Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

YOUNG JUSTICE TV SHOW UPDATE INFO FROM GREG WEISMAN!!!!

tyekoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By tyekoon

Young Justice Stats

Statistics interest me. So I thought I'd share some with you guys. (Okay, yeah, I'm procrastinating. But it is my lunch hour, so sue me.)

We have completed (so far) 17 out or our 26 first season Young Justice Scripts. That is NOT the same as completing the episodes. We haven't completed a single episode yet. We don't start post-production until later this month. But we do have 17 scripts in the can. 

As of episode 17, we have 147 name characters from the DC Universe. That's an average of introducing 8.6 DC characters per episode. Of course, the reality is that some episodes have introduced many more than that, others fewer. But that's the average.

Our average page count for each script is 33. Our average dialogue count is 235 lines.  
    We've completed recording on the first 13 episodes. (We've partially recorded episodes 114-116, but are missing a few actors still. We'll record 117 this coming Tuesday after Labor Day.) So the following statistics are only through episode 13:

Total number of actors we've used so far: 47.
    Average number of actors we've used per episode: 11.
    Of course many actors are in multiple episodes and many are performing more than one character.

Hmm... what else?  

All 26 scripts have been assigned to writers. (All 26 premises were written and approved months ago.) As I mentioned above, 1-17 are in the can. Episode 18 is in script. Episodes 19-22 are in outline. Episodes 23-24 are in beat outline. 25-26 are approved premises, waiting in the wings.

We have seven writers, including myself, staff writer Kevin Hopps and our freelancers: Andrew Robinson, Nicole Dubuc, Jon Weisman, Tom Pugsley and Peter David. My fellow producer Brandon Vietti is also heavily involved in the writing process.

Okay, back to work...      

This was posted on his Ask Greg website yesterday. So what do you guys think?

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amegashita

I think that after they confirmed that only one member of the original Young Justice team would actually be a character in this series I stopped caring about this cartoon.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Primmaster64

Hmmm how long is it gonna take?

tyekoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tyekoon

@Primmaster64:
    I'm not sure but I wish they would put out a official trailer online already already, but I'm not going to rush perfection.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Captain13

This show will be sick. I'm looking forward to seeing more footage and some art.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

This looks to be a great series.

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By RedK
    @Primmaster64:  it's supposed to be out in november
    MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By MrMiracle77

I didn't realize Greg Weisman was one of the minds behind Young Justice.  This has suddenly become something to look forward to.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Primmaster64
    @RedK: Damn too long
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By RedK
    @Primmaster64:  it's only 2 months
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Primmaster64
    @RedK: Still too long.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.