Jungle Book Discussion Thread

• 62 results
#51 Posted by Delphic (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: So magical portal and all that jazz.

Now what I think would be an interesting story, would be Mogwli living in a modern setting, and attempting to adapt.

#52 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32619 posts) - - Show Bio

huh I never knew there was a Jungle Book comic

#53 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: I was thinking that Kipling Sea is somewhere in Myst.

#54 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Delphic (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: It's one of the Zenescope books that I recommend. The first series is fantastic. This second one is pretty good too, and it will finish up this month.

@razzatazz: I haven't read the main series, but I thought it took place in the modern world.

#56 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32619 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: @razzatazz: I'v never really read anything from Zenescope except for Jurassic Strikeforce 5 'coz, ya know, dinosaurs. Maybe I will check this out =)

#57 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: No I think it is implied to at least be in a place like Myst. After all there is no Kipling Sea.

#58 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Jurassic Strike Force is not in the GFT Universe. It is one of Zenescope's standalone series.

#59 Posted by Delphic (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: Well yeah, good point there. Having looked up Myst I guess it is safe to presume that the Kipling sea could be on Myst. Nottingham is on Myst, so I see no reason why it could not be, but then again it could end up being it's own realm. After all Neverland is a island itself right, and it's considered a realm.

#60 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: True, though they might just make Neverland in Myst as well. They kept hyping an Oz story but haven't done it yet. Oz was supposed to be another realm.

#61 Posted by Delphic (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: Oz will have to come out sometime within this year, and I'm betting on it coming out sometime in the fall. August maybe.

I can't really comment on the combination of realms because when it comes to Zenescope I mainly stick to mini-series. The main series as well as Myths and Legends are really too large at this point for me to just "jump on". I don't see though why they would not bring Mowgli into the mainstream Zenescope universe. I may keep an eye out for the issue that they do it in, if they ever do it.

#62 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by Delphic (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@razzatazz: The main series and Myths and Legends mostly deal with Earth and Myst right?

#64 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.