Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4764 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Official Daredevil Fans Against Waid Thread

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Ok this thread is for all the fans that are not happy with the current DD run. Most pepole seem to be  fine with Waids take on the character but I for one detest it and it's not like I'm being a hater because I'm a rather big fan of most of Waids work and I have tried TWICE to get in to his DD run but each time I end up dropping it again in total disgust, I mean Kim Kardashian Jokes? Really Waid? Really?  
    Now I know Marvel is mostly geared towards the younger reader these days but Daredevil was one of the only darker books they put out and it had the perfect mix of pulp/noir that suits the character more than any other in the Marvel roster (except Moon Knight witch Bendis could have easily done but decided on his "Avenger-Man" approach but thats a rant for another day) the only other books that are even remotely close is Punisher but thats getting cancelled after Warzone and Brubaker's espionage thriller Winter Solider and that's it. Ever since Waid took over the book he's turned Daredevil in to a generic super-hero book and wiped everything that made it unique, I pray for the day that Marvel see sense and put ether David Liss, Rick Remender or Andy Diggle on the book. Whos with me?      

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By daredevil21134

@Jonny_Anonymous

I too have had enough of Mark Waid's silver age DD crap.David Liss is a Daredevil fan and a decent writer so I wouldn't mind that at all.I would love Rick Remender on the book to be honest he's a damn good writer.Andy Dggle already wrote DD and I didn't really like his run too much.I would like to have Greg Rucka or Rick Remender on DD.I used to rush to the comic store for DD but now I can barely read it.So yeah i'm with ya buddy

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @daredevil21134: I know a lot would be a bit wary of Diggle being on DD again but I thought his Daredevil Reborn was great 
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daredevil21134

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@daredevil21134: I know a lot would be a bit wary of Diggle being on DD again but I thought his Daredevil Reborn was great

Yeah it was alright,but I want somebody new

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @daredevil21134 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Yeah it was alright,but I want somebody new

My first choice is David Liss 
    Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Delphic

I dropped Daredevil a while back. has been trying to get me into Daredevil for the past two years, and I really feel sorry for my friend because time after time I have not been impressed. I tried Bendis run a while back, and though it was interesting to a point it at times was a bit too wordy, and the plot wasn't all that great. Waid though has taken everything I didn't like about Bendis run and made it much worse. Not only did I feel like the plot was bad, but it was boring to boot. I read Waid's Daredevil for several issues, and nothing ever happened! The same tale about the information drive and crimemasters or whatever just seemed to drag on and made no development whatsoever. I thought this series would have really turned around when they introduced Black Cat into the mix, but Waid threw her out as soon as she came in. Not mention, Matt's new love interest, there is nothing really happening there, and she reads like a daredevil fan trying to throw herself at him. To be honest, the only Daredevil story I thought was interesting during Waid's run was a short tale about Matt using his senses to help a bunch of blind kids after their bus crashed in a snow covered landscape. That was honestly mediocre, a four star at best. I tried and tried again to like daredevil, but every time I pick up a Daredevil comic out of my subscription box, I dreaded reading it. Eventually I decided that it wasn't going to get any better for me, and I dropped it completely.

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Icon

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Ok this thread is for all the fans that are not happy with the current DD run. Most pepole seem to be fine with Waids take on the character but I for one detest it and it's not like I'm being a hater because I'm a rather big fan of most of Waids work and I have tried TWICE to get in to his DD run but each time I end up dropping it again in total disgust, I mean Kim Kardashian Jokes? Really Waid? Really? Now I know Marvel is mostly geared towards the younger reader these days but Daredevil was one of the only darker books they put out and it had the perfect mix of pulp/noir that suits the character more than any other in the Marvel roster (except Moon Knight witch Bendis could have easily done but decided on his "Avenger-Man" approach but thats a rant for another day) the only other books that are even remotely close is Punisher but thats getting cancelled after Warzone and Brubaker's espionage thriller Winter Solider and that's it. Ever since Waid took over the book he's turned Daredevil in to a generic super-hero book and wiped everything that made it unique, I pray for the day that Marvel see sense and put ether David Liss, Rick Remender or Andy Diggle on the book. Whos with me?

That sums up how I feel too. DD is a great character, and I love a lot of Waid's work (Birthright, Irredeemable, Incorruptible, Flash, etc), but this book doesn't work for me. Also, the retro style art isn't my cup of tea either.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By RainEffect

Get Brubaker back on it. 

When Matt was in prison, that was some of the most amazing characterization I've ever seen in a comic. I couldn't stop re-reading that graphic novel ( The Devil Inside and Out).

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @RainEffect said:
    Get Brubaker back on it. 

When Matt was in prison, that was some of the most amazing characterization I've ever seen in a comic. I couldn't stop re-reading that graphic novel ( The Devil Inside and Out).
    Yea I still re-read my Omnibus every now and again 
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

If Marvel take inspiration from Waids run on DD we will never get a film like this:  

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daredevil21134

@Jonny_Anonymous: I never expected to get so many supporters

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @daredevil21134 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: I never expected to get so many supporters

There is still some more out there 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Jonny_Anonymous said:
    My first choice is David Liss 
    He wasn't good on Black Panther IMO so I don't want him on Daredevil either.   

@Jonny_Anonymous said:
    Ever since Waid took over the book he's turned Daredevil in to a generic super-hero book and wiped everything that made it unique
    I think people forget how long DD existed before Frank Miller took over and made Daredevil into the character we are most familiar with. Daredevil was originally an adventurer\happy go-lucky crime fighter. I think Waid is just taking DD back to his roots. I don't think Waid removed what was unique about DD because his personality and his powers were all he had. The overall style and tone of his books were never unique to him no matter what previous writers approach Waid takes.

@daredevil21134 said:

I would like to have Greg Rucka or Rick Remender on DD.

As would I. Remender made me somewhat respect characters I didn't like before. I'm positive he'd do a really good DD.
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Vance Astro: I enjoyed Liss on Black Panther and I enjoy The Spider over at Dynamite. Yea Daredevil may have been the happy-go-lucky at the beginning but so was Batman and a lot of characters at the time but most evolved in to something alot better and that's what Daredevil did, the swashbuckling holds zero interest for me.  What was unique about Daredevil was it was one of Marvels only darker more pulp/noire styled book and now it has none, it's just another in a long line of humour and action heroics. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Jonny_Anonymous said:
    @Vance Astro: I enjoyed Liss on Black Panther and I enjoy The Spider over at Dynamite. Yea Daredevil may have been the happy-go-lucky at the beginning but so was Batman and a lot of characters at the time but most evolved in to something alot better and that's what Daredevil did, the swashbuckling holds zero interest for me.  What was unique about Daredevil was it was one of Marvels only darker more pulp/noire styled book and now it has none, it's just another in a long line of humour and action heroics. 
    After Shadowland and Reborn, I personally was glad that a writers was willing to take a different approach. The dark brooding stuff is getting redundant. It's why I don't read The Punisher anymore, it's the same song and dance EVERY TIME. I know alot of people hated it but I was excited for the Frankencastle stuff because it was new and different. Waid's run hasn't been great thus far, it has it's moments but as a DD fan i'm riding it out. Marvel has no problem changing writers when it appears one isn't working out. 
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Vance Astro said:
    @Jonny_Anonymous said:
    After Shadowland and Reborn, I personally was glad that a writers was willing to take a different approach. The dark brooding stuff is getting redundant. It's why I don't read The Punisher anymore, it's the same song and dance EVERY TIME. I know alot of people hated it but I was excited for the Frankencastle stuff because it was new and different. Waid's run hasn't been great thus far, it has it's moments but as a DD fan i'm riding it out. Marvel has no problem changing writers when it appears one isn't working out. 
    The tone is what made him interesting to me, I mean if Batman started swinging around and making jokes about the royal wedding or kissing some random bride I would dump that just as fast. The Spider, Green Hornet, Doc Savage, The Shadow these are some of my favourite books because I love the Pulp genre and Daredevil was one (of the two) Marvel characters that really filled that spot, but now there isn't anything in the Marvel line up like that any more it feels a lot less diverse compared to other company book lines 
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By Billy Batson

@Jonny_Anonymous:

More the reason to continue with 100 Bullets :p
    BB

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Billy Batson said:

@Jonny_Anonymous:

BB

Haha very true, I need to get more TPB. 

BTW 5 Ronin was really good, Milligan is my choice for a Iron Fist series 
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Billy Batson

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Billy Batson said:

@Jonny_Anonymous:

BB

Haha very true, I need to get more TPB. BTW 5 Ronin was really good, Milligan is my choice for a Iron Fist series

What made you stop? Btw the whole run is on comixology. There was a sale a few months back, each issue for a 99 cents :p
    Just read it and agreed. As long as he isn't that restricted by editors that much (since his mainstream stuff isn't as great as his Vertigo stuff) it would be great.
    You should check out hisHuman Targettoo. Great stuff. Sadly it isn't fully collected for some reason yet.
    BB

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Jonny_Anonymous said:

The tone is what made him interesting to me, I mean if Batman started swinging around and making jokes about the royal wedding or kissing some random bride I would dump that just as fast. The Spider, Green Hornet, Doc Savage, The Shadow these are some of my favourite books because I love the Pulp genre and Daredevil was one (of the two) Marvel characters that really filled that spot, but now there isn't anything in the Marvel line up like that any more it feels a lot less diverse compared to other company book lines 

Batman's older stuff was just nonsense. It was REALLY geared toward children. It made no sense half the time and was really light-hearted. Current Daredevil isn't anything like that and considering what Matt just went through, I completely understand the transition. I understand your love for the pulp genre, I too am very interested in it, I just think a writers should take risks and try and make their run on a character stand out from others. Brubaker,Bendis,Diggle..their runs were almost exactly the same. I think DD is more than one type of character, you know? 

@Jonny_Anonymous said:
      BTW 5 Ronin was really good, Milligan is my choice for a Iron Fist series 
    I enjoyed the idea of it more than reading it but agreed upon Milligan for Iron Fist.
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Billy Batson said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Billy Batson said:

@Jonny_Anonymous:

BB

Haha very true, I need to get more TPB. BTW 5 Ronin was really good, Milligan is my choice for a Iron Fist series

What made you stop? Btw the whole run is on comixology. There was a sale a few months back, each issue for a 99 cents :p
    Just read it and agreed. As long as he isn't that restricted by editors that much (since his mainstream stuff isn't as great as his Vertigo stuff) it would be great.
    You should check out hisHuman Targettoo. Great stuff. Sadly it isn't fully collected for some reason yet.
    BB

Yea I know, I just kind of want to get the hard copy because it would be cool to have the whole serise like that but I might just end up getting it on Comix, I'm getting it sporadically so I don't burn my self out on it.  
    Yea DC editors seem to be the worst for it. What's Human Traffic about?  
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#22  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

I'm not all that knowledgable about DD. I picked up the first 2 issues of Waid' run and wasn't all that impressed, that being said, I doubt I would be if it was dark.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Vance Astro: I understand that Waid want's to make his run stand-out compared to what came before but I think he's just taken it too far and in the wrong direction, I mean after Daredevil Reborn I would have liked to see Mat heading to Japan to work out his issues and also take down the Snakeroot Clan and find out what actually happened to him during Shadowland also after getting back to New York the FIRST thing he should of dealt with was that giant stronghold in the middle of Hells Kitchen run by Ninja that HE caused yet we haven't seen hide nor hair of it while he's bed hopping and coming up with snappy quips 
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Billy Batson
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Billy Batson: cheers, I shall check it out. BTW do you have a bunch of Alts or have you just started a comic vine meme?
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Billy Batson

@Jonny_Anonymous:

I don't have the time for the former so the latter one, lol.
    BB

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Billy Batson: Yea because I always see random users put BB at the end of there posts now 
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By daredevil21134

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Vance Astro: I understand that Waid want's to make his run stand-out compared to what came before but I think he's just taken it too far and in the wrong direction, I mean after Daredevil Reborn I would have liked to see Mat heading to Japan to work out his issues and also take down the Snakeroot Clan and find out what actually happened to him during Shadowland also after getting back to New York the FIRST thing he should of dealt with was that giant stronghold in the middle of Hells Kitchen run by Ninja that HE caused yet we haven't seen hide nor hair of it while he's bed hopping and coming up with snappy quips

That would have been interesting

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @daredevil21134 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Vance Astro: I understand that Waid want's to make his run stand-out compared to what came before but I think he's just taken it too far and in the wrong direction, I mean after Daredevil Reborn I would have liked to see Mat heading to Japan to work out his issues and also take down the Snakeroot Clan and find out what actually happened to him during Shadowland also after getting back to New York the FIRST thing he should of dealt with was that giant stronghold in the middle of Hells Kitchen run by Ninja that HE caused yet we haven't seen hide nor hair of it while he's bed hopping and coming up with snappy quips

That would have been interesting

Agreed.
    Cooke76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By Cooke76

I really miss Dakota North, too. She's been DD's most interesting (not to mention sane) love interest in awhile. While I dropped Waid's run awhile ago, I just don't care for this new DA woman (she was a DA, right? I forget) or a potential romance with The Black Cat.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By daredevil21134

@Cooke76 said:

I really miss Dakota North, too. She's been DD's most interesting (not to mention sane) love interest in awhile. While I dropped Waid's run awhile ago, I just don't care for this new DA woman (she was a DA, right? I forget) or a potential romance with The Black Cat.

Dakota North was one of my favorites characters in Daredevil.The DA girl sucks,she's like an annoying fangirl that won't go away.I wish Mark Waid would leave the whole everybody knows who Daredevil is alone,its been done to death.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32  Edited By Dreadmaster

I can't honestly comment on Waid's run, but i'd rather read a more Noir-ish tale of DD than the happier, Swashbuckling one. His darker stories have much more depth and meaningful action. This just bores me a bit.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @daredevil21134 said:

@Cooke76 said:

Dakota North was one of my favorites characters in Daredevil.The DA girl sucks,she's like an annoying fangirl that won't go away.I wish Mark Waid would leave the whole everybody knows who Daredevil is alone,its been done to death.

That is one of my major gripes as well
    foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By foolkiller1

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Ok this thread is for all the fans that are not happy with the current DD run. Most pepole seem to be fine with Waids take on the character but I for one detest it and it's not like I'm being a hater because I'm a rather big fan of most of Waids work and I have tried TWICE to get in to his DD run but each time I end up dropping it again in total disgust, I mean Kim Kardashian Jokes? Really Waid? Really? Now I know Marvel is mostly geared towards the younger reader these days but Daredevil was one of the only darker books they put out and it had the perfect mix of pulp/noir that suits the character more than any other in the Marvel roster (except Moon Knight witch Bendis could have easily done but decided on his "Avenger-Man" approach but thats a rant for another day) the only other books that are even remotely close is Punisher but thats getting cancelled after Warzone and Brubaker's espionage thriller Winter Solider and that's it. Ever since Waid took over the book he's turned Daredevil in to a generic super-hero book and wiped everything that made it unique, I pray for the day that Marvel see sense and put ether David Liss, Rick Remender or Andy Diggle on the book. Whos with me?

Could you do this rant soon? would love to hear your take on it.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @foolkiller1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Could you do this rant soon? would love to hear your take on it.

Lol I'll make that rant tomorrow 
    foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By foolkiller1

@Jonny_Anonymous: Thanks, much appreciated. I hate that run as much as you hate Waid's Daredevil.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @foolkiller1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: Thanks, much appreciated. I hate that run as much as you hate Waid's Daredevil.

Yea I'v actually said before that Waid is doing to Daredevil what Bendis did to Moon Knight 
    foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By foolkiller1

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@foolkiller1 said:

Yea I'v actually said before that Waid is doing to Daredevil what Bendis did to Moon Knight

Damn, that's brutal. I haven't been reading Waid's daredevil, what do you hate most about it?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @foolkiller1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@foolkiller1 said:

Damn, that's brutal. I haven't been reading Waid's daredevil, what do you hate most about it?

The massive shift in tone, also the ignoring of the last few runs so there is huge plot points still unresolved also there is plot points that got resolved that Waid has opened back up again 
    foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By foolkiller1

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@foolkiller1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@foolkiller1 said:

The massive shift in tone, also the ignoring of the last few runs so there is huge plot points still unresolved also there is plot points that got resolved that Waid has opened back up again

what the hell's up with that art? And as bad as shadowland was it completely ignores it? Is bullseye still dead?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @foolkiller1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@foolkiller1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@foolkiller1 said:

what the hell's up with that art? And as bad as shadowland was it completely ignores it? Is bullseye still dead?

Yea totally so DD is swinging about Hells Kitchen ignoring the huge building filled to the rafters with Ninja that sits in the middle of it all and not once has even questioned what actually happened to him when he was possessed also Brubaker cleared up the whole "everybody knows I'm Daredevil" yet Waid keeps opening it back up 
    foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By foolkiller1

@Jonny_Anonymous: But is that really as bad as moon knight as a T.V. producer pretending he's spider-man pretending he's captain america pretending he's Wolverine?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @foolkiller1 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: But is that really as bad as moon knight as a T.V. producer pretending he's spider-man pretending he's captain america pretending he's Wolverine?

No but gatecrashing weddings and snogging the bride and making jokes about the Kardashians is
    foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By foolkiller1

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@foolkiller1 said:

No but gatecrashing weddings and snogging the bride and making jokes about the Kardashians is

Fair enough

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @foolkiller1: I'll get round to doing that  thread on Friday lol
    foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By foolkiller1

@Jonny_Anonymous: Thanks man. Take your time, no hurry here.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By daredevil21134

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@foolkiller1 said:

No but gatecrashing weddings and snogging the bride and making jokes about the Kardashians is

Don't forget wearing a sweater that says "i'm not Daredevil".I guess Mark Waid forgot how crazy and how much trouble Matt got into for having his identity public during the Bendis run.It was one of the worst times of his life and he shouldn't be making any type of joke outta that

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @daredevil21134 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@foolkiller1 said:

Don't forget wearing a sweater that says "i'm not Daredevil".I guess Mark Waid forgot how crazy and how much trouble Matt got into for having his identity public during the Bendis run.It was one of the worst times of his life and he shouldn't be making any type of joke outta that

Ugh I forgot about that
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @daredevil21134: I think one of the worst issues Waid did was the Spider-Man team-up
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By daredevil21134

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@daredevil21134: I think one of the worst issues Waid did was the Spider-Man team-up

I thought DD and Black Cat could have been interesting.Now it just seems like a big waste of time

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.