Deserves more

#1 Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Two seasons...that's just sad and noone even fought for more episodes! I see all these petitions for continuing the Teen Titans which has five full seasons and JLU which has even more seasons and yet a show like Zeta which shows so much potential doesn't get that much appreciation. The characters are great, the jokes are funny...it could go so far. At least have it's own comic book (gah! even a mini series would be good).

#2 Posted by Beauty (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I totally agree. I love Zeta, but beyond the TV series, he has no other form of media. It's not fair.

#3 Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly, and Zeta is such a new and intriguing character

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41470 posts) - - Show Bio

Holly Cross says:

"Exactly, and Zeta is such a new and intriguing character"

man bring back memories for me. That was a good show

#5 Posted by NightFang (10274 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeta was such a good character and the show was not that bad.

#6 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

He was scene in the Justice League TV series or to be more exact the model of him was scene. He most likely appear in batman beyond comics soon.    

#7 Posted by BattleHeiz (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Show was awesome

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.