Headpool is a carrier, Isn't it a risk?

#1 Posted by Band Lone (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

Headpool must have the zombie virus, right? So, if he bit someone would't the virus start spreading around 616 universe? Why hasn't SHIELD or someone point that out and tried to do something about it?

BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Rob Liefeld along with writers of the Deadpool corps and team ups are terrible at their jobs or don't care about continuity.

#3 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I flat out refuse to acknowledge Headpool. He pisses me off. -_-

#4 Posted by sonic5328 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I feel like they may not know about him. Nothing in any comics suggest he has been revealed to the world. And I think it mentioned in Merc with a Mouth that he has gotten past the hunger.

#5 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14833 posts) - - Show Bio

nope there are no worries he wears a condom, AS ALL OF YOU SHOULD

#6 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright said:
" I flat out refuse to acknowledge Headpool. He pisses me off. -_- "
#7 Posted by Eyz (3042 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" nope there are no worries he wears a condom, AS ALL OF YOU SHOULD "
+1
#8 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8061 posts) - - Show Bio

in Marvel Zombies 4 he mentions how he's not cannibalistic anymore so the virus kinda left

#9 Posted by turok_son_of_stone (73 posts) - - Show Bio

he only eats people as a means of attack. and furthermore he devours the whole person. ensureing they dont become a zombie. most of the time though he carries a sword in his teeth as a methoud of attack. this keeps his mouth full and thus he cant infect anyone then

#10 Posted by greencrapweasel (136 posts) - - Show Bio

to be fair......he just likes to be able to chew on things as he said in merc with a mouth

#11 Posted by EdBlank (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Better question: how does a head without lungs... speak?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.