So what now? *spoilers*

#1 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

The Young Avengers tried to take Sylvie but she's staying with the 'Young Masters' and they aren't joining up with Osborn either....did anything substantial happen in this series? Are they going to be the Young Avengers main villains? Are either team going to get their own book or even be seen again? Here's hoping the Young Avengers can join up with the Mighty Avengers or something but I just feel like this was an unnecessary series.

#2 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Avengers are supposed to start up again sometime next year. The Young Masters will inevitably show up again.

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" Young Avengers are supposed to start up again sometime next year. The Young Masters will inevitably show up again. "
They better, even though we found out a bit about some of the Young Masters but still no word on some like Egghead and Big Zero except I think Norman once said they were from the Microverse.
#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (36229 posts) - - Show Bio

Has there been any more Young Masters appearances? And while I'm at it what about the Bastards of Evil? 

#5 Posted by fesak (7007 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
Has there been any more Young Masters appearances? And while I'm at it what about the Bastards of Evil? 
They've appeared in the Vengeance series.
#6 Posted by ReVamp (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

@spiderbat87 said:
Has there been any more Young Masters appearances? And while I'm at it what about the Bastards of Evil?

Young Masters or Bastards of Evil? It isn't clear :P

#7 Posted by fesak (7007 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@fesak said:

@spiderbat87 said:
Has there been any more Young Masters appearances? And while I'm at it what about the Bastards of Evil?

Young Masters or Bastards of Evil? It isn't clear :P

Young Masters.
Ember and Aftershock from Bastards of Evil also appeared in some Fear Itself issues.
#8 Posted by Kairan1979 (16927 posts) - - Show Bio

Several of Yong Masters appeared on pages of Avengers Academy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.