Review: Zatanna #5

#1 Posted by WykedlilKara (19 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been an enjoyable read so far. I wouldn't say it is anything outstanding, but there is enough so far to keep you coming back for more, and the cliff hangers are enough to make you want to see what happens next.

#2 Posted by Mschanandlerbong (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Im the only one not feeling Hardin's penciling of Z. He makes her look chinese or asian in general! lol

#3 Posted by NightFang (10067 posts) - - Show Bio

That was good review, so I'll have to pick this issue up!

#4 Posted by speedarrow (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting, I think a friend predicted the storyline just by looking at the cover a while ago.

#5 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

Great review, I can't wait to get this one!

#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Zatanna. It's about time she got her own series. Must admit though, I prefer her as one of Bruce's many partners. I loved Dini's Detective Comics for that reason.

#7 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renee said:
" Great review, I can't wait to get this one!   
knew you'd be one of the first here...lol
#8 Posted by Mr_Wayne69 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

You look like a relative of Zatanna, Babs. I know who you're gonna be for Halloween this year! Lol! Nice review. Might check this one out.

#9 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna seems to be quite a solid on-going series^^

#10 Posted by BradBrains (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just saying "babs needs to do more zatanna reviews" and then you do it. This is probably my favorite non-batman ongoing series lol

#11 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna needs actually difficulties, I absolutely love her character but sometimes I feel shes to powerful.  No true obstacles and this title just feels like "A Day in the life of Zatanna Zatara"....maybe Dini has an overhaul theme/story without our knowledge?

#12 Edited by Wildish (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Wayne69 said:

"You look like a relative of Zatanna, Babs. I know who you're gonna be for Halloween this year! Lol! Nice review. Might check this one out. "

Ever since I played that Justice league Game on the PS2 I grown quit fond of Zatanna, I'd love to see Babs dressed up like her  she does look very much like her :) which reminds me,  I've been toying with an idea of creating a homemade comic mixing traditional art with photos where certain characters crossover into the "real" World of Earth-(0?) but I just haven't th resorces at the mo.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.