The Walking Dead or Marvel Zombies, which do you prefer?

#1 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead has this in my book.

#2 Posted by Jake Malcom (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

I havnt read Walking since isse 38 so i dont know anything new but from what i read it takes the win

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Jake Malcom said:
"I havnt read Walking since isse 38 so i dont know anything new but from what i read it takes the win"
Yeah I really liked it.
#4 Posted by inferiorego (22646 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking Dead because they can go more than 6 issues without sucking. Marvel Zombies one was the only good series. I can't believe they're doing a third run.

Staff
#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

both

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking Dead is my favorite zombie comic. It's at issue 51 or so and I'm still hooked to the story. Marvel Zombies? Nah.

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Walking Dead is my favorite zombie comic. It's at issue 51 or so and I'm still hooked to the story. Marvel Zombies? Nah."
When will Walking Dead end?
#8 Posted by inferiorego (22646 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirkman stated it will end, but I don't know if he stated when yet.

Staff
#9 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know of a planned end. I hope it continues as long as it stays good.

#10 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel zombies :D

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"I don't know of a planned end. I hope it continues as long as it stays good."
Yeah same.
#12 Posted by KingOblivionPhD (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Zombies is a lot of fun, but The Walking Dead has been consistently great. It's kind of like the difference between a summer popcorn action flick and a serious film, if you can say that about zombie stuff. The popcorn flick is fun to watch, but kind of forgettable. A good film sticks with you.

I think people will be talking about The Walking Dead for quite a while, possibly as setting the current standard for zombie comics. There's no status quo to come back to. Things change a lot and characters die off. It's got a real zombie feel to it.

#13 Posted by MatchesMalone (31 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead hands down.

#14 Posted by orsonkidd (13 posts) - - Show Bio

kirkman has said that there is no plan for him to end the series. It is the zombie movie that never ends.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.