Character Creation Contest #92: VOTING

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have included the background information for both Characters from the original contest thread.

Entry [ 1 ] - PAYNO

No Caption Provided

KESTREL (Tom Wilson, son of Sam Wilson aka Falcon)
As Sam Wilson (aka Falcon) has become the new Captain America, I thought his son, Tom Wilson (aka Kestrel) could fill his fathers's old position.

Entry [ 2 ] - ANBU_B_TEAM

No Caption Provided

Meet Kazuba the daughter of Jiraiya Sensai. During the first great Ninja War Jiraya was injured while on patrol and was separated from his team. While unconscious a rogue ninja, Anzu, formerly of the leaf village finds Jiraiya and brings him back to her home. Anzu was a talented Jonen ninja from the leaf who did not agree with the war and left before it began. She has long since been declared dead by the village.

Anzu nurses Jiraiya back to health over time, pleading with him to fully heal before reentering the violent conflict. During this time they became very close and formed a bond. Though Jiraya knew he could not stay, he and Anzu fell in love for the brief time they spent together. After Jiraya left to join the battle once again, Anzu would soon learn that she was pregnant. Even after the war ended, she decided to remain in hiding and raised Kazuba alone.

Anzu taught Kazuba the way of the shinobi so she could protect herself. Jiraiya left one of his summoning scrolls behind, which Anzu was able to learn and pass along to Kazuba. Kazuba can now summon Izumi a ninja Toad. She wears the rogue shinobi head band of the leaf, given to her by her mother.

SPOILERS*** Kazuba learns of her fathers death through the Toad network. Jiraiya was killed in battle while investigating Pain Nagato, a member of the deadly Akatsuki Clan. She later learns that Pain was killed by a young man name Naruto. Kazuba decides that it is time to leave her home and seak out the man who avenged her father's death. She has no idea that Naruto was once a student of Jiraiya. They will have much to discuss upon meeting one another. Her story begins now...

Voting Ends August 8th

@shatterstar can this get a pin please

KingKaijuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Payno gets my vote!

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Payno gets mine to

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

Payno

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#5 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@payno looks like you won this one. I'm a little out of the loop, did #93 happen yet?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

payno

payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers