Character Creation #65: Gritty Fantasy

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ARMIV2

Finally, after some good time thinking it over, I got an idea for a new contest.

Gritty Fantasy: Basically, a fantasy-type character, but with a grittier element to them.

I figure the deadline for this can work on May 2nd.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

Ok time for the tragic story of Humpty “Hollow” Dumpty.

Hollow was a revered assassin and mercenary racking up quite the reputation for his blood thirsty nature. His kills were always high class citizens and when he received a specific hit he couldn’t resist. A hand maiden to the fair lady of the King- who he was to be wed- had given Hollow easy access in an out to assassinate the fair lady even a pretty reliable get away (flying carriage). Hollow made his way into the castle however all the kings’ horse-men were tipped off. He managed to kill the fair lady even with her guards. He dashed to the great wall of the castle where he wasn’t met by the hand maiden but the Black Bride the most dishonest lady in the land. He had been betrayed and the Black Bride forced him over the wall to his doom. She transformed into the maiden once more as the king came to her. She said she managed to avenge the fair lady. Later the king would marry the Black Bride due to her “loyalty” while Hollow was left in pieces were none of the kings horse-men could put him together again.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ok time for the tragic story of Humpty “Hollow” Dumpty.

Hollow was a revered assassin and mercenary racking up quite the reputation for his blood thirsty nature. His kills were always high class citizens and when he received a specific hit he couldn’t resist. A hand maiden to the fair lady of the King- who he was to be wed- had given Hollow easy access in an out to assassinate the fair lady even a pretty reliable get away (flying carriage). Hollow made his way into the castle however all the kings’ horse-men were tipped off. He managed to kill the fair lady even with her guards. He dashed to the great wall of the castle where he wasn’t met by the hand maiden but the Black Bride the most dishonest lady in the land. He had been betrayed and the Black Bride forced him over the wall to his doom. She transformed into the maiden once more as the king came to her. She said she managed to avenge the fair lady. Later the king would marry the Black Bride due to her “loyalty” while Hollow was left in pieces were none of the kings horse-men could put him together again.

This is freakin' fan-flippin'-tastic!

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2: Thanks, i havnt entered any contests for a bit and i kinda couldnt resist making a gritty version of a fairy tale :P

weenman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

The Mouse King of Gorth holds court with his latest queen! Once a great soldier he has since been reduced to surviving through the use of powerful potions concocted by his chief Wizard!

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Might have to bust out me big box o' crayons for this one :)

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting take on this...but still couldn't come up with a gritty character.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Decept-O

@blizaga101: This is friggin' awesome! Wonderful story and fun art, a definite twist I didn't expect to see.

@weenman1: Dang this is disturbing, but I like that at times. Awesome take on this one.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

artiom1q2w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i hope it fine

No Caption Provided

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The story

No Caption Provided

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

to be continued...............................................................................................may be

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artiom1q2w: Many Typos but really it was AN AWESOME STORY

AND YOU'RE AN AWESOME ARTIST

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IcePrince_X

Love the story too! Wow!

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By UNDERDOGZ
No Caption Provided

@armiv2: Wow Long time since I've been Here.... Here's mah entry! did it for sh!ts and giggles. Don't even know what grit is.... Hope this will do... I present To YOU....

PUSS The Bounty Hunter!!!!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

@armiv2: Then My Puss In Boots will get down to hunt Artiom's Pinocchio

KILLIN TIIME!!!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, goodness me, I almost forgot that today was the deadline. I'll have to get to work on that voting contest ASAP.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers