threats are generally just that, plans for neutralization. They aren't fool proof or full proof. They can be averted, stopped and survived. Batman is what he is, a master tactician, a master at being prepared for the worst, a master detective, a master at utilizing information he has acquired a, master at ingenuity and one of the best street levelers with especially when it comes to prep and formulating a plan to use that prep. He is a threat to almost any one especially those who underestimate him but he NEVER does his most impressive feats without the JL to back him up, be it in the power department via people like Supes or the brain department with people like Cyborg or even in fields he is experienced in like The Question for detective work. Batman is an awesome character but he shines best in a support role. He isn't beating power houses like Galactus, or Unicron or Ion or any of these people you keep making threads for, regardless of prep. He doesn't have the feats for it. he has feats to prove he is a threat to those people if they underestimate him. His best solo feats against the likes of a mind controlled Superman or other similar beings are IMPRESSIVE and can't be taken from him, but that is considering he is JUST a human. He doesn't beat those level of opponents. He stalls them until he can receive aid from some one who can win the level of fight or until he reaches an alternative goal that gives the same outcome as if he had won. I do believe a lot of people on CV are quick to to call people bat fan-boys and claim trolls or similar things but its a learned response. It's an informed assumption because people create unnecessary threads like this one and it only ends up making all Batman fans look bad. If you really care about The Batman stop making threads like this that make his fans and by extension him look bad. It's okay for Batman to not be the best and struggle against people out of his league, it is part of his Human character that makes him so cool considering the challenges he is presented in where he proves himself to be an asset.

This. You took the words right out of my mouth.

To add to what you said, even in his own comic he has a team, he has very rarely ever been a one man army. No shame to being support Intel is just as important as the infantry.

If I could give you a medal for that post I would!

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mtuske

@cerberus369616: I don't think he's a troll. I truly think he believes this crap. Probably has at least 2 Batman tats and waits around in the middle of the night wearing tights and a cape hoping Batman comes along making him the next Robin.

Man-Of-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch..

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mtuske: I agree with everything you just said :)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK who voted for stalemate here