Zeus beat the Crap out the Hulk!?!

• 53 results
Posted by allpro (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I know i'm late, But i did not know that Zeus beat the Crap out the Hulk, Im soooo disappointed...... 

#1 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@allpro said:

I know i'm late, But i did not know that Zeus beat the Crap out the Hulk, Im soooo disappointed......

Zeus of Myth could throw mountains. I'd be a little disappointed if his comic book incarnation didn't not have this increased to comic book proportions. Frankly, I'm dissappointed DC's Zeus doesn't have any feats of strength.

#2 Posted by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so happy, I hate just 3 things in the world:

1. Wolverine fanboys.
  2. Hulk fanboys.
  3. Capitalism.
#3 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

1. Wolverine fanboys.
  2. Hulk fanboys.
  3. Capitalism.

0.Deadpool fanboys.

#4 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

You would want Hulk to be able to beat a Skyfather?

#5 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:

1. Wolverine fanboys.
  2. Hulk fanboys.
  3. Capitalism.
LOL. Genius.
#6 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah almost beat him to death in a contest of strength

Hulk "I'm the strongest"

Zeus "STFU Noobie I've been busting green trolls like you for thousands of years"

Hulk .....(waugh...uug...aagh... too busy dying to say anything)

#7 Posted by blackadam2 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

why are you dissapointed? what did you expected to happen? hulk is overrated.

#8 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Did someone actually expect Hulk to be able to beat a skyfather ?

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24952 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Hulk is physically the strongest of all the Marvel super humans (except Juggernaut depending on the writer) but Zeus is a Skyfather, Skyfather means he's above everything that isn't a Skyfather or cosmic entity such as Galactus or the Celestials or TOAA. I love the Hulk and have been reading his stories for 26 years and at no point in that time has Hulk ever shown any evidence of being able to take down a Skyfather

#10 Posted by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher said:

0.Deadpool fanboys.

I am not a Deadpool fanboy, I have posted in threads that prove this fact...

#11 Posted by D3athstroke (3967 posts) - - Show Bio

I know one Guy he read that issue and now is trying to prove that Hulk is skyfather level and worldbreaker can beat classic juggernaut lol

#12 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hoboseid: What comic was it from anyway?

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:

@Hoboseid: What comic was it from anyway?

Incredible Hulk 621-622.

@vuviper said:

@allpro said:

Zeus of Myth could throw mountains. I'd be a little disappointed if his comic book incarnation didn't not have this increased to comic book proportions. Frankly, I'm dissappointed DC's Zeus doesn't have any feats of strength.

He has done the same in comics. He was also much bigger than Olympus there, which is another prove that as Odin - he doesn't depend on his physical body (until of course You can affect it by magic or something that would destroy eveything around him with galaxy-busting shot).
#14 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

I know one Guy he read that issue and now is trying to prove that Hulk is skyfather level and worldbreaker can beat classic juggernaut lol

Can you introduce me, I would love to debate against him.....

#15 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hoboseid said:

yeah almost beat him to death in a contest of strength

Hulk "I'm the strongest"

Zeus "STFU Noobie I've been busting green trolls like you for thousands of years"

Hulk .....(waugh...uug...aagh... too busy dying to say anything)

He didn't beat Hulk in the contest of strength. In fact, Zeus was cheating all the way.

#16 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus is a sky father. Hulk has no answer to him whatsoever.

#17 Posted by Nefarious (21319 posts) - - Show Bio

What did you expect?

#18 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2417 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk was dead as soon as the fight started.

#19 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that Hulk went in knowing he would lose & possibly trying to get himself killed. Sacrificing himself so his family wouldn't have to live as monsters.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

I believe that Hulk went in knowing he would lose & possibly trying to get himself killed. Sacrificing himself so his family wouldn't have to live as monsters.

That would have been a good story line, :)

#21 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:

1. Wolverine fanboys.
  2. Hulk fanboys.
  3. Capitalism.
thor fanboys are the worse
#22 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

1) This isn't Mindless Hulk 
2) Hulk is not getting mad 
3) Zeus is magical (Magical strength, stamina, attacks, and everything else) 

This is like 8th Day Juggernaut vs Professor Hulk.

#23 Posted by allpro (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Thx for everybody for they input and giving the 411 on a " sky father", Im not that disappointed any more lol 

"Comic ppl are the best!" 

Peace! (in Wall Street)

#24 Edited by JediXMan (30976 posts) - - Show Bio

It was the only outcome possible. I would have been disappointed if Hulk - who is rather overrated to begin with - had actually beaten Zeus.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (38114 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

It was the only outcome possible. I would have been disappointed if Hulk - who is rather overrated to begin with - had actually beaten Zeus.

To be honest I was worried Hulk was gonna beat him for a moment.

#26 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone said Zeus cheated. How did he cheat?

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

What did you expect?

Seriously. Do people honestly expect Hulk to beat a skyfather?

#28 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

He tricked Hulk into thinking he stood a chance.

#29 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

No.

#30 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Erik said:

Lol
#31 Edited by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Throwing bolts, emanating lightnings from the fists and enhancing own size wasn't a pure H2H fight. "An oath to a monster is nothing", like Hera said.

#32 Edited by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Erik said:

lol so true

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

Throwing bolts, emanating lightnings from the fists and enhancing own size wasn't a pure H2H fight. "An oath to a monster is nothing", like Hera said.

How would that be considered cheating? Just because Hulk is ONLY a strong guy?

#33 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeadpoolvIronFist said:

Hulk was dead as soon as the fight started.

Something along those lines.
#34 Posted by Nefarious (21319 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: Probably, PIS is wanted.
#35 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

Does not seem like cheating to me. At least no more than Hulk bolstering his own strength. 
#36 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

This. He knew he would lose and was trying to sacrifice himself to get the "curse" of being a hulk off of the people he loves.

#37 Edited by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt expect him to win or even come close but i was expecting for him to get in more then one sucker punch lol. I have no doubt Zeus could take Hulk in strength (even though Hulk is one of my favorite characters) I could even see him beating other gods but not Zeus or Odin in any battle of strength,smarts or otherwise.

#38 Edited by Deadcool (6813 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

No, maybe you are lack of the knownlege to talk about Thor in a thread, who knows, Thor is too damn powerful...

#39 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

Does not seem like cheating to me. At least no more than Hulk bolstering his own strength.

So saying, for example, to a person that you will fight him H2H and then bringing up a gun or a shocker doesn't seem like cheating to you ? Good, then.

#40 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

So saying, for example, to a person that you will fight him H2H and then bringing up a gun or a shocker doesn't seem like cheating to you ? Good, then.

That is silly. Why wouldn't you use the powers at your disposal. That is like telling Hawkeye he has to fight the Hulk. But he can only use hand to hand no bow.

#41 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:

@demifiend said:

No, maybe you are lack of the knownlege to talk about Thor in a thread, who knows, Thor is too damn powerful...

QFT.
#42 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress said:

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

That is silly. Why wouldn't you use the powers at your disposal. That is like telling Hawkeye he has to fight the Hulk. But he can only use hand to hand no bow.

Because Zeus said he would fight Hulk on his terms. Which is pure strength. Then he got sucker punched and cheated.

#43 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

That is ridiculous. It is nothing like that at all. It is more like I fought a person in H2H, I pull out a knife to use, so my opponent pulls out a gun or "shocker" (FYI they are called taser guns or stun guns). So no, it would not be cheating. It would merely be that his weapon is better than mine. 
#44 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

That is ridiculous. It is nothing like that at all. It is more like I fought a person in H2H, I pull out a knife to use, so my opponent pulls out a gun or "shocker" (FYI they are called taser guns or stun guns). So no, it would not be cheating. It would merely be that his weapon is better than mine.

How is that not cheating ? The exact situation with Zeus and Hulk. Zeus said he would kill Hulk with bare hands, then got slammed into the temple. After Hera said that he doesn't have to fight like that since "an oath to a monster means nothing", was that really a pure strength battle ? Pretty sure Zeus had lightnings over his fists, which is more likely a magic involvement.

#45 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

How is that not cheating ? The exact situation with Zeus and Hulk. Zeus said he would kill Hulk with bare hands, then got slammed into the temple. After Hera said that he doesn't have to fight like that since "an oath to a monster means nothing", was that really a pure strength battle ? Pretty sure Zeus had lightnings over his fists, which is more likely a magic involvement.

I am sorry, did you not understand the complexities of my previous post? Zeus only used a better weapon. Hulk was using powers, I fail to see why Zeus cannot. And it is not like he could not have just nuked Hulk from on high. He could have easily. He chose to bolster his own strength like the Hulk does. It just so happens Zeus does it better than Hulk.

#46 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

I am sorry, did you not understand the complexities of my previous post? Zeus only used a better weapon. Hulk was using powers, I fail to see why Zeus cannot. And it is not like he could not have just nuked Hulk from on high. He could have easily. He chose to bolster his own strength like the Hulk does. It just so happens Zeus does it better than Hulk.

What powers was Hulk using against Zeus ? He punched him. LOL.

#47 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

I think you might need to read up on what Hulk is all about.

#48 Edited by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Boobster said:

Ugh, no, almost 600 comics with him not counting one-shots were enough for me.

#49 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster said:

@Erik said:

@Boobster said:

Ugh, no, almost 600 comics with him not counting one-shots were enough for me.

If that were anything except a lie, you would not have even asked that question.

#50 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33974 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.