How did he become a zombie?

#1 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if it'll ever be answered, but I like to speculate on these things because life is so boring, lol. 

It's possible that, like many of the other heroes, he just got randomly bit while trying to stop the zombies. But what if there is more detail than that? One of the greatest threats of a zombie plague is ignorance of the situation, by the time people know what they're up against or how to combat it, the virus has already spread like a wildfire. There are tons of characters that will avoid getting bitten just for the sake of not getting hurt, but Deadpool is one of those that purposely puts himself in danger to beat his opponent so it really wouldn't be surprising to me if Deadpool was one of the first to become a zombie. But what if he was informed of the situation and was one of the last to be infected? I have suspected that Siryn might had infected him.

#2 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

he got bit, just like close to everyone on his world did whether he wanted it or not.
the majority of the characters we're turned by characters that had superspeed and or flight
before they even knew what happened. and t my recollection Deadpool wasnt on of the first
on the scene to get turned.

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver is respondable for this...probably.

#4 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the dude does come from the Marvel Zombie universe, so...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.