Favourite Zatanna Spells

Posted by RazzaTazz (9351 posts) - - Show Bio

Well her relatively recent ones.  I could only think of two.  The first is from the Zatanna miniseries and Seven Soldiers tie-in.  Evil sorcerer Zor has turned Zatanna into his daughter, but she finds a way to easily beat it. 

The second is from JLA when the team was fighting Amazo.  Amazo has stolen her magic powers as well and has cast a spell to remove her mouth.  Zatanna instead cast her spell in blood (which is something she can do when necessary)

#1 Posted by SC (11962 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooh, gah, now your going to have me reading every Zatanna book I have... as well as think about buying more... do you get a cut of her sales profit by chance? 

I like that first spell. 

#2 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

one that I remember from back when I was a kid.... 
"Htrea worg flugne ym eof!"
#3 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, I had no idea she could do spells in blood, Nice.
#4 Posted by SC (11962 posts) - - Show Bio

This is new, so I will post in smaller panels, as to not *spoil* anyone who doesn't buy books weekly, but it was very cool, and it deals with a trick I think I have see you mention, bring up before RT. For context, Zee was fighting an enemy that found a way to circumvent her normal backwards spelling spells. Except...

#5 Posted by sputnik (210 posts) - - Show Bio

zatanna. so cool.

#6 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

@sputnik said:

zatanna. so cool.

Indeed.

I have to say I love peels, drops 'em like a bag of potatoes.

#7 Posted by arcano_19 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the time when she lifted all the rock of eternity or when she reconstruct all metropolis city

#8 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

"mrala kcolc og ot lleh."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.