Zombies

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

There are/have been quite a few zombie comics, which are your favorites?

Mine are Marvel Zombies (or course), The Walking Dead, and Girls.

#2 Posted by Raif (360 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead is great... I wish I had every issue.

I find it odd that I enjoy it so much because it is one of the growing number of comics,movies and tv shows where I don't really like any of the people in the story but I enjoy the story. So far off the top of my head I could careless about anyone of the tv shows Oz and Lost and now in comics I have The Walkling Dead.

#3 Posted by Mind (256 posts) - - Show Bio

In your head,

In your heeeaaad.
Post Edited:2007-02-09 12:29:31

#4 Posted by Abaddon (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Zombie is definatly awsome. I thought Hulk eaiting too much, and it affecting Bruce was hilarious.

#5 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Mind says:

"In your head,In your heeeaaad.
Post Edited:2007-02-09 12:29:31"

I actually snorted when I read that. damn now I cant get that song outta my head.

I need to read Marvel Zombie. I read this page and thought it sounds pretty hilarious http://www.comicvine.com/marvel-zombies/40611/

Staff
#6 Posted by The Voidwalker (272 posts) - - Show Bio

I <3 Marvel Zombies, especially when Black Panther kills someone when he is missing an arm and a leg. If you didn't like him before, you have to love him for that.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I liked Marvel Zombies? Shame on me. Walking Dead is the best zombie comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.