Amalgam Tournamant Luke vs Cosmic (Voting)

• 153 results
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iragexcudder

Lukehero (Red)

No-Girl and Bloodshot Amalgam

VS

Cosmicallyaware1 (Blue)

X-23 and Iron Fist Amalgam

No Caption Provided

Map is 400 feet length by 150 feet wide
Map is 400 feet length by 150 feet wide

3 White Dots are Silverback Gorillas that are in mating season, but no females. They're pissed. They'll attack you.

3 Yellow Dots are Spotted Hyenas that will also attack you.

Perks and Toys

You'll have 20 points to spend on Toys and 1 Perk to choose from when going up against your opponent.

Toys - 20 points

• (20) 30 minutes prep time
  • (20) Advanced Knowledge
  • (20) Jeep
  • (20) Spider Sense
  • (15) Holy Bullets - 1 full clip (of any gun) of ammunition that travels twice the speed of normal speed bullets and are also on fire
  • (15) Deadpools Teleporter (3 uses)
  • (10) 3 Plasma Grenades
  • (5) 5 Adamantium Throwing Knives
  • (5) 1 Xenomorph
  • (5) 1 Chitauri Soldier
  • (3) 3 Smoke Bombs
  • (3) 3 Flash Bombs
  • (2) 1 Street Thug with a 9mm
  • (1) 1 Street Thug with a crowbar

Perks - Only 1 To Choose

• 2x's Gravity, 10 second duration, 20 foot area of attack.
  • Nullify - Takes Away 1 ability/power from your opponent
  • TP Defense
  • Nigh-Shields - unbreakable shields that last 5 seconds (3 uses)
  • Invisibility - 5 second duration (2 uses)
  • Steroid Shot - At one point of your battle you could supe yourself up to 2 times as strong for 4 seconds (1 use)
  • Slow Mo - The Ability to make time go half as slow for 3 seconds (1 use)
  • Invincible - Invincible for 5 seconds (1 use)
  • Flash? - Twice your speed for 5 seconds (1 use)
  • Jetpack - Invincible, cannot be blown up. (1 minute usage)
  • Intangibility - You're completely intangible (5 seconds) (cannot be harmed)

FIGHT IS TO DEATH

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By mickey-mouse

@iragexcudder: Oh you have made the playing field even. Power Copiers will be ****ed.

Anyway I will take Advanced Knowledge & wait to see if my opponent nullifies one of my powers. @cosmicallyaware1 If you don't nullify, me, I won't do you.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: gotcha for advanced sir, good gentleman tactic bud

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@lukehero said:

@iragexcudder: Oh you have made the playing field even. Power Copiers will be ****ed.

Anyway I will take Advanced Knowledge & wait to see if my opponent nullifies one of my powers. @cosmicallyaware1 If you don't nullify, me, I won't do you.

Cool man. Lol, I wouldn't use nullification...not my style.

I will take the slo-mo perk. Hey ira....that's only affecting him right? My guy moves at normal speed correct?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

I will take the slo-mo perk. Hey ira....that's only affecting him right? My guy moves at normal speed correct?

Yessir, your guy will move at normal speeds while he moves .5 of his normal speed

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@lukehero said:

Yessir, your guy will move at normal speeds while he moves .5 of his normal speed

Whats the difference at moving twice your speed, and him moving at .5 his? With the former, you get an extra two seconds.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: it's slowing everything down while your character is still at normal speed for the Slow Mo and Flash is your character going twice the normal speed. Somewhat the same but different at the same time

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: it's slowing everything down while your character is still at normal speed for the Slow Mo and Flash is your character going twice the normal speed. Somewhat the same but different at the same time

So the slowmo is for combat speed, the Flash is for travel speed?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: oh BTW broseph................as far as my 20 points for "toys" is concerned? I will take 4 Xenomorphs (at 5 points apiece). Question on that though.............will they obey commands/be "on my side" or act of own will? Are they basically like "attack dogs"? depending on answer, I may re-select...........

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mickey-mouse

@cosmicallyaware1: I am going to be busy with a funeral and stuff today and tomorrow. I will have limited comic vine time. I might get lucky and be free tonight.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@iragexcudder: oh BTW broseph................as far as my 20 points for "toys" is concerned? I will take 4 Xenomorphs (at 5 points apiece). Question on that though.............will they obey commands/be "on my side" or act of own will? Are they basically like "attack dogs"? depending on answer, I may re-select...........

He said in another thread that they would act as your pets. So they will listen to your commands.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: they won't attack you, they're more like pets and attack dogs more than anything

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: @iragexcudder:
Alright, Can I use Bloodshot's Bee Stings? I will be writing an origin story on how Bloodgirl joined the Hard Corps just like her father.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: bee stings have too much power but if you keep it within the limits I'm good.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: @iragexcudder: Alright, I will keep them within the limits. So I won't use muscle mode. I'll just use the ones's like Ghost Mode that stay within the limits.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: thanks bud, if you use super speed just keep it at 200

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I plan on gettin my opener up later tonight. I had a bad ass one started at work yesterday....it was lookin sweet, found all sortsa cool additional scan pieces to use n such............and someone came in my office and accidentally hit the powerstrip to my computer. Guess what then? Yeah. So..........

Have to start all over again. Oh well....

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Damn. Well. I will be working on my stuff probably on Monday or Tuesday. I'm pretty tired from that funeral I went to. I'm just glad to get a little comic vine time.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Damn. Well. I will be working on my stuff probably on Monday or Tuesday. I'm pretty tired from that funeral I went to. I'm just glad to get a little comic vine time.

Yeah, I had a horrible day. My wife is a psychopath. If it wasn't for my son.....I would fake my own death and sell coconuts to tourists on a beach somewhere, happily. Good lord, why are women so bat sh!t insane??!!??!!

Anyway........I'm all over this thread tomorrow. Be prepared........gunna beat this up like somebody owes me money.

Or ur mom's vaj! Dang! Sick burn!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Yeah, I had a horrible day. My wife is a psychopath. If it wasn't for my son.....I would fake my own death and sell coconuts to tourists on a beach somewhere, happily. Good lord, why are women so bat sh!t insane??!!??!!

Anyway........I'm all over this thread tomorrow. Be prepared........gunna beat this up like somebody owes me money.

It was my Mom's funeral you jack***!!!!

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:
@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@lukehero said:

It was my Mom's funeral you jack***!!!!

^^^^^awkward

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@lukehero: alright, haha my sick burn backfired and ya got me. Touche good sir.

Anyway.moving on and finally kick this thing up................

So, lets's be clear on a few things right off the bat............

cosmicallyaware1 said: "So I get the martial arts ability , the IF itself, insane healing factor, and adamantium claws?"

and iragexcudder said: "You get it all my friend"

and.............

iragexcudder said: "Your character is an adult who has mastered both powersets of their parents"

and with that understood, let me to present:

Danny Howlett, the Immortal Adamantium Fist!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Introduction!!!

Danny is the son of:

Daniel Rand whom was the latest in a long line of warriors who wielded his power against the wicked, master of K'un Lun Danny Rand is the Immortal Iron Fist. He channels his anger and energy into his fist, creating a weapon of substantial power. This he has passed along to his son along with all of his Martial Arts ability and skill.

No Caption Provided

Some of the finer attributes of Pappa Daniel Rand:

Master Martial Artist with substantial speed and reactionary skills

scans: 1) reactionary skills, martial art ability and acrobatic skill example 2) blur motion speed (faster than human eye perception follow) close quarter automatic bullet dodging feat 3) micro second close quarter/point blank automatic bullet dodging feat 4) blur motion speed (faster than human eye perception follow) close quarter disabling and one shotting entire group of thugs/hooligans. yup = hooligans, i said it. 5) more reactionary skills, martial art ability and acrobatic skill example 6) vs shangi chi, such a beautifully drawn scene.

The "Iron Fist" itself. Striking Power and versatility.

scans: 1) "hypnotic fist" technique 2) being able to focus IF Chi into projectile blasts (rare) 3) one shotting Skaar. yup, that's gamma lineage durability being harmed there folks..... 4) decimating large machinery 5) that's Ragnorok, clone (albeit modified and not straight up) of Thor. Impressive indeed.

No Caption Provided

and Laura who is the product of a different section of Weapon X, known officially as X-23. She was cloned from Wolverine's DNA - from the salvaged part of his X chromosome - and born to Sarah Kinney, her mother and the scientist who made her birth possible. Since she could walk, she was trained to be the perfect replication and killer of Wolverine

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Some of the finer attributes of momma X-23:

Insane Healing Factor/Regen capabilities

No Caption Provided

Adamantium!!!!

Wolverine level Enhanced Senses

scans: 1) - 2) first off sensing invisible/cloaked enemies (multiple) and then fighting them, reacting to them still in that state 3) sense of smell so finely tuned......was keyed in on scents to kill = "trigger scent" 4) deductions of surrounding in blink of eye............can taste metals in air to assist in determinations

Killing Machine!!

scans: 1) - 2) trained and manipulated from early years/childhood to be ruthless killing machine 3) vs bloodlusted and controlled grizzly bear. easily. 4) some good 'ol decapitation 5) slash fest. bodies on ground. 6) now that's a killshot lol.... 7) easily handling multiple trained foes

No Caption Provided

and then there's the "pet attack dogs" that are accompanying the Immortal Adamantium Fist....

4 Xenomorphs!!!!

No Caption Provided

Unlike many other recurring enemy extraterrestrial races in science fiction, the Aliens are not an advanced civilization, but predatory creatures with no higher goals than the propagation of their species and the destruction of any life that could pose a threat to them. Aliens are primarily solitary ambush predators, although they have been known to adopt swarm tactics when acting in larger groups. They have great physical strength, having been shown to be capable of breaking through vent covers and welded steel doors, and even of breaking down reinforced pressurised doors. The Aliens' primary weapon is their inner, pharyngeal jaw, which is capable of shooting from their mouth like a piston with sufficient power to smash through bone and metal. In fact, a common tactic used by the creatures to eliminate prey is to restrain the victim with their hands, immobilizing them, before killing them with a precision jaw strike to the head, punching through the skull and penetrating the brain; this form of attack is colloquially known as a "headbite".Xenomorph blood is an extremely potent acid and is capable of corroding on contact almost any substance with alarming speed. It is dull yellowish-green in color, and seems to be pressurized inside the body so that it spurts out when punctured. Shusett suggested the idea that the creature have acid blood as a plausible means to make the creature "unkillable"; given the starship setting, if one were to use traditional firearms or explosives to attack it, its blood would eat through the hull of the ship. In later films in the series, the Aliens are shown to be conscious of the effects of their acidic blood, and even use it to their advantage — in Alien Resurrection, two Aliens escape a cage by killing a third so its acid eats through the cage floor; in Aliens vs. Predator a queen being held by chains apparently instructs several Aliens to slash and cut her, thus corroding the chains.

No Caption Provided

aaaaaaannnnnndddd..............that should do it for an introduction for now. over to you mate.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Alright, I am sticking with Advanced Knowledge. I am going to take Invincible - Invincible for 5 seconds (1 use)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@lukehero said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Alright, I am sticking with Advanced Knowledge. I am going to take Invincible - Invincible for 5 seconds (1 use)

word. just gotta a lil bit left to edit in the Intro post, but go ahead and do yours man if ya want. how's it lookin so far?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FukYouRenchamp
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: @pr0metheus: I don't know how you made that, but it says 9,001 days ago. That's uhh 24 years ago. :/

I'm making my initial intro & stuff. Since I have advanced knowledge, does Papa Iron Fist or Mama X-23 have any weaknesses I should know about?

Also does your character have a full adamantium skeleton?

How much damage would I have to put out to KO your character? How much to possibly kill them?

Just some questions that would be answered for my character will Advanced Knowledge. I'll post my stuff soon, tomorrow if not tonight.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I know, I was making sure you knew it was fake :P

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: You have to show me how to make one of those. :D

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FukYouRenchamp
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@lukehero:

I'm making my initial intro & stuff. Since I have advanced knowledge, does Papa Iron Fist or Mama X-23 have any weaknesses I should know about?

honestly nothing substantial that comes to mind.

Also does your character have a full adamantium skeleton?

actually after I posted the images, I realized that Laura did not have a full Adamantium skeleton. Unless somebody else has info otherwise and I'm mistaken?

How much damage would I have to put out to KO your character? How much to possibly kill them?

probably quite the fair amount. X23's damage soak is very, very respectable. Logan has even admitted that her healing factor is stronger than his. If needed I can put up tons of feats of what Logan's is capable of (probably will at some point as a comparison standpoint). That's gonna be pretty tough to KO, let alone outright kill..............

No Caption Provided

good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mickey-mouse

@iragexcudder: @cosmicallyaware1:

Bloodgirl:

No Caption Provided

Created by the Mysterious company behind Bloodshot: Project Rising Spirit, using a DNA sample of mutant brain No-Girl(Martha Johansson) & the legendary Blood of Heroes. Comes an all brand new hero: Bloodgirl. She posses the Telepathic Gifts of her mother & the incredible nanite blood of her father.

No Caption Provided

Gear:

• Special Katana
  • Twin Mini Uzis(with laser sights & silencers) & Side Gun Holsters
  • Utility Belt To Keep Gear & Extra Ammo
  • 50 Caliber Handgun with silencer & Hip Holster
  • Black Kevlar Suit
  • 4 Smoke Grenades
  • 4 Frag Grenades
  • 4 Flash Bang Grenades
  • Special Vitamins
  • Protein Pack
                • Bee Stings/Life Lines

=========================================================

Stunting Like My Daddy:

Bloodshot(Composite)

No Caption Provided

Nick Name: Psiot(Valiant Comics Version of Mutants) Killer

Experience:

• Years of military training
  • H2H Combat
  • Master Swordsman
  • Knows Every Form Of Martial Arts In The Word
  • Knows Every Form Of Military Strategy In The World
  • Espionage
  • Stealth
  • Enhanced Speed
  • Detective & Tracking Skills
  • Explosives
  • Marksmanship
  • Leadership Abilities
  • Hunting down & killing Psiots(Basically the Mutants of the Valiant Universe)
  • CIA
  • MI6
  • US Military
  • HARDCORPS
  • Project Rising Spirit
  • Secret Weapons

Base Powers:

• Nanites
  • Cyborg
  • Super Strength 5-10 tons
  • Technopathy: Control over Machines, Electronics, & Computers
  • Shape Shifting
  • Night Vision
  • Body Control
  • Super Senses
  • Sonic Scream
  • Super Healing
  • Super Durability
  • Super Agility
  • Scanners & Detection
  • Invisibility
  • Can Not Be Scanned Or Mind Controlled
  • Spiritual Power Deflection

The Harada Protocol:

A set of systematic protocols designed to take down people with Telepathic Abilities. Made originally for Toyo Harada(an Omega Level Telepath & Telekinetic). Bloodgirl will control all of her protocols.

Morals:

Willing to kill & follow orders. Period. She'll take morals mostly from her father, but she will have an independent personality.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability & Healing:

Bloodshot takes a hit from a missile and heals in mere moments. He gets shot up & hit with a large machete and takes it like a champ. He gets burned up by Flamingo and keeps fighting.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bullets, Poisons, Gas: None of that works on Bloodshot:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot has 3 ways of amping his healing factor.

1. His Special Vitamins

No Caption Provided

2. Absorbing Inorganic Material

No Caption Provided

3. Just eating some meat, any kind of meat(WHAHAHAA)

No Caption Provided

Beware, Bloodshot's a biter :D

Bloodshot solves his Protein Problem & Reliance on Amino Acids To Heal From Major Damage: Conversation with his old Project Rising Spirit Boss, Simon Oreck.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Of Course He Takes The Cure.

Sonic Scream Is One Of His Base Powers:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even with ear plugs, his ear plugs his ears bleed.

This is Blood Shot's Normal Super Strength

No Caption Provided

Ripping someone's head off is pretty strong. LOL.

Other Bloodshot Strength Feats:

Wrestles a Giant Alligator

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot is 6'5 & Big & Strong

No Caption Provided

Bloodshot Bends Thick Pure Steel Prison Bars

No Caption Provided

Bloodshot Lifts up a moving Bulldozer

No Caption Provided

Bloodshot's Fighting Skill:

As I said, Bloodshot knows every form of Martial Arts, Sword-fighting techniques, and Military Strategy in the world due to his nanites downloading them to his brain.

No Caption Provided

Watch Bloodshot fight people on his same physical & skill level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He even has a special Katana made for himself.

Alright Let's Take A Look At His Nanites & What They Can Do

First of all, his nanites are a totally separate entity from himself. They even have a name "Johnny". Harada even separates the nanites from Bloodshot with a machine & prep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot has this weird internal battle with his stolen nanites, the other nanties reabsorb the stolen ones. It makes Toyo Harada give up on the idea of ever using Bloodshot's Nanites.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The stuff in yellow is Johnny(The Nanites) talking to Bloodshot

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The nanites can even multitask and do multiple feats at once.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I will now cover the Harada Protocol:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's what Bloodshot will be doing to your character if he gets close to Bloodshot, he will spray nanites into his face, infect them and kill them.

I don't think any of your team has TP or TK, so I'll just be using the nanite infection.

Last I want To Show Bloodshot's ability to deflect Spiritual Attacks

Bloodshot vs Sosa The Soul Eater

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Soul Eating > Soul Reading

So, I would be careful about that Chi Power.

Blood shot can dominate machines his successor Rai has the same abilities & nano blood as Bloodshot, and he is way in the future & dominates alien tech. Also Bloodshot has dominated Alien Tech before when he stomped X-O Manowar.

Bloodshot dominates electronics & machines. Period.

Pushes his enemy Rampage who is his physical equal into a garbage truck, turns it on with his powers & crunches him up.

Bloodshot can control, Bombs, Nuclear War Head, Airplanes, Robots, vehicles, Elevators; any tech, machines, or electronics your team has are useless.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He dominates a robot made by his Arch Enemy Ax. Ax even had prep time to make the Robot anti hacking. Ax is also a technopath himself. Bloodshot mentally overpowers him & jacks up his robot & fries him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot vs Ax's Robot

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot pulls off some other feats.

Like Redirecting mini missiles.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shape Shifting & Body control: He's body control gives complete control of his body & gives him a large number of crazy cool abilities.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot can transfer his nanites to another person

No Caption Provided

Does it in the old comics as well at an even higher level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot has several forms and ways of detecting & sensing everything around him.

No Caption Provided

Eye control gives him supervision & night-vision

No Caption Provided

Other Feats From Bloodshot's Incredible Super Senors

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Super Hearing to a ridiculous level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stealth Feats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot hides from 200 well armed soldiers, then beats them all up without hurting them majorly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Combat Speed & Agility Feats:

Dodges a Laser after it's been fired.

No Caption Provided

By the way, that's not a Fodder Guy, It's one of Bloodshot's main enemies Laws(Valiant Comic's Deadshot).

Dodging Gun Fire From Laws & Rampage

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bloodshot is quite graceful & acrobatic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dodging a bullet after it's been fired, Al La Spiderman style

Bee Stings/Life Lines:

I asked if I could use these. Iragex said it was cool.

I'll just use these ones:

Bee Stings/Life Line Powers:

He can only use one of these at a time, but he can use them back to back to back and switch from one mode to another. Also the implant only lasts a matter of hours.

• "Radiation" Blasts
  • Super Speed
  • "Detonation" Explosions
  • Energy "Absorption" Including Physic Energy
  • "Ghost Mode" Intangibility
  • "Neural Spike"
  • "Stun Ram"
  • "Fire" Control
  • "Suggestion" Mode
  • Energy "Shields"
  • "Flight"
  • "True Sight"

I believe they are pretty self explanatory.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Practicing using their new powers^^^

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Neural Spike & Stun Ram are very different from his Sonic Scream

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

===================================================

She Get It From Her Mama:

No-Girl: Martha Johansson:

No Caption Provided

She's been an a few super teams, here & there; X-Men, U-Men, and even the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

Powers:

Martha is a mutant with psychically based powers, including:

Telepathy: Martha is a telepath, and her powers in this area are shown as being quite advanced. At one time she was capable of overpowering Emma Frost's subconscious defenses; however, this was while Emma's telepathy was inoperative due to her diamond form.

No Caption Provided

Working for the evil U-Men

No Caption Provided

Psycho-Chaff: Martha can broadcast disruptive psionic signals in her immediate vicinity. These signals cloud the minds of her victims, inhibiting their concentration and autonomic nervous functions to the point of stupor.

Inside of her body made for her by Kenji Uedo.

No Caption Provided

She can disrupt others senses & perceptions.

No Caption Provided

Power Negation: Martha is able to negate or block the use of others' mutant's powers. This power is much like the MorlockLeech's, but unlike Leech, Martha has conscious control of her powers. The range and upper limits of this ability are undetermined.

Please do not take the words nearby out of context.

No Caption Provided

Mind Possession: The ability to project a psionic energy surge that overwhelms her victims' consciousness while placing her mind in command, allowing her full control of their physical body.

Clear Advantages For Me:

• Bloodgirl outclasses your guy in versatility, not to say your character isn't very versatile himself.
  • Advanced Knowledge. She knows all about your guy & you alien friends. Your guy knows squat about Bloodgirl.
  • Sure, you can slow mo me for 3 secs, but I can counter that with Life Line of Speed or I can use my 5 secs of invincibility.
  • I can turn off your X Gene Powers.
  • I can still win even without turning off you X Gene Powers.
  • I can make myself completely invisible & undetectable through the use of TP or intangibility Ghost Mode.
  • I can tip the scales on your numbers advantage & distract your aliens by TPing the Animals here & telling them to attack the aliens & you. You're Xenomorphs would eventually eat them, but it would be long enough, before they ate the 9 Silverback Gorillas & 9 Hyenas(18 Total Animals) vs 4 Xenopmorphs.

The Plan:

1. Bloodgirl uses TP to distort the perception & senses of Danny, the animals, and the Xenomorphs. I'll be undetectable.
  2. She turns off or the X-Gen or she doesn't...irrelevant really.
  3. She send the animals in to attack your Aliens.
  4. She uses stealth to approach you.
  5. Shecuts off Danny's head if the X Gene is on. If she turns it off, it's all the more easy and she shoots you right in the face while, spraying some nanites for good measure.

PS: Did you know who No Girl was?:

TP Defense(Y U no take it?) does Iron Fist have some high level TP defense or something I've never heard of?

Xenomorphs? 4 Standard Foddermorphs? Overrated. The strongest cannon is the movies. They get stomped. Also there is many showings in the comics, where the standard Xenomorphs are still just mere fodder.

Loading Video...

:D

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@lukehero:

No Caption Provided

not bad man. Comin at me like that huh? well then................it's on. This gunna be fun! Now that intos and openers are done, I wil lbe back later to visit Rebutall and Counter town!!!!!

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mickey-mouse

@cosmicallyaware1: Oh lord, he's about to bring it & open it on up.

I hope I was clear in the main thread to people of why I was taking Bloodgirl though.

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mickey-mouse
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: lol, workin on it bro. I got like 3 massive posts to do in matches today, I'll do my best to get one up here.maybe by later tonight. We'll see how it goes.....

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: dude, I have been swamped in other stuff. I will get something up ASAP

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mickey-mouse
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: workin on reply finally lol, will be up later.

bringin the heat, be prepared my man ;)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Hmmm. Did I mention Bloodshot is the secret love child of Stan Lee(Pre Disney Ownership) & TOAA. So ya. :p