Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice Upcoming Episode Synopsis

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

Well, the show is over after this season apparently but we still have these to look forward to. 

Young Justice: Invasion
    Saturday, February 2nd, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Runaways”
    Nightwing tasks Blue Beetle with chasing down a group of potentially dangerous super-powered teenage runaways. But Blue’s not the only one hunting them…

Saturday, February 9th, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “War”
    A conqueror from another world becomes a wild card in an intergalactic game of supremacy – placing planet Earth square in the jackpot.

Saturday, February 16th, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Complications”
    Black Manta gives Miss Martian twenty-four hours to live, but
    that may be more time than Aqualad has with Sportsmaster and Cheshire on the hunt for his head!

Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “The Hunt”
    A band of misfits is put to the test when Lex Luthor sends them behind enemy lines… to rescue the team!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

sounds cool.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

I suspect the episode "War" is when Mongul shows up.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By colonyofcells

Runaways sounds like a Marvel comics title about teens. The Hunt seems to be about Static and friends sent by Lex to rescue the Young Justice team.

Vaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vaccine

The upcoming episodes sound sweet. I'm hoping that there will be some sort of closing to the current arc at the end of the season and not be left with a ..... cliffhanger.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By papad1992

Can't wait... thank G-D this show is back (hopefully for good this time)! Looking forward for amazing episodes! :P

EDIT Has Young Justice been cancelled?? I've been absent for a few days... someone fill me in!!

Vaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vaccine

@papad1992: Yeap. It has been officially cancelled. This season will be its last. If the rumors are correct, Teen Titans Go and Beware of the Batman will be replacing YJ and GL. :(

IsmoOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IsmoOC

So When is the Justice League returning? I mean they left earth long ago, at least they should show what's happening with them. Also, I wish they'll show Captain Marvel in his full potential. The last time he was easely defeated by some guy from the space.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By evilvegeta74

@cattlebattle: Why have they put this show back on to just cancel it along with the Green Lantern. Anger barely descibes what I'm thinking !

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle
    @evilvegeta74 said:

@cattlebattle: Why have they put this show back on to just cancel it along with the Green Lantern. Anger barely descibes what I'm thinking !

Probably to have something new while they get production done on Teen Titans GO and Beware the Batman, which will air in the spring....they seem to have high hopes for those shows
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#11  Edited By papad1992

@Vaccine said:

@papad1992: Yeap. It has been officially cancelled. This season will be its last. If the rumors are correct, Teen Titans Go and Beware of the Batman will be replacing YJ and GL. :(

ARGH!!!! Forget Cartoon Network... Young Justice was the only reason I watched their stupid network, now that YJ has been cancelled, they just lost a viewer... and I think a lot of people would agree with me!

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By John Valentine

What about the final two episodes? There should be two more, right? Those synopses don't look like they'll reach a conclusion to the Reach storyline.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
    @John Valentine said:

What about the final two episodes? There should be two more, right? Those synopses don't look like they'll reach a conclusion to the Reach storyline.

There is three more after the episodes listed...they just don't really release synopsis a month in advance. At the end of February they will likely reveal the last three.
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Can't wait for Complications & The Hunt

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.