Zatanna!

#1 Edited by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, i find it weird that no one talks about her much, and i don't see a lot of fans of Zatanna around here xD? I mean are her comics or her character lame or stupid? it's just weird that no one mentions her a lot.

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

nobody talks about 95% of the comics that come out every month...it's not weird at all

Moderator
#3 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" nobody talks about 95% of the comics that come out every month...it's not weird at all "
aha just wanted to know if comicvine has many Zatanna fans, but apparently not :/.
#4 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm starting to like her. This recent series has been entertaining.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92074 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:
" I'm starting to like her. This recent series has been entertaining. "
Would you recommend it?
Moderator
#6 Posted by Son Of Storm (11251 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:
" I'm starting to like her. This recent series has been entertaining. "
Would you recommend it? "
YES!!!!
#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92074 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm LOL. OK.
Moderator
#8 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Yes, definitely. You should pick up the recent issue, #8. The series is easy to jump into.
#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92074 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoseDRiveraTCR7 I'll put it on my recommended reason list.
Moderator
#10 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Cool, but I should tell you that not everyone can get into her character.
#11 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

she got big bosom

#12 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

wonderful character and the new series is a fun to read:)

#13 Posted by Celineness (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna's popularity took a huge and unnecessary hit when she was written to mind-wipe Catwoman. Once that weird retcon is removed from continuity she'll regain a bunch of Batman/Catwoman fans who haven't touched anything she's appeared in since the wipe.

#14 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I never cared much for here, but Paul Dini writing her has made me a fan of the character. Been loving the current series.

#15 Posted by Ash The Flash (35 posts) - - Show Bio

She has always been a great team player, but she needs better supporting characters to carry a book. I like her current book but don't see it going past 50 issues. I hope it does, but it needs to set itself apart from other books somehow.

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (78167 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna is the perfect combination of class, power and beauty.  She's one of the best!
 
Online
#17 Posted by Jtib (24 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc:  She don't look too  classy there.
#18 Posted by Vitality (1755 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"
Zatanna is the perfect combination of class, power and beauty.  She's one of the best!
 
"

Well...she is now one of my favorites.
#19 Posted by PowerHerc (78167 posts) - - Show Bio
@august27th said:
" @PowerHerc:  She don't look too  classy there. "

Hah!  I say she does. :D
Online
#20 Posted by entropy_aegis (13552 posts) - - Show Bio
@Celineness said:
"Zatanna's popularity took a huge and unnecessary hit when she was written to mind-wipe Catwoman. Once that weird retcon is removed from continuity she'll regain a bunch of Batman/Catwoman fans who haven't touched anything she's appeared in since the wipe. "

I dont think she lost any catwoman/batman fans,catwoman lovers hate sirens with a passion,no biggy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.