Follow

Yugi Muto

Character » Yugi Muto appears in 457 issues.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is the name of both the anime and manga series about a young teenager named Yugi Muto. Yugi unlocks the power of his Millennium Puzzle bonding with the spirit locked within, a 3000 (5000 in the North American adaption) year old Egyptian Pharaoh.

Any Yu-Gi-Oh Fans Here?

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Tails_

Anyone on here a fan of the Card game called Yu-Gi-Oh?Because I personally love it.I recently got a new deck,small,but it's a start.

If there are any fans,what cards you got?Favorite Cards?Interested in exchanging strategies?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
    @_Tails_
    i am a big yu- gi- oh fan i love it i own 200 cards it is one of my favorite manga and anime. i have graet cards like the wing dragon of ra draganic knight metal reflect slime. my fave card is dragonic knight. my stratagie is draining your life points with my spells and traps i have in my deck that is special for that that is how i win i have a ton of cards that takes life points away like coffin seller, nightmares wheel,lava golem, biwigian,skull invataion and much more .
    the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i've been playing since i was in middle school (i'm in college now) and i'm a big fan, i just finally finished a warrior's deck i've been working on for a while

Avatar image for spider_man_2996
    spider-man 2996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#4  Edited By spider-man 2996

I am a Yu-gi-oh fan. My deck is mostly based on Elemental Heroes, but nobody around where I live doesn't play anymore.
    BlazeEmblem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlazeEmblem

Ive actually started collecting them again and watching the show. I wish I hadn't thrown out all my old cards, but ive spent quite a bit on amazon to get it back up again. Now all I have to do is wait on deliveries, before I create a deck which ive not decided on yet.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Samimista

I  used to collect the cards when I was younger and stopped watching the cartoon once the original characters left though I'll always be a fan of pre-GX series

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Was real heavy on Yu-Gi-Oh back in the days. Used to have 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons in my deck. Felt like a boss lol
    GalactaSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#8  Edited By GalactaSurfer

I love Yu-gi-oh the series and the card game. I havent had much time to play in recent years tho. Im always going to be a Zombie deck guy.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By velle37

Haven't dueled in a while.  
    Favorites are Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord, Destiny End Dragoon, Victoria, King Dragun, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, and The Winged Dragon of Ra.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.