Did anybody like him

#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he was cool
#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked him and Haku, I wish they didn't have to die so early though. They were good characters.

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
me too
#4 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Zabuza's one of my favorites.

#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

He was cool, but his arc went on waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. By the end of the Land of Waves, I just couldn't care any less. Not to mention Haku sucks monumentally.

#6 Edited by Telcalipoca (959 posts) - - Show Bio

the moment kakashi told the story of zabuza and zabuza responded by saying he had enjoyed it  
he had me 

just go ahead and fast foward to 6 minutes where zabuza is shown.
#7 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked Haku didn't like him tho lol

#8 Edited by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Zabuza... Hidden mist technique + silent killing  + that huge @$$ decapitating sword = Demon of the Hidden Mist... which means deadly awesome in the Naruto world.

#9 Posted by miki (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

i like him!

#10 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

His arc was the best in all of Naruto. No question

#11 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

BADASS DEFINTION 101

#12 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

The arc with him and his partner raised our expectations. We overrated the series because of his fight with Kakashi. He questions these characters as ninja since they have yet know how bad it can get. He showed that he was not sorry and cared only for his partner and even than he know when to take the opportunity to kill him in order to kill kakashi. He shown shaningan power was overrated and just a bunch of hoax. That is how it should have been. he should stay dead as much as I like the character the mystery of what made him should only be done in flash backs. This adds mystery. He showed that the power were a plus and are a fraction of his character. There is a question to ask of the minion ninjas but we let it slide. He was great opener for the second villain of Naruto.

“Ninjas are human too even though we try hard not to be”

“Where haku goes I cannot follow but I will be taking you with me to hell”

I may not say the other one not exactly right, but the point still stands

#13 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

He was the best character in the entire series. When he came back from the dead during the war I was so happy. I thought I was going to see some more of his moves and more of the seven swordsmen. Boy wasn't I disappointed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.