Batman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WenjunChew

Batman is one of the greatest strategists in the world of comics. His prep time is legendary for being able to empower him to beat foes that are infinitely more powerful than him.

Now, we are not going to pit Batman against Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann because that would be spite - Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is universal level in power which Batman definitely has no solution against, so we have to settle for TTGL who is of much lower power level.

So long a character isn't universal, Batman has a chance of outwitting that character I would believe.

So with 20 years of prep, is Batman able to figure out the mystery of spiral power as well as know the Gurren Lagann team inside out in order to take down Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Discuss! :)

UPDATE: Batman has 20 years of prep, knows about the Gurren Lagann team, and has access to the technological resources in the Justice League tower. But he has no allies to help him. Because this battle is a test of whether Batman can use his brains and figure out the weaknesses of what seemed to be an omnipotent mecha (Its not).

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chibi_cute

Eventhough bats has prep gurren lagan's hax will surpass anything batman has laid out.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20 years, 20 decades it makes no difference. Batman is way out classed here.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20 years and he's prepared to die magnificently

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Bats

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TTGL.

Prep is overrated.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jodema

This thread amuses me.

TTGL will just have Bruce drinking as much as Stark throughout the course of that 20 years.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate you, you have forced me to decide between my favorite Characters. But uhm yeah.

GIGA..... DRILL..... BREAK!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Oh and, he's far more than Universal. He is made of infinite universes....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

@jeepeh: Its just TTGL here not STTGL. He is only galaxy sized. Bruce still gets stomped.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeepeh

@jashro44 said:

@jeepeh: Its just TTGL here not STTGL. He is only galaxy sized. Bruce still gets stomped.

I didn't have a GIF of TTGL okay? :/

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oblivion360

this thread made me lol

BATS WITH PREP CAN BEAT ANYONE EVEN TOAA AND PRESENCE

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

@jeepeh said:

@jashro44 said:

lol no problem. I sort of got confused because you said he was as big as infinite universes. Thats why I thought you were talking about STTGL

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@jeepeh said:

@jashro44 said:

lol no problem. I sort of got confused because you said he was as big as infinite universes. Thats why I thought you were talking about STTGL

I was talking about STTGL, He isn't that big, but he's made of them. I'll post scans in a few minnutes.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I should anyway for people reading the thread that haven't.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WenjunChew

@jashro44: That is if Batman takes on TTGL in a straight-up fight.

If he thinks of an alternative way to take out TTGL, no amount of spiral power will be relevant to this fight.

Basically, he could attack the controllers of TTGL (Simon and team) before they could even force out their spiral power.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batzy ftw

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@jashro44:

I should anyway for people reading the thread that haven't.

The ability to warp universes is not going to work if they are prevented from doing so in the first place. Batman has 20 years of prep, he could arguably study the mysteries of Spiral Power and then figure out a weakness that destroys the willpower of Simon and team so utterly that they couldn't muster up enough Spiral Power to maintain the TTGL, thus dissipating the galaxy-sized level effect.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: how cute your arguments are. with prep, he becomes living tribunal

seriously, stop overrating batman with his prep.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

I never said he can beat the Living Tribunal with prep. Eternity alone is far stronger than TTGL (STTGL on the other hand *might* be a different story).

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kyrees

@wenjunchew said:

@kyrees said:

I never said he can beat the Living Tribunal with prep. Eternity alone is far stronger than TTGL (STTGL on the other hand *might* be a different story).

read my second line carefully and accordingly. that line of reasoning is why i hate batman fanboys. with prep, he might as well become god.

stop overrating batman. do you actually understand what you are reasoning right now ?

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@wenjunchew said:

@kyrees said:

read my second line carefully and accordingly. that line of reasoning is why i hate batman fanboys. with prep, he might as well become god.

stop overrating batman.

Of course there are limits to what a human can do.

However, there are no limits to human creativity. If Batman were to represent the epitome of "thinking out of the box in taking a third option to solve problems" then there might be a chance he could figure a weakness in TTGL.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is not omnipotent.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kyrees

@wenjunchew: when a robot grows to galaxy size, you know it's something else.

there's also a limit on what they can prep and this takes the absurdity cake. "thinking out of the box" doesn't mean you can take on beings infinitely stronger than him. "thinking out of the box" with your reasoning means batman can take out eternity with prep with the infinity gauntlet.

stop reasoning "bat god". you are degrading the batman fans in this forum you are representing the worst of them.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@wenjunchew: when a robot grows to galaxy size, you know it's something else.

there's also a limit on what they can prep and this takes the absurdity cake. "thinking out of the box" doesn't mean you can take on beings infinitely stronger than him. "thinking out of the box" with your reasoning means batman can take out eternity with prep with the infinity gauntlet.

stop reasoning "bat god". you are degrading the batman fans in this forum you are representing the worst of them.

Argument by incredulity. Also, TTGL is not "infinitely stronger" than Batman. The only beings that are "infinitely stronger" than Batman would probably be Eternity-level and above beings.

Batman cannot take out Eternity with the Infinity Gauntlet because in the first place Batman does not have the gauntlet so he needs to take the step of wearing it. If he were to approach to wear the gauntlet Eternity would have known (Its omniscient) and stopped Batman from doing so.

However, for the case of TTGL its neither omnipotent nor omniscient. You can't say just because Simon's willpower can overcome anything means he cannot be stopped in anyway. Its a no-limits fallacy.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kyrees

@wenjunchew: you are doing an NLF with this thread because you are assuming he can access his version of spiral energy or anti spiral energy (because that's the only thing harming them in the long run), which is not even allowed in the battle forum rules if you bothered to read it. even assuming he can attack its pilots is already farfetched enough given that simon and his friends control spiral energy, something batman never knows in any reality.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/battle-forum-rules-2-0-compulsory-reading-1505000/#0

having energy on that scale is already an NLF. has batman handled energy on a such scale ?!

your reasoning allows to batman to fight eternity and defeat him with the IG regardless of loophole you accrue to it because of the IG's nature to it. not that it would matter because those kind of threads are not even allowed here if you read the thread i posted earlier.

stop arguing "batgod". prep is overrated and prepping for something that doesn't exist in their respective universe is pure speculation that would only favor to who they want to win, not the actual reaction to it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However, for the case of TTGL its neither omnipotent nor omniscient. You can't say just because Simon's willpower can overcome anything means he cannot be stopped in anyway. Its a no-limits fallacy.

He isn't saying simon's willpower will overcome anything. Just anything someone like batman can muster in 20 years.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: That is if Batman takes on TTGL in a straight-up fight.

If he thinks of an alternative way to take out TTGL, no amount of spiral power will be relevant to this fight.

Basically, he could attack the controllers of TTGL (Simon and team) before they could even force out their spiral power.

I honestly question if TTGL can even be hacked. The whole point of the series was kick logic out and do the impossible. Considering batman is a logic based thinker he will never figure out how to hack TTGL. Bruce has never faced anything of this magnitude before. He can't win here.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman with prep has been stomped in the past. TTGL touches Batman and wipes him from the timeline.