What whould you do in a zombie outbreak

#1 Posted by roboclone (40 posts) - - Show Bio

This forum is to find out what people whould do in a zombie outbreak there are a few facts to go over zombies can hear realy well so the sound of a gun will draw them clooser you need supplies to survive but you can only use stuff that can be found in your house and your super powers. sinec zombies are already dead shooting at where their heart whould be or cutting off linbs whould be useless.They can only die frome massive head truama they are as strong as they were befor they died so it whould be realy hard to IMPOSIBLE to fight throgh a crowd of them and also if you get bitten you turn into one I will make my firs survival post after some one puts in theirs
Post Edited:2007-07-16 20:26:55

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I would push the button that would launch a nuke which would destroy all the zombies.

#3 Posted by roboclone (40 posts) - - Show Bio

you could not find that in your house or ENYWHERE for that matter try thinking seriosly beside thats suicide

#4 Posted by roboclone (40 posts) - - Show Bio

try to survie you need shelter and equipment you can even use your super powers just THINK

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd get a lighter and a vacuum cleaner on reverse viola instant flame thrower. ANd I will be burning the undead all day long.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

roboclone says:

"try to survie you need shelter and equipment you can even use your super powers just THINK "

I could just shoot plasma balls at the zombies from a distance.

#7 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I would start eating my neighbors in order to confuse the zombies. They would accept me as one of them and I would clime up their ranks to become king.

#8 Posted by roboclone (40 posts) - - Show Bio

okay the problem is youed go croazy and they would know you werent a zombie and eat you

#9 Posted by roboclone (40 posts) - - Show Bio

megagurius your plan is good for protection but that could take a wile before they all die how whould you survive what whould be youre shelther you need to sleep some time

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides I have a swarm of killer man sized dragon flies that reproduce faster than tapeworms so they would outnumber the zombies and tear the corpses apart and suck their energy out.

#11 Posted by roboclone (40 posts) - - Show Bio

okayyyyyyyyyyyyy.... that whould work

#12 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd do the same thing in all the classic zombie movies. I'd run to a shopping mall or Wal-Mart or something. Think about it. Everything you need to survive from zombies is in a Super Wal-Mart. Food, weapons, intertainment, and security. C'mon, you can use basically anything as a weapon, and they even sell guns and ammo there, so you'd be good.

#13 Posted by roboclone (40 posts) - - Show Bio

hey megaguirus i need to go for 30-40 minutes you need to be the critic while im gone when i post next im back in charge

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"I'd do the same thing in all the classic zombie movies. I'd run to a shopping mall or Wal-Mart or something. Think about it. Everything you need to survive from zombies is in a Super Wal-Mart. Food, weapons, intertainment, and security. C'mon, you can use basically anything as a weapon, and they even sell guns and ammo there, so you'd be good. "

Better hope they have shot guns. Those are really good at zombie killing.

#15 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"I'd do the same thing in all the classic zombie movies. I'd run to a shopping mall or Wal-Mart or something. Think about it. Everything you need to survive from zombies is in a Super Wal-Mart. Food, weapons, intertainment, and security. C'mon, you can use basically anything as a weapon, and they even sell guns and ammo there, so you'd be good. "
Better hope they have shot guns. Those are really good at zombie killing."

Umm, they have two revolving showcases of shut guns in the guns department.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't those bird shooters? Well if you can break into a military base you can get inside a tank and pwn the zombies maybe one of these bad boys .

#17 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"Aren't those bird shooters? Well if you can break into a military base you can get inside a tank and pwn the zombies maybe one of these bad boys ."

But I don't know how to drive a tank, so I'll stick with Wal-Mart Supercenter.

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Megaguirus says:
"Aren't those bird shooters? Well if you can break into a military base you can get inside a tank and pwn the zombies maybe one of these bad boys ."
But I don't know how to drive a tank, so I'll stick with Wal-Mart Supercenter."

It's alot like driving a car if not just like driving a car now. Just get some friends and shell the zombies to hell.

#19 Posted by roboclone (40 posts) - - Show Bio

hi im back

#20 Posted by roboclone (40 posts) - - Show Bio

iiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmm bbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

#21 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

take out my collection of guns and stay at home waiting for the chaos to come my way

#22 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

roboclone says:

"okay the problem is youed go croazy and they would know you werent a zombie and eat you"

You are completely entitled to your wrong opinion.

#23 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

my character was born for this day but if it was me i wouldn't go near a department store.... everyone else is as well, zombies are naturally attracted to them, once you are in you become surrounded. if you try to sneak in with a party of 10 but get caught and only 8 make it in... now all the other bloody zombies know you are in there. i'd head for small towns of pitstops to find supplies, chances are there are few zombies there and you have a good chance of getting in and getting out, its the overwhelmingness of zombie groups which is their most dangerous attribute (aswell as the virus infection) then i'd head into the woods as zombies would leave these areas as they exhaust there food supply. find a suitable hidden building in which to rebuild a human community and construct a fortress

#24 Posted by Dean 13 (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Dean13: turn into an alien hero, when i chang back run for 13 minutes, then change back into an alien hero, repeat.

Cryo-Wolf: freeze every zombie I see

Digitizor: Hide on the internet.

#25 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I would gather like 10 girls and 5 of my boyz and a couple weapons, get alot of alcohol and liquor, some other party supplies and take to some place high with open space and limited access and then party like a rock star.

#26 Posted by Dean 13 (119 posts) - - Show Bio

T-t-totally dude!

#27 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Dean 13 says:

"T-t-totally dude!"

Hahaha, you got that, wasnt sure if anybody would pick up on the Shop Boyz.

#28 Posted by Dean 13 (119 posts) - - Show Bio

heard the song way too many times, n seen the video a couple a times. I know it lol.

#29 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone read the book?

I keep hoping someone will give it to me as a gift (so I don't have to buy it myself).

Staff
#30 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

There are two kinds of people in the world, those with a zombie plan....

#31 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rob a pawn shop of all their guns. ride out into the country to my friends house. sit on his roof and shoot them off.

wait....what kind of zombies? the slow ones or the running crazy ones like seen lately in movies?....

#32 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man: aw you took my response! i'd do whatever it told me to do 
#33 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Find the 3 fattest people strap them to a truck cover them with cheese and bacon bits and lead them to Arizona and detonate some nukes, that should take out a good amount of them
#34 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" Find the 3 fattest people strap them to a truck cover them with cheese and bacon bits and lead them to Arizona and detonate some nukes, that should take out a good amount of them "
Haha good one. Make sure to pick me up on the way and let me ride.
#35 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I've already designed an anti-zombie apparatus. I would fasten a 15 foot steel circle to myself that would stay around my waste through a series of shoulder straps and pullies. I would be at the center of it, giving me 7 foot clearance from the zombie on all sides. I would be armed with a spear and stab those motor truckers in the head.

#36 Posted by Hyuuga Mokushi (481 posts) - - Show Bio
Unplug the 360, and go outside and play. XD
#37 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phorqe said:
" I've already designed an anti-zombie apparatus. I would fasten a 15 foot steel circle to myself that would stay around my waste through a series of shoulder straps and pullies. I would be at the center of it, giving me 7 foot clearance from the zombie on all sides. I would be armed with a spear and stab those motor truckers in the head. "
what if it was the fast running zombies?... they would just jump over or crawl under....
even if slow dumb zombies, i still think u would get outnumbered and they would end up crawling under it and bombarding you
#38 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Fast moving zombies are a fallacy. That would be an infected human, not a zombie. 

Anyway, when the time comes (and it will) I'll have some back ups, like spiked boots to kick them in the head, an additional dagger/sword, a pistol. You have to be proactive with zombies. Most people's strategy is to run and hide til the problem is solved. Even if you remain safe from the zombies you'll run out of food and die. Me, I'm an eater. 

Plus with the circle of safety apparatus, I would quickly have a wall of dead zombies around me.

Another strategy would be to find the right type of adhesives to turn your front lawn into a giant  sticky  mouse trap.  That will work, unless the zombies are covered in vegetable oil.

#39 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

most popular forum topic on the internet: what would you do/ how would you survive a zombie attack/holocaust?

anyways, id mix it up a little. i'd start eating the zombies. this would confuse them and throw them off there game.

#40 Posted by MasterKungFu (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

My plan is to be Batman

#41 Posted by MasterKungFu (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

My survival plan is to be Batman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.