DBZ Movie

#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"why, why, why? they should stick with it being animated not live actors........oh and yes it will suck, did you know they made it already before?"

Really? I've never heard of it.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22547 posts) - - Show Bio

but honestly do you think anyone out there could have been cast as any dbz character and look like them, the movie's going to suck just look at all the liberties they've already taken with the story, goku's in high school?!?!?

#3 Posted by danhimself (22547 posts) - - Show Bio

totally agree with zenma here it should have been animated or cgi like beowolf

#4 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you feel about the movie they're making? I personally think it's going to suck. Have you seen the cast? They look nothing like the charecters they're portraying.

#5 Posted by danhimself (22547 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"danhimself says:
"totally agree with zenma here it should have been animated or cgi like beowolf"
It would be awesome in CGI. I mean, really REALLY awesome!"

yeah beowolf style would have been amazing

#6 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

why, why, why? they should stick with it being animated not live actors........oh and yes it will suck, did you know they made it already before?

#7 Posted by danhimself (22547 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"danhimself says:
"totally agree with zenma here it should have been animated or cgi like beowolf"
better yet like final fantasy advent children (that movie was awesome! **:D**)"

yeah man i didn't think of that, that would be awesome!

#8 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"Zenma says:
"why, why, why? they should stick with it being animated not live actors........oh and yes it will suck, did you know they made it already before?"

Really? I've never heard of it."

it was made in japan i believed

#9 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

It would be awesome in CGI. I mean, really REALLY awesome!

#10 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

better yet like final fantasy advent children (that movie was awesome! :D)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.