Avatar image for cuttingedgekomix
CuttingEdgeKomix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CuttingEdgeKomix

Thx everone who voted and Great job everyone that was some killr art.

I'm thinking with all the "dark" goings on at Marvel that a design the next "dark" hero would be fun.
 It can be anyone from Marvel but not those in a "dark" book  already.

(anyone but)

Fastforward!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Fastforward!

So like, redesign a character for a "dark" team? And does it have to be marvel, or can it be other publishers?

T.M.O.E.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By T.M.O.E.
@ARMIV: wait you already had that finished? before the competition, if so that is a violation of the artist showoff showdown rules and should be removed
ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ARMIV

No pre-designs,got it.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ARMIV

Okay,here's my entry.
Fresh,crisp,and all for this contest.

No Caption Provided
It's a darker Wasp.
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By sora_thekey
@ARMIV said:
"Okay,here's my entry.
Fresh,crisp,and all for this contest.
No Caption Provided
It's a darker Wasp."

But Wasp is dead....

The art is awesome though!
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aronmorales

Oh beans, still gotta do that Spider-Woman...

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Kid Anarchy

i present to you, the Dark Female Avengers!

No Caption Provided
well basically, its the female avengers gone bad
from left to right- BlackWidow, Firestar, SheHulk, Wasp, Tigra, &SpiderWoman

Norman Osborne decides the females of the Avengers are extremly powerful and could be put to good use. With the help of Emma Frost, their good streaks and thoughts are broken, leaving hatred and anger, pushing them over the edge.

heres their descriptions-
BlackWidow; due to Emmas meddling, black widow starts to believe nick fury is a traitor. after a huge fight with Nick Fury, Black Widow leaves SHIELD and starts working with the avengers full time. 
i changed her costume to make her seem more ninja like. i gave her a ninja mask that has 3circles painted underneath her real eyes making it look as if she has eight eyes. since shes the black widow, i thought something about her should be spider-like (along with the widow symbol). her outfit colors are red&black

Firestar; emma then goes to the retired firestar. she goes through firestars brain and makes firestar forget how to control turning off her flame. she now gets stuck in permamnent flame mode and shes not pleased with this, at all.
shes covered in flames and her outfit is yellow but the flames on the top of the shirt is red, same for the boots.

SheHulk; emma gets she-hulk in alot of trouble with the law. after hosting a series of robberies, she-hulk starts to get pursued from the cops. when everyone starts looking at her like a crook, she actually sets out to find emma so she can block out the emotions shes had for others so shes unable to be hurt again. emma strips shehulk of all humanity, making she-hulk an infuriated behemoth.
i tried to give her a more warrior/gladiator feel. she had a silver plated sholder guard, a metallic belt, and metallic boots.

Wasp; wait shes dead right? wrong. after norman and namor talk Shaman and Brother Voodoo into resurrecting Wasp, all was needed was a little of emma's "influence" and Wasp was returned. growing her hair to cover her face, no one believes this is the real Wasp and they believe shes an impersonation.
i also gave wasp a new costume and blades which are attatched to her gloves. not only can she slice people with them, but she can also channel her energy blasts through them. also her wings are kinduh tattered cuz, well she was dead xP.

Tigra; well not that much of a change was made to Tigra. when emma starts messing with her and Hellcats mind, Tigra and Hellcat get into a lethal fight. Tigra eventually emerged the winner and wound up slitting Hellcat's throat. Howver, tigra didnt get out so easy. hellcat managed to gouge tigras eyes out. with no eyes and much hatred, tigra relies on her other cat enhanced-sences to kill her victims.
not much of a costume change just no eyes...

and last but not least-
SpiderWoman; spiderwoman wasnt so easy for emma to break. emma and ms marvel (moonstone) jump spiderwoman and but her in the hospital. emma erases her memory and makes it seem as if NickFury, Psylocke, and Scarlet Witch. after a talk with emma, SpiderWoman starts bringing out the worst in herself. Now she wants her revenge.
her costume was slightly modified and now her face is completely covered.

hope use like the DarkFemaleAvengers! x)
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kid Anarchy

i may eventually color it....idk...

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By sora_thekey

Nice one Anarchy... Tigra looks awesome.....

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kid Anarchy

thankss =)

Fastforward!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fastforward!

I might if I can get my scanner up and running.

PLUTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PLUTON
@CuttingEdgeKomix said:
" Anyone else want in on this? "
I made a pic but I didnt like it... I ll try to make an other one soon... I have a good idea about this...
goosehorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By goosehorn
@CuttingEdgeKomix: can you give me a list of xmen who hasnt appeared in any of the dark books yet caues i have no idea who has and havnt
EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Here's my entry, couldn't resist an X team, lol.  Storm, Gambit, Iceman and Rogue, I don't recall them being on any "dark" team right now.

No Caption Provided

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cly

Awesome work!