Which New 52 Zatanna costume do you prefer

Posted by Mr_Zatura (46 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Which New 52 Zatanna costume do you prefer (37 votes)

Justice League Dark 57%
Justice League 43%

For those who can't recall here they are:

Justice League Dark

Justice League

Personally I prefer the Justice League Dark version.

#1 Posted by The Stegman (26079 posts) - - Show Bio

JLD without the jacket.

#2 Posted by BigL (447 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark. That JL version looks like Silk Spectre from the Watchmen movie, minus the cape

#3 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5084 posts) - - Show Bio

JLD

#4 Edited by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

She has never had a bad costume. They have all been awesome!

But if I had to decide, JLD #6 Where she is in solid black leather with fishnet mesh on her arms.

But, yeah, since its not the one you specified, im going with JL uniform...

#5 Posted by Primebonnick (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

i love all her costumes.

#6 Posted by RustyRoy (14012 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

JLD out of the listed two.. I really miss her original costume though.

#8 Posted by hyperman (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Both of them are cool, but i prefer JLD!

#9 Posted by RustyRoy (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are cool, I think I like the JL costume more. Btw what's happening with her in DCnU right now? I'm only reading JLU from the JL group titles.

#10 Posted by EyeDCyou (3722 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark. It's closer to the original.

#11 Posted by Outside_85 (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

I preferred the first one that she had, since magic generally in DC appears to have moved outof the fantastical era (Dr. Fate/Alan Scott) and into the horror genre (Constantine), it makes sense to me that Zatanna only dressed in the second outfit if she went on stage (where everything is about the visual spectacle), but when she's doing serious buisness like going out with the JLD, she dresses in what she considers accordingly (obviously this is something DC or Zee disagrees with me on).

Plus the one given to her when her JL membership came up just looks like really boring superhero outfit; mostly black, pointless cape, heels on very tall boots. While I genuinly loathe the monstrosity of a costume Rocarfort dreamt up for Raven, because it sacrificed elegant simplicity of the old for a needless tide of detail no one will actually draw 100%, but atleast there's something going on with it.

#12 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Her best look is neither of those. The best is the classic magician look with Top Hat.

#13 Posted by Outside_85 (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

Both are cool, I think I like the JL costume more. Btw what's happening with her in DCnU right now? I'm only reading JLU from the JL group titles.

She's leading the JLD after booting Constantine off the team post-Blight, but atm the book doesnt seem to have taken a direction yet.

#14 Posted by The_Kidd (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark.

#15 Posted by Saint_Sophie (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

JLD.

#16 Posted by RustyRoy (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

She's leading the JLD after booting Constantine off the team post-Blight, but atm the book doesnt seem to have taken a direction yet.

Thanks for the info.

#17 Posted by AmazingWebHead (4489 posts) - - Show Bio

JLD. It looks kinda badass.

#18 Posted by majinn3 (85 posts) - - Show Bio

The justice league version, It sticks with the whole "magician girl" look. The justice league dark version has her looking like some kind of gothic bartender.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.