Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Amalgam REMATCH!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Both of us will be choosing two parents, a mother & a father. The child will receive all of the skills, powers, equipment, knowledge, and etc from both parents.

Rules:

• Morals On From Parents

• Character Attributes From Parents
  • Shared Universe Concept
  • Standard Gear From Parents Example: (Spiderman May Pass Down His Variety of Webs To His Child & Other Standard Gear)
  • No BFR, No Telefrag
  • All children will be the "Maxed Out" Potential Of Their Parents, with the exception of Psylocke will be "Maxed Out Street Level Form"
  • Win By Death, 1 Hour KO, or Major Incap

Cosmicallyaware1:

Mama: Psylocke(Marvel 616)

No Caption Provided

=================================================

Daddy: Spiderman(Peter Parker Marvel 616)

Featuring(Equipment from Step Daddy Superior Spiderman)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Lukehero

Mama: Sage(Marvel 616)

No Caption Provided

==============================================

Daddy: Kakashi Hatake(Naruto, All Anime & Manga Feats)

No Caption Provided

-Battlefield: Avatar Home World

-Time of Day: Night Time, With Moonlight

-Starting Position: Opponents Start 1 Mile Away From Each Other

-Map Size: Map is 5 Miles x 5 Miles

No Caption Provided

Mood Setting Music

No Caption Provided

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#3  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@lukehero: niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Gonna be EPIC!!!

No Caption Provided

sadly, I am very busy today, and gotta do a closing post in another thread. So I may not be able to get intro post in until later tomorrow night. But I will rock it out ASAP!!!!!

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: bro, I have not forgotten about this........how could I lol? I am compiling my intro and opener post. should have it all ready to roll by tomorrow. Get ready, it's on!!!!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@lukehero: alright man, let me really kick this off. I have a feeling I'm going to have to present a lot for this, so here I go......

No Caption Provided

It's on!!! The REMATCH of Amalgam's!!! Lukehero edged out a solid win and defeated the Cosmically Aware One (oooooh, ahhhhh)!!! Can he do it again??????

No Caption Provided

Introduction!!!!

The "legacy" character in this corner.....................with the lineage of:

No Caption Provided

now how did these two produce an offspring?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

well, they had fought alongside each other, Pete saved Betsy's life......she....*ahem*..."

No Caption Provided

thanked him..................and 9 months later...........well, you get the picture.

Next!!!!

Parents!!!!

Father: The Amazing Spider Man (with all the goodies from step Daddy, the Superior Spider Man, Otto Octavius!)

No Caption Provided

Not much introduction needed, as Peter Parker is one of the most iconic and well know characters in existence. Bitten by Radioactive spider.......proportionate strength of a spider, webs," spidey sense", agility, etc...etc......

also here will be all feats, gadgets/tech, etc...from step-daddy Superior Spider Man (Otto)

No Caption Provided

which means:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are much more "eyes" and "ears" helping in the battlefield in conjunction with the ever popular Spider Sense...and

No Caption Provided

added tech gadgets, such as the mechanical spider arms (akin to IronSpider) and the wonderful little claws that Otto employed (along with others)

No Caption Provided

Statistics!!!

No Caption Provided

images: power scaling reference to go with grid above, brief page from The Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe

Strength

just a few examples...............lots of showings and just a general breakdown here. it has always been stated that Pete was a 10 tonner, but it has been showcased a bit above that at times and in peak adrenaline surge it goes a bit above as well.

scans: general strength feats, mostly lifting strength. will showcase striking power later.

No Caption Provided

Agility and Speed

one thing (above others) that Spidey is know for is his insane speed, reactionary skills, and overall agility and dexterity. just a few examples...............lots of showings and just a general breakdown here

scans: general dodging, speed, agility and the such. too lazy to go into deeper detail lol

No Caption Provided

Spider Sense

ahhhhhhhhh....the trusty "spidey sense"

Spider-Man has many abilities but the most amazing of all is his uncanny Spider-Sense. It is a tingling sensation on the back of his skull that acts as a "sixth sense" and it manifests when he is around or targeted by incoming dangers. It's a precognition ability that is pheromone based and is similar to Daredevil's radar sense, increasing his reaction time and awareness. The spider-sense can manifest when Peter's secret identity is about to be compromised. It also manifests when he encounters someone who might pose a threat to him or to someone he cares about. For example, when Peter saw his roommate Michele Gonzales with one of her clients, his spider-sense warned him that the client was actually a thug who was participating in a super-villain gladiatorial contest. While the spider-sense cannot discern the specific nature of the impending threat, he can identify which direction it is coming from and the severity of the danger by the intensity of the spider-sense. Sometimes it becomes strong enough to be painful. When Spider-Man is blinded, the Spider-Sense works as another set of eyes to avoid bumping into objects. When Daken used his pheromones on Spider-Man, Peter closed his eyes and relied only on his spider-sense to defeat his foe because the pheromones corrupted his sight. A similar situation happened when Peter fought the new Vulture who blinded him with acid in the eyes. Spider-Man relied on this ability to survive this fight. Of course his Spider-Sense is a great help when he faces people in the dark. This has been proven in his fight with Iron Fist. The spider-sense can lose its effectiveness when Peter is too distracted, tired or when he chooses to ignore it although its difficult to do so because it is heavily linked to his reflexes. There were also times that his spider-sense wasn't very effective due to the Spidey's previous lack of formal training, but this has since has been largely rectified since learning the Way of the Spider. Under extreme circumstances, such as fighting in the dark or against powerful characters, Spidey has often used his spectacular spider-sense in a more effective and better way. The Spider-Sense also gave him his own free-style form of combat, allowing him to go head-to-head with the best martial artists in the Marvel Universe and his H2H skill has improved significantly since merging his Way of the Spider training with his Spider-Sense. Furthermore, the Spider-Sense also allows Spider-Man to detect certain radio frequencies on which his spider tracers' signals are based upon. During Spider-Man's first encounter with the Chameleon, the villain used a certain radio frequency to send a message to Spider-Man via his spider-sense. The Spider-Sense, combined with his speed and reflexes allows Spider-Man to dodge almost all conventional attacks. Due to the similar nature of their powers, Spider-Man is unable to sense other "Spiders", such as Ben Reilly, Ezekiel, and Kaine. During the Big Time story, Spider-Man used a device to block Alistair Smythe's minions' enhanced senses, but also disabled his own Spider-Sense. After the events of Spider-Island, Peter regained this ability

once again, just a few examples...............lots of showings and just a general breakdown here

scans: general feats and showings of detection and warning system.

Tech!!!

ahhh. Yes, on top of his spider-given powers Peter is of genius level intelligence. It has even been stated that Peter scored as high on some of the same testing scores as Reed Richards did when he was Peter's age. He is especially gifted in the sciences such as mechanics, biology and physics.

what I'm really focusing on here are two things really.

Tech in uniform/costume/armor

No Caption Provided

considering that at some point or another, Pete had employed various "suits" as "standard gear" I will be using an amalgam of them all in his lineage for maximum efficiency.

scans examples: 1) stealth suit 2) Ends of Earth suit (anti Sinister Six) 3) Superior Tech 4) just for fun.................

No Caption Provided

so it's important to realize here that his suit has the capacity to:

• utilize cloaking tech for added stealth
  • change appearance by unstable molecules
  • enhanced senses on top of spidey sense
  • increase strength range
  • higher durability - blade, bullet, electrical proof

Webbing

No Caption Provided

and let's not forget all that fantastic webbing that good 'ol Ben had used..........

scan examples: impact webbing

Mother: Psylocke.......the TP/TK Mutant Ninja with Purple hair!

No Caption Provided

The character know as Betsy Braddock has quite the interesting evolution. Originally British born sister of Brian Braddock whom is better known as Captain Britain, Betsy started her career with the X-Men as a simple TP user. After a trip through the Seige Perilous, she was reborn as a Ninja Assassin employed by the Hand and became known as Lady Mandarin for a time. The whole history is a bit confusing all in all. Since her "rebirth", Betsy has come to be one of the Elite Martial Artists in the Marvel Universe holding her own against the toughest competitors...........

No Caption Provided

Statistics!

No Caption Provided

Martial Arts ability / Fighting Skills

No Caption Provided

I have a lot to show here. At this point however, I will only use a few examples to illustrate the point, as I want to save the rest for the later debate.

scans 1-6 are a fight vs a bloodlusted Wolverine

scans 1-10 are a draw match vs Daredevil from AvX

scans 1-2 against her brother Brian (I just like this one)

The Psychic Knife, Sword, Bow&Arrow ability

No Caption Provided

The "knife"

scans illustrate the knife's ability to scramble an individual's synapses and render them inert. note the wide variety of individual's that it has an affect on.............one shot from this you go down my man......

The "sword"

scans = nothing too special here, just some showings

The "bow&arrow"

scans = again, nothing too special here, just some showings

Versatility / TK abilities

No Caption Provided

Uses TK to augment and compliment her Martial Arts/Fighting Skills

scans: 1 - 3 illustrate the point with Psylocke showing this ability versus a group of Hand Ninjas

TK versatility

scans: 1) shields 2) TK "anchor" 3) TK sword feat, AOE affect 4) badassness

Shields

No Caption Provided

Off-Balancing her opponents

No Caption Provided

Telepathic Abilities

No Caption Provided

Psi Bolts

scans: 1) mind fry sabretooth 2) affecting juggs through helmet 3) blasting rouge 4) wolverine

Confusion of enemies / misdirection / perception rape

scans: 1) vs human torch 2) misdirection against "sabertooth" clones, altering perceptions 3) disabling opponents 4) - 6) misdirection of opponents senses

and now allow me to present the offspring:

Ben Parker Jr. - The Sensational, Spectacular Spider Telepathic Ninja!!!!

No Caption Provided

Abilities / Power-set / Gear:

• Spider Family Speed, Strength (10 ton++), Durability, Insane Agility/Dexterity, Spider Sense
  • Ninja Martial Arts Skills (striking, techniques, pressure point strikes) and Tacticle Skills
  • Assassin Capabilities
  • Telepathy (also the Psychic offensive weapons: Knife, Sword, Bow+Arrows, etc)
  • Telekenisis
  • High Tech Armor (loaded with goodies..stealth/cloaking mode, camouflage mode, enhanced senses, retractable "Spider Arms", bulletproof/electrical proof, TP resistant)
  • High Tech Gear/arsenal (Various forms of Webbings, Tracers, Spider Bots, Claws, etc...)
  • wow........what a combination

(he liked this look of his Dad's and it fit with the "ninja" feel of mom. it has a amalgam of all previous suits that I mentioned above: Ends of Earth armor, stealth suit, etc.....) . now picture the psychic "butterfly effect of Psylocke's powerset around his head, a Pyschic Sword, and Psychic Knife comin outta one hand, and we're all set!

and with all that out of the way..................your turn my man...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Good looking stuff.

thanks bro. took me a long time, a lotta ground to cover. gotta bring the "A" game right?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Hey, I could not find enough Mattie Franklin material, trying to find her run on Spider-Woman was a dead end, I only got a handful of her showings from Amazing Spiderman. Can I choose a different mom?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@lukehero said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Hey, I could not find enough Mattie Franklin material, trying to find her run on Spider-Woman was a dead end, I only got a handful of her showings from Amazing Spiderman. Can I choose a different mom?

sure. well...........depends. whatcha thinkin?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@lukehero said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Alright, I'll post my Intro and edit the OP once I get home.

Cool. .......hhhhmmm..............Sage. The more I think..........Ah! You're doing your best to counter Betsy and the Tech edge as well. Better bring the heat man.....good luck pal ;)

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Hey, I'm still working on my post, sorry for taking so long. It took me a long time to go through and read up on Sage & collect scans.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Hey, I'm still working on my post, sorry for taking so long. It took me a long time to go through and read up on Sage & collect scans.

Slacker. I get it though, lol......all good. I'm patient. Plus I have like 6 matches or so goin on, so I lose track of timeframes on some. A good post pretty much eats up the majority of a day for me at work anyway, and it takes all week basically to post anything worthwhile in lotsa matches.

Especially when have to do research (issue numbers, storyarcs, character info,etc) and collect scans? Pfffft. That's time consuming. But hella fun.....

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH POWER!!!!! UP!!!!!!! Alright!!! Let me get back on this!!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Please forgive me....I'm going to post though. I've turned down any new CaV work or tourneys. This has been a comedy of errors...lol.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mickey-mouse

@cosmicallyaware1: LOL. We started this a month ago. Ahhh finally.

No Caption Provided

Sorry if I seem to go scan heavy, but Sage is not well known, neither is her gear.

Introductions:

Mama: Sage

No Caption Provided

Sexy Lady!!!!

Sage is a telepathic mutant, a genius level intellect & strategist, and an all around BAD A** woman. She has tons of experience in the areas of tech, H2H, science, technology, medical, and computers.

No Caption Provided

Experience:

Abilities, Gear, & Powers:

Code Names:

Tessa, Lady Tessa, Diana Fox, Britannia, Ambassador Sage

Cyberpathy (Computer Brain): Her mind works in the same way as a computer with unlimited storage capacity, only much faster. She is able to perform several mental functions at once without losing focus on any of them. Also, it allows her to instantly recall specific information with incredible speed and accuracy. She's able to store everything that she experiences in a photographic memory and retrieve it immediately without the typical human pause for thought. The sheer speed of her thoughts lead into augmenting her analytic ability so that she is able to make snap decisions about her surroundings and create complex scenarios at that same speed. As such, Sage is able to track the probability of an event by piecing together stored data.

• Multitasking: able to perform multiple tasks at once by allocating a partition of her brain to each task. For example, Sage can use her mind to replay a movie she had watched previously, play a game of internet chess, and focus on battling an opponent without any one task distracting her from another.

Genetic Sight: able to 'see' a person's genetic code, reading complex DNA sequences for latent and manifested mutations, thereby allowing her to sense mutants and, in many cases, understand how their powers work more thoroughly than they themselves do. She can also understand the powers of non mutants as well.

• Jump-start: After analyzing the DNA of another superhuman mutant, Sage is able to selectively evolve their existing genetic traits as well as catalyze the untapped genetic potential of latent mutants. Once begun, the procedure is irreversible and can often result in unpredictable side effects. She can also shut down the super powers of other beings by touch after she has understood them & analyzed them.(I'll try not to abuse the **** out of this power and only use it as a last resort), she has to touch enemies to do with anyway.
  • X-Factor Sense: ability to sense the presence of the mutant gene in others who are in close proximity to herself.

Firewall: possesses protection against telepathic attacks. Achieved this state only by permanently shutting down her own low-level telepathic abilities.

She carriers more than one pair of these, she has used them with other team members. Anybody wearing armor with just wear them underneath or on top in order to stay in contact.

Cybernetic Sunglasses: Sage wears a pair of custom-built cyber shades that function as a wireless broadband computer network among like models. The shades provide an audio/video feed via an in-built computer system outfitted with miniaturized conventional microphones and cameras, and can also project a three-dimensional image into the visual field of the wearer that can be expanded to allow others to see with whom the wearer is communicating or information they are reviewing. The shades provide input by means of a virtual reality iconographic keyboard, and have an alternate visual input system for when a user’s hands are otherwise occupied. The shades can be interfaced with any external data network whether terrestrial or alien in origin. The shades also possess various sensors for detecting telepathic resonance patterns, tracking energy trails, and analyzing electronic circuitry, among others.

Guns: Sage is an avid user of guns and is a pretty damn good shot.

2 9mm Handguns & .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle, all with silencers and scopes(no laser sights).

Extra Ammo & Sage's utility belt as well.

Dianna Fox Armor: When Sage went undercover for New Excalibur she wore a suit of Armor given to her by the leader of the Shadow Captains' Albion(A Evil Captain Britain from another Universe). The armor allows her increased combat speed, strength(20-30 tons), flight(fast enough to keep up with Albion, TP shields, and other abilities. Also the formidable armor came with a broadsword as well.

Personal Hologram: During her tenure with the X-Men Sage developed a personal hologram good enough to even fool Wolverine.

Scans & Feats:

Jump Starting

Here she increases Hanks healing factor by jump starting his mutation.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As I said she can also disrupt super powers as well. Disrupts and back fires the abilities of a Warwolf.

No Caption Provided

Telepathy:

Telepathically B**** Slaps Besty Braddock(Ya Girl Psylocke), this is before Besty had training though in all fairness. :D . Also confirms Sage's TP training.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TP Defense:

Here she fights off a TP trap made by the Shadow King himself. Once he enters her mind they get into a battle of wills and she KO's him with TP.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More TP Defense/ Will Power & Computer Brain:

This story line involved the seemingly unstoppable robots called The Fury created by Jamie Braddock Jr. The Fury infected Sage through her glasses. Also the narration in the panel confirms Sage processes information faster than the fastest computer. The fastest computer in the Marvel Universe would have to be pretty HAX don't you think? Considering the Marvel Universe lives in a world with Iron Man & Doom Tech...not to mention Aliens...

I am gonna skip some parts because they are unnecessary, she gets infected, whoops up some of the X-Men, then she forces out the Fury from her mind & body.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, yeah I know...she got some help from Storm, but none the less it was mostly her & it yet again confirms and mentions her training with Professor X.

Computer Brain & Tech:

She uses her computer brain and glasses to discover the weakness of the monster and then take her down. She was going to kill the monster/mutant, but Bishop was like "No". She also is very much aware & can see pressure points/nerve strikes and uses a nerve strike on the monster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sage Perhaps Marvel Earth's Greatest Logical Thinker & Analytical Mind:

Computer Brain Described:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Analytical Feats & Deductions:

Casually breaks down yet another crime scene.
Casually breaks down yet another crime scene.
Quickly analyzes the stability of a Cave.
Quickly analyzes the stability of a Cave.
Sage quickly concludes Vargas isn't a mutant or human after he murdered Psylocke.
Sage quickly concludes Vargas isn't a mutant or human after he murdered Psylocke.
As Lady Tessa, she deduces Rachel Summers is still alive after being gutted by wolverine.
As Lady Tessa, she deduces Rachel Summers is still alive after being gutted by wolverine.

Cybernetic Sunglasses:

Glasses Description:

Lady Mastermind gives a break down of how the glasses work.

No Caption Provided

Glasses used for detection:

Sage uses the glasses to review the crime scene of a murdered mutant.

She can see even traces of DNA, bits & pieces of shackles, and uses her computer brain to break down the crime scene. That's some damn good vision & Intellect.
She can see even traces of DNA, bits & pieces of shackles, and uses her computer brain to break down the crime scene. That's some damn good vision & Intellect.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Here she looks into the health and physical stats of Storm.
Here she looks into the health and physical stats of Storm.

Glasses

She can also use the tech glasses to track the position of enemies:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shows her using guns, which I will be using as well.

Glasses Scanning Enemies:

Sage uses the glasses to scan the enemies, pointing out their weapons & and capabilities.

No Caption Provided

Personal Hologram/Image Inducer:

Wolverine uses the Hologram to fool lady viper into thinking she has killed Sage. The hologram can replicate voice patterns and images.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Storm confirms Sage is in possession of Image Inducers & even made some modifications on it herself.

No Caption Provided
Wolverine cuts through the image he thinks he sees.
Wolverine cuts through the image he thinks he sees.
Kurt mentions the fact that the image is made of
Kurt mentions the fact that the image is made of "Solid Light" & you as you can see even with Wolverines super senses it was able to fool even him.

Diana Fox Armor/Shadow Captain Armor & Sword:

Joining the Shadow Captains....

In New Excalibur, Sage dyes her hair and goes undercover as Diana Fox.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Albion(Evil Alt Captain Britain & His Evil Homies take Sage to their hide out.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And that is basically how she got her hands on the Armor, which she will be passing down to her Daughter. :D

Feats For The Shadow Captain/Diana Fox Armor:

Flight Speed should be above the Speed of sound around 770 miles per hour, I think that's Albion & Captain Britain's Speed Levels....

No Caption Provided

Combat Speed:

When she fights along side Albion, Sage is able to dodge direct gun fire from a laser blast.

No Caption Provided

She speed blitzes the soldiers and punches the laser blaster destroying it and sending the soldiers flying.

Punches another group of soldiers, dodgers two laser blasts, tanks two explosions, and pushes Albion(a 90 + tonner) out of the way.

No Caption Provided

Albion impressed with Sage/Diana's combat skills....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Necessary Back Story For More Armor Feats:

Alright, what needs to be said so you don't think the Suit of Armor controlled Sage's mind or something...is that Sage got her mind scrambled by a magical EMP Albion used to wipe out all of England's tech, and I mean all of it. The mind scramble made her think she was really actually Diana Fox and loved Albion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Get it? Got it? Good...let's move on.

Back to Feats For The Armor:

Evil Alt Cyclops attempts to blast(sniper style) Albion when the Shadow X-Men Teamed Up With New Excalibur to take down Albion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sage reacts to the blast after it's already been shot and blocks it to protect Albion.

She tanks the blasts and keeps on ticking.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shadow X Cyclops put his full powered blast into it, but Sage still tanked it!!! Whoop!! WHOOP!!! Dats some strong durability my friend.

No Caption Provided

^^^Sage slices through Shadow X Cyclops's energy beam with her sword and comes right at him.

Agent Pete Wisdom, is like Sage WTF? But, Sage presses the attack.

No Caption Provided

Punches the side of the building and knocks back Shadow X Cyclops, Shadow X Angel, and Agent Pete.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Let's See What Else The Shadow Captains & Their Armor Can Do:

Lift and fly around with 20-30 tons

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Do not freak out, New Excalibur Juggernaut(Cain Marko) is nothing compared to his normal levels, he had been depowered  due to being disloyal to the Demon-God Cyttorak.
Do not freak out, New Excalibur Juggernaut(Cain Marko) is nothing compared to his normal levels, he had been depowered due to being disloyal to the Demon-God Cyttorak.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Dodges and reacts to a freeze blast, then stabs Shadow X Beast for the Win, another dead Shadow X-Men.
Dodges and reacts to a freeze blast, then stabs Shadow X Beast for the Win, another dead Shadow X-Men.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
The expert TP user Shadow X Jean Grey confirms the Shadow Captains are shielded from TP.
The expert TP user Shadow X Jean Grey confirms the Shadow Captains are shielded from TP.
No Caption Provided
Shadow Captain Armor tanking a TK attack from Shadow X Jean Grey, FTW!!!!
Shadow Captain Armor tanking a TK attack from Shadow X Jean Grey, FTW!!!!
No Caption Provided
Just confirming our story from earlier on.
Just confirming our story from earlier on.
No Caption Provided
Sage takes blows from Lion Heart a 90+ tonner who's punches affected Captain Britain. Another strong showing for blunt force durability of the armor.
Sage takes blows from Lion Heart a 90+ tonner who's punches affected Captain Britain. Another strong showing for blunt force durability of the armor.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Sage regains her memory and turns back to the good side.
Sage regains her memory and turns back to the good side.
With her Shadow Captain Armor, she can hit hard enough to rock even Albion who is Captain Britain's Equal. Course Albion popped right back up and batted her away.
With her Shadow Captain Armor, she can hit hard enough to rock even Albion who is Captain Britain's Equal. Course Albion popped right back up and batted her away.
Another good show for durability, tanking hits from Albion(90+ Tonner)
Another good show for durability, tanking hits from Albion(90+ Tonner)
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alright...that's it for the armor I believe.

Mama Got Skills To Pay The Bills:

Bat kicks Shadow X Beast, but to be fair, they knocked each other out in a double KO.
Bat kicks Shadow X Beast, but to be fair, they knocked each other out in a double KO.
Dodges a punch from Piledriver of the Wrecking Crew & one shots him with a kick to the nuts. :D
Dodges a punch from Piledriver of the Wrecking Crew & one shots him with a kick to the nuts. :D
Beats up a bank full of bank robbers.
Beats up a bank full of bank robbers.
Fools The Fury.
Fools The Fury.
Makes a targeted strike and rips out a crucial piece of The Fury(A robot that could whoop up an entire team of X-Men including some high tiers).
Makes a targeted strike and rips out a crucial piece of The Fury(A robot that could whoop up an entire team of X-Men including some high tiers).
Whoops up a team of armed Mutant Hunters.
Whoops up a team of armed Mutant Hunters.

Hacking/Cyberpathy:

No Caption Provided

Accessing satellite cameras & hacking into several different external databases: The FF, The Avengers, The Hellfire Club, and Purity(Mutant Hating Group).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I have so much more, but this should due for now.

I think that's it for Mamma Sage for now.

No Caption Provided

===================================

Alright, if you're a Naruto fan(watching the tv show and keeping up with current episodes) , lightly read it and kinda brush the stuff over a bit. Especially if you're all caught up on the Manga which is the main source material ...

If you're not a Naruto fan, even if you have seen him on the battle boards you still need to read it.

DADDY: Kakashi Hatake

(All animated & Manga Feats, including fillers & movies)

No Caption Provided

Bio: For All You Non Naruto Fans

Kakashi Hatake (はたけカカシ, Hatake Kakashi) is a jōnin ofKonohagakure. He received a Sharingan from his former team-mate, Obito Uchiha, when he was younger, leading to his monikers Copy Ninja Kakashi (コピー忍者のカカシ,Kopī Ninja no Kakashi) and Kakashi of the Sharingan (写輪眼のカカシ, Sharingan no Kakashi). His prodigal talent, skill, and Sharingan prowess, have made him one of the village's most capable ninja and recognised throughout the ninja world.

Basically in the world of Naruto, these ninjas have powers that come from Chakra(Sort of a Chi like energy). Kakashi & other ninja use this to basically give themselves super powers...

Chakra (チャクラ, chakura) is essential to even the most basic technique; it is the moulding of the physical energy (身体エネルギー, shintai enerugī) present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy (精神エネルギー, seishin enerugī) gained from the mind. Once moulded, it can be channelled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points (called tenketsu) in the body. Through various methods, the most common of which ishand seals, the chakra can then be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire or creating illusions.

Chart: Basically outlines the different Chakra Natures....

No Caption Provided

Skills, Abilities, Powers, & Gear:

Fighting Skill & Physical Stats:

I believe Kakshi's base stats are peak human & he uses Chakra to enhance his other psychical stats to super human levels.

All right what Kakashi can do basically falls into several different categories:

Taijutsu:

Taijutsu (体術; Literally meaning "Body Techniques") is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are far quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is simply put: hand-to-hand combat.

Although it is used by nearly all ninja, some characters use taijutsu almost exclusively like Rock Lee and his teacher Might Guy, are experts of many taijutsu techniques. Example of taijutsu techniques are Dynamic Entry and Leaf Whirlwind. The Hyūga clan's Gentle Fist, however, makes extensive use of chakra and demands great skill in its control. The taijutsu techniques are the right choices for those that want to save their time and chakra, or for those who rely on their physical attributes. It can also be used uniquely in collaboration with ninjutsu to create nintaijutsu techniques.

Chart:

No Caption Provided

Kakashi is very good at Taijutsu/Martial arts and can keep up with even Might Guy.

Genjutsu/Illusion Casting:

Genjutsu (幻術; Literally meaning "Illusionary Techniques") are techniques that are employed in the same fashion as ninjutsu, requiring chakra andhand seals. However, the primary difference between the two is that the effects of genjutsu are illusory; instead of attacking the victim's body, liketaijutsu or ninjutsu, genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses. According to the Second Mizukage, genjutsu fittingly falls under the broad category of Yin Release.

Kakashi has used Genjutsu to fool students during sparing sessions and enemies in battle;

Makes Zabuza think he(Kakashi) can see into the future.

No Caption Provided

Causes a ninja to see an illusionary Naruto:

No Caption Provided

Ninjutsu/Ninja Art/Nature Based & Other Superpowers:

Ninjutsu (忍術; Literally meaning "Ninja Techniques"), is a term referring to almost any technique which allows the user to do something that they otherwise would be incapable of doing, including the usage of weapons. Unlike genjutsu, which makes the opponent see illusions, the effects of ninjutsu are real. They vary greatly in purpose, with the simpler ninjutsu serving such tasks as transforming the user or allowing them to evade attacks. These techniques are often second-nature for experienced shinobi, who can use them at will. More complex ninjutsu manipulate one's surroundings or utilise the elements, respectively serving such tasks as healing others or manipulating nature transformations.

Ninjutsu, most of the time, relies on chakra and hand seals to be effective. The hands are put in sequential positions that moulds and manipulates chakra in the necessary manner to perform a technique. This is not always needed, however, and some techniques become second nature to experienced ninja, after which they can perform them at will.

An example of shape and nature manipulation combined.

Additionally, there is the kind of technique that can be classified as a basic or advanced elemental technique, the basic type are techniques with specific elements (wind, water, fire, earth, or lightning), the advanced type combine two or three of the basics elements and creates a new one.

When creating a ninjutsu, the two methods of manipulating chakra are referred to as shape transformation and nature transformation:

• Shape transformation deals with controlling the form, movement, and potency of chakra.
  • Nature transformation usually deals with changing the physical properties of chakra into an element.

These two methods can be implemented separately or together in order to create a ninjutsu.

This is where the whole Chakra nature thing comes into play, thankfully because of Kakshi's special eye and skill level he can use thousands of different jutsu, such as..

Water Style:

No Caption Provided

The Famous Lighting Blade:

No Caption Provided

Lighting Wolf:

No Caption Provided

Giant Fireball Jutsu:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Earth Style: He can uses this to hid under ground or offense or defense....

Mud-Wall Jutsu
Mud-Wall Jutsu
Using Earth style to hide in the ground and surprise enemies.
Using Earth style to hide in the ground and surprise enemies.

He has other jutsu up his sleeve, but I think you get the picture. :D

Bukijutsu/Weapon Skills:

Kakashi is a highly-skilled user in a large variety of weapons such as bows and arrows, kusarigama, chains, wire strings and others. Since early childhood, Kakashi had highly proficient skill in kenjutsu, able to wield his father's signature tantō effectively enough to be mistaken for Sakumo. He also has considerable skill in shurikenjutsu able to pin down an opponent with a quick barrage of kunai. Likewise at close-range, he could battle off skilled melee-fighters such as Zabuza and Hidan, armed with their respective unique weapons, with a single kunai. Due to his Anbu background, Kakashi's sword skill was especially improved. His sword-skills are also very adaptable, even able to effectively use the Kubikiribōchō, a blade of unique shape with noticeable size and weight, to defeat kenjutsu specialists like the Seven Mist Swordsmen.[92] He can also enhance his physical tools, channellinglightning-nature chakra through them, gaining enough power to pierce clean through large rocks.

Summoning Technique:

Kakashi is also able to summon a pack of ninja hounds of various breeds. Much like his combat skills, Kakashi's use of these summons is highly versatile, ranging from attacking and restraining his opponents. He can combine his Summoning Technique and his Earth Release skills to have his hounds burrow and erupt from the ground in order to help subdue his enemies.[95] Aside from offensive purposes, Kakashi's pack is also highly skilled in tracking down targets,[96][97] and often used to deliver messages.

You either can use a surface or a ninja scroll.

No Caption Provided

Summoning can also be used to summon gear and weapons.

Kakashi's Ninja Hounds

No Caption Provided

Special Techniques:

Sharingan

Kakashi's Sharingan.

Kakashi's most distinguishing ability was the Sharingan in his left eye-socket that was given to him by Obito Uchiha. Since the eye got transplanted into him, Kakashi's ability to copy nearly any technique used against him gave him the moniker Copy Ninja Kakashi (コピー忍者のカカシ,Kopī Ninja no Kakashi) while utilising many of the Sharingan abilities including genjutsu, seeing through deception, and predicting his opponent's next move.[98] This eye also gave Kakashi a heightened visual perception to his surroundings, enabling him to perfect his Chidori and its later version, the Lightning Cutter. While fighting Obito, a potent genjutsu user, Kakashi was able to go toe to toe with his enemy in an illusionary fight until he himself asked that genjutsu fighting be abandoned due to the constant stalemates of it.

He can copy moves and techniques with his eye...don't worry he can't copy your super powers though, but he can copy and totally understand your fighting style and movement.

No Caption Provided

Mangekyō Sharingan

Kakashi's Mangekyō Sharingan.

Kakashi awakened his Mangekyō Sharingan after unintentionally killingRin Nohara,[100] though seemed unaware of its awakening until years later.[106][107] Its design is three stretched triangles evenly spaced around the pupil that each curve at the top around the eye to form a circle, making it similar to a pinwheel. With it he can perform Kamui: a technique that creates a space-time barrier in the form of a swirling void that sucks any target he focuses his eye on to another dimension and also bring them back; even transporting them to a new location. Originally, Kakashi lacked proper control to accurately hit his target.[108] His skill and aim later improved greatly, able to successfully warp small, fast-moving, or multiple targets in rapid succession as seen against Pain,[109] and Sasuke respectively.[110] He used the technique during the Fourth Shinobi World War. Even Obito, who mastered his variation of Kamui, openly acknowledged Kakashi's great skill with the technique.[104] While battling Obito, Kakashi attempted to use Kamui to behead the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path: an object of significant size and mass, failing only because of Obito's intervention.[111]His finesse allows him to safely warp chakra-based techniques, like the Rasengan or shadow cloneswithout disrupting them, at such speed that Obito himself was fooled into believing Kakashi dispelled the technique instead.[112][113] While originally demonstrating only long-range use, Kakashi is also able to use Kamui at a short-range. With this new proficiency, by targeting himself, Kakashi can teleport himself at will,[114] able to precisely choose his destination for an attack.[115]

Finesse:

Sucks up a shooting nail...

No Caption Provided

Power:

He was going to suck up the huge head of the Giant Gedo Statue.

No Caption Provided

Teleportation:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clone Jutsu:

No Caption Provided

Kakashi can make up to 20 to 25 clones, but usually he just uses 2 or 3 at a time. Don't freak out, the clones go poof if you hit them like with your webs, punches, or kicks, or whatever....

There are different types of clones; Shadow clones, Water Clones, Lighting, Intangible Clones, etc....Kakashi sticks to the Shadow, Water, and Lighting Clones.

Wall Crawling Ninjas:

The Ninjas in the Naruto Universe have such incredible chakra control, they can send chakra to specific parts of their body, such as their feet. When this is done, it creates a wall crawling effect even above Spiderman level. They can even run and walk on water. :D

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ninja Gear:

Paper bombs(Explosive Tags), utility vest, ninja stars, giant ninja stars, shrunken, chakra strings, etc...

No Caption Provided

Kakshi Highlight tapes:

Kakashi vs Zabuza(Hidden Mist Assassin, S Rank)

Watch from 5:01 to 6:16 for further details on Kakashi's special eye :D

Loading Video...

Alright, watch this one until 4:00. He copies Zabuza so well, he makes him think he can see into the future, while at the same time hypnotizing him with genjutsu.

Loading Video...

I have a lot of other stuff to cover. BUT, FINALLY I HAVE AN INTRO!!!!! PARTY!!!!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: badass. it's game time..............

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Bumping for the homies.

bro............i have been crazy busy lately. stupid real life! I will get to this ASAP, so sorry, i have not forgotten

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: No problem. :) Glad to see we are both in it, seeing how long it took me to gather scans for a proper debate I'm all good.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: brother, I deeply apologize. I have been away from the vine the vast majority of the summer (unintentionally I might add). I am pretty much back in the swing of things now (lol), and having time to reply to matches.

I will give this the proper attention it deserves shortly! I am wrapping up two other debates left hanging (with kidman and wyldsong respectively) and am beginning building my response for this debate here!! Gimme a bit tho.............I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about this, am working on reply, and have every intention of making this thread something for the Hall of Fame!!!!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: response coming soon!!!!!! In the process of building response. Bear with me, will get it up ASAP (right after I respond to @wyldsong that is lol....)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: ..................lol...................................Ima workin on it brah. @wyldsong is first up, and after like months, I'm near completion on response to him. You're next Luke. Deeply apologize gents.......my career has been taken to new levels. lol, "with great power comes great responsibility....."

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By those_eyes

Strong 3 month long CAV!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@those_eyes: YEAH!!!

dude. MY. BAD. still.....................................i will see this through, I apologize!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong 3 month long CAV!

hehehe, yeah I was away for a bit. But I'm back in the swing of things now, and I have a ton of patience. Bringin this one back........................viners will see a reply on this soon, in the process of building now

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am very disappointed that you didn't refer to your character as "Psyderman" lol

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@lukehero: alright brother, let me dive back into this.............

The Battle begins!!!

No Caption Provided

lol............and I gotta go. We'll get some work in on this soon. If you have time my man, put up an opener on how you see this going.......

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49 tparks  Online

I am very disappointed that you didn't refer to your character as "Psyderman" lol

Seconded.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers