Follow

Zuko

Character » Zuko appears in 33 issues.

Zuko is Prince of the Fire Nation in Avatar: The Last Airbender. He has a large scar on his face from being burned because he spoke out of turn at a war meeting. He is the current firelord and is a skilled swordsman as well as a firebender.

Zuko on The Legend of Korra

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By X9

My only interest in Korra's adventures is to know what happened with the old crew...and that includes Zuko. I have already answered some questions - and the upcoming comic book "Smoke and Shadow" will probable answer a couple more - but still:

- How did he get to tame the red dragon that he found with Aang, in "The Firebending Masters"? In case no one noticed, he uses that dragon the same way the Avatar used Appa.

- Who has he married with? (and that's also my question for Sokka, Suki and Toph's second wedding)

- Did he become the strongest firebender alive?

- What happened to Azula, did they had any contact since she left him in "The Search"? (I bet comics will explore it sooner or later, making a conection with Korra's ride on the spiritual world)

- Is his daughter a firebender?

- Izumi, the current firelady, had two kids. Iroh, who's decent and very close to his grandfather...and a girl...who we know nothing about. What's her thing?

If any of you can answer these questions, THANKS <3

P.S: This comment has nth to to with questions, it's just an opinion: after reading "The Search" and the preview of "Smoke and Shadow", I must say...what a shitty mother Ursa was :/ Poor Zuko, she really screwed him...he must be a saint to forgive her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.