Zombie proof suit?

#1 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Would this protect you from zombies?

#2 Posted by cyberninja (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically......no.

#3 Posted by Dernman (15807 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#4 Posted by weaponmaster (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

It would provide protection from their bites until they piled on top of you in great numbers making it impossible for you to breath. You would move to slow to escape them.

So the answer is no. It is bite resistant but not completely Zombie-proof.

#5 Posted by davelecave (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty sure they could eventually bite though/tear the fabric, and after enough abuse the helmet would start to fall apart.

Nothing is zombie-proof my friend.

#6 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i don't think so but a while ago i did write a step by step guide on how to survive a zombie invasion

#7 Posted by tron_bonne (2282 posts) - - Show Bio

That's looks like the ghost from Scubby-Doo 

#8 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio
@tron_bonne said:
That's looks like the ghost from Scubby-Doo 
You mean Captain Cutler? 
#9 Posted by digitalceo2012 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

nope

#10 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

there's no such thing as a completely zombie proof suit...unless you have access to an Iron Man suit...the best thing you could have imo is a something like dirt bike protective gear over a kevlar body suit....you're still able to move fairly easily but no zombie could bite through kevlar or the armor....but you still have to worry about getting overwhelmed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.