Follow

Zoom

Character » Zoom appears in 168 issues.

Former FBI profiler and once close ally to the Flash, Hunter Zolomon believes that to make Wally West a greater hero he must test him by being his greatest villain.

Zoom Question

allhailme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By allhailme

Another wierd question, Zoom is much faster than flash, but thats due to time manipulation. Now what would happen if zoom had wally wests speed when he got the time powers? Would the speed force even work in the time realm thingy that zoom uses, or if it is able to be used,how would his increased speed work if only regular speed already seems like over lightspeed, would it break time or something. I dont think it would work but the possibilities would be endless 
    So to make it shorter: 
    1.If zoom had control of the speed force, could he use it at the same time as his regular powers. 
    2. Even if he cant, what would happen if he could 
    3. For fun make up the most ubsured result of this event happening,like mice gaining telepathy or something, hopefully yours would be better

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Psyker star

the speed force would work i think but all that would happen is he could run super fast in a slowed down world
    but really if you think about it having the time abilities that zoom has would be horrible for distance cause he sees every thing at normal speed so no matter how slow he makes time he cant make himself faster so having the power to go super fast would just make him go fast in the time stopped world so it would be kind of pointless 
    and if he can stop time than he can move faster than light so i guess he would be going super FTL or something

Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
    Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Psyker star said:
    " Really if you think about it having the time abilities that zoom has would be horrible for distance cause he sees every thing at normal speed."

This is the problem i've always had with Zoom. Like when people have posted pics of him fighting Flash "all across the globe" or I believe there was one where he was fighting Wonder Woman all the way to Paris. I'm just left thinking "So he walked that at normal speed?"   Still, he gets an A for effort I suppose.
    warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By warlock360

ALL HAIL RAPTOR JESUS!

1. No, they would neutralize eachother
    2. ^
    3. It woul mess up his brain so bad that he thinks he's on acid

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Dark Zoom

nobody would be able to catch him

SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By SilverMan91

well nobody could really catch him anyways, and somthing that ive also though of is that the fight with flash must have seem like for days with him, run at normal speed all that, dang!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.