Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice (TV) Rumors and theories

Differentology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Differentology

So I've been watching the young justice cartoons and i see that there are a lot of speculation going on with the show so I would like to know what the ppl of comic vine thinks so.....

1 Will superboy's powers grow by the end of the show?

2 Who is the lights partner?

3 Is that deathstroke or ravager in the trailer? (Youtube, Young justice Invasion Comic-Con 2012) If you havent seen it.

4 Which team is tigress aka artemis playing for?

5 Will superboy and miss martian get back together?

6 What of the run a ways, what will happen to them?

7 What is black beetle's purpose on the show?

8 Will starfire and raven be on the show?

9 Will Jason Todd make an cameo?

10 Do you think that the plain that the main four have will back fire? is there a double cross? and who else knows about the plain?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

1 Will superboy's powers grow by the end of the show?: No

2 Who is the lights partner?: Black Beetle

3 Is that deathstroke or ravager in the trailer? (Youtube, Young justice Invasion Comic-Con 2012) If you havent seen it.: Deathstroke

4 Which team is tigress aka artemis playing for?: Black manta's side undercover

5 Will superboy and miss martian get back together?: I hope not

6 What of the run a ways, what will happen to them?: They will be genetically altered and will be granted superpowers.

7 What is black beetle's purpose on the show?: IDK

8 Will starfire and raven be on the show?: Yes

9 Will Jason Todd make an cameo?: No he is most likely dead already. His grave might.

10 Do you think that the plain that the main four have will back fire? is there a double cross? and who else knows about the plain?: Yes. The team will be broken up by the end of the show i bet.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By thespideyguy

They have tim and tim came after jason todd.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@Differentology said:

1 Will superboy's powers grow by the end of the show? Maybe a little, but he'll never be on Superman's level

2 Who is the lights partner? The Reach

3 Is that deathstroke or ravager in the trailer? (Youtube, Young justice Invasion Comic-Con 2012) If you havent seen it. Deathstroke (Yay!)

4 Which team is tigress aka artemis playing for? Undercover with The Light, on the side of the team

5 Will superboy and miss martian get back together? It seems inevitable at some point

6 What of the run a ways, what will happen to them? They'll have meta genes activated and likely be turned into weapons by The Light/The Reach, but will eventually wind up on the side of the team

7 What is black beetle's purpose on the show? The emissary from The Reach, overseeing operations in their partnership with The Light

8 Will starfire and raven be on the show? There's no sign of there appearance, but it would be cool to have them around

9 Will Jason Todd make an cameo? I hope so

10 Do you think that the plain that the main four have will back fire? is there a double cross? and who else knows about the plain? Of course it will backfire somehow. I don't think there's a double cross in the team... just a fake double cross (Aqualad). I really think only Nightwing, Wally, Aqualad and Artemis know about the plan. They seem pretty determined to keep it under wraps.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Bestostero

1 Will superboy's powers grow by the end of the show? Absolutely, we got a taste of his full potential in season 1, I'm sure he'll advance in season 2.

2 Who is the lights partner? Black Beetle.

3 Is that deathstroke or ravager in the trailer? (Youtube, Young justice Invasion Comic-Con 2012) If you havent seen it. It's Deathstroke lol

4 Which team is tigress aka artemis playing for? She's just being a mole, she's still a hero.

5 Will superboy and miss martian get back together? Please no.

6 What of the run a ways, what will happen to them? They will get superpowers and probably join the team lol

7 What is black beetle's purpose on the show? To be a bad guy. lol

8 Will starfire and raven be on the show? Anything is possible, probably not.

9 Will Jason Todd make an cameo? Anything is possible, probably not.

10 Do you think that the plain that the main four have will back fire? is there a double cross? and who else knows about the plain? Sure, it will probably break up some trust within the team, with the League, Cheshire is still a big factor in this imo.

My own question:

11. Speedy will be awesome? Yes. yes he will.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle
    @YoungJustice said:

8 Will starfire and raven be on the show?: Yes

The producers made mention to not using characters like Starfire, Raven Cyborg etc.. due to them not making the cut...I assume this more likely plays off the fact they are well known characters on Teen Titans
    BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlueArrow

We see Miss Martian confront artemis (tigress). Will we see her read Artemis's mind and find out the whole plan? Will she blow it?

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bestostero

@BlueArrow said:

We see Miss Martian confront artemis (tigress). Will we see her read Artemis's mind and find out the whole plan? Will she blow it?

I don't think so because Kaldur, Nightwing, Wally and Artemis all knew and she still didn't pick up on it telepathically from any of them before. They must have some sort of telepathic block or something.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle

How about....

Are we going to get a season 3??

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By r3d_rob1n

1 Will superboy's powers grow by the end of the show? I hope not. I like the depowered version of Superboy, it throws back to golden age too.

2 Who is the lights partner? The Reach

3 Is that deathstroke or ravager in the trailer? (Youtube, Young justice Invasion Comic-Con 2012) If you havent seen it. Deathstroke. Or the manliest version of Ravager ever created

4 Which team is tigress aka artemis playing for? Young Justice for sure. No reason for her to be a suspected mole in season 1 only to be a real one in season 2

5 Will superboy and miss martian get back together? I hope not. WG/SB all the way! Though I do hope that L'Gann is killed

6 What of the run a ways, what will happen to them? Given powers by the Light. Some may join the heroes, others may turn evil

7 What is black beetle's purpose on the show? ambassador of the Reach

8 Will starfire and raven be on the show? I hope so. Saw a pic of Nightwing and Starfire, I never heard if that was confirmed real though.

9 Will Jason Todd make an cameo? Not this season, if ever. Though, it would set up for a badass episode of season 4 if Red Hood is introduced at some point and Damian becomes Robin on the show

10 Do you think that the plain that the main four have will back fire? is there a double cross? and who else knows about the plain? It won't go off without any problems, or the show would have no real sense of threat for the main characters. I can see M'Gann screwing everything up somehow. In the end the majority of the first team will stay in tact though, hopefully Wally will rejoin

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bestostero

@r3d_rob1n: That Starfire picture is a fake, I already debunked that long ago and they already said it was a fake.

The artist who made the fake is here http://matthewb3.deviantart.com/

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By r3d_rob1n

@Bestostero: That's too bad. I was looking forward to that. I still have hope that she will appear at some point in the show, though now it may be in later seasons.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bestostero

@r3d_rob1n said:

@Bestostero: That's too bad. I was looking forward to that. I still have hope that she will appear at some point in the show, though now it may be in later seasons.

I don't see her making it into season 2, its getting kinda cramped as it is now, if she does, she'll probably be a cameo.

Here's hoping for more seasons or at least a proper ending, hopefully the former over the latter...

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vernierhawk001

@Bestostero said:

@r3d_rob1n said:

I don't see her making it into season 2, its getting kinda cramped as it is now, if she does, she'll probably be a cameo.

Here's hoping for more seasons or at least a proper ending, hopefully the former over the latter...

We still have some unresolved issues with boom tubes and such, right? Maybe this turns into more of an intergalactic thing???? Kinda hope not but....*shrugs***

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Twentyfive

1 Will superboy's powers grow by the end of the show? Doubt it.

2 Who is the lights partner?

3 Is that deathstroke or ravager in the trailer? (Youtube, Young justice Invasion Comic-Con 2012) If you havent seen it.

4 Which team is tigress aka artemis playing for? The good guys?

5 Will superboy and miss martian get back together? Nope. They better not at least.

6 What of the run a ways, what will happen to them? They will break out. Static was shown most likely busting out of wherever he was held.

7 What is black beetle's purpose on the show? To be the bad guy?

8 Will starfire and raven be on the show? No.

9 Will Jason Todd make an cameo? No.

10 Do you think that the plain that the main four have will back fire? is there a double cross? and who else knows about the plain?

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By RedOwl_1

1 Will superboy's powers grow by the end of the show? I got the feeling

2 Who is the lights partner? The Reach, I guess (and hope is not :( )

3 Is that deathstroke or ravager in the trailer? (Youtube, Young justice Invasion Comic-Con 2012) If you havent seen it. Probably Deadstroke...... with a pony tail........ WTF

4 Which team is tigress aka artemis playing for? Mole-ing the bad guys with Aqualad.

5 Will superboy and miss martian get back together? ....... please NO (damn it I hate her BADLY and I love him BADLY I can't see them together any more D:<) but it's very probably they do :P

6 What of the run a ways, what will happen to them? They will probably active that metagene-y thing on them or something alike, the point is that they're obviously getting powers

7 What is black beetle's purpose on the show? Helping the Light, being evil, look bad (and ugly :P)

8 Will starfire and raven be on the show? No, I don't think so

9 Will Jason Todd make an cameo? Maybe a cameo of his gravestone XD

10 Do you think that the plain that the main four have will back fire? is there a double cross? and who else knows about the plain? I think it's a thing between the four...... but I get the feeling Batman could know about it too (I mean he ALWAYS know about everything, What you can hide from him?!?)

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By krspaceT

@RedOwl_1 said:

1 Will superboy's powers grow by the end of the show? Unless a Deus ex Machina happes

2 Who is the lights partner? The Reach it would appear

3 Is that deathstroke or ravager in the trailer? (Youtube, Young justice Invasion Comic-Con 2012) If you havent seen it. Deathstroke, the person lacks any sort of breast

4 Which team is tigress aka artemis playing for? Mole-ing the bad guys with Aqualad.

5 Will superboy and miss martian get back together? Hopefully

6 What of the run a ways, what will happen to them? Super hero, STATIC SHOCK!....and pals

7 What is black beetle's purpose on the show? A villian

8 Will starfire and raven be on the show? Anything is possible, even Cyborg too

9 Will Jason Todd make an cameo? Anything is possible

10 Do you think that the plain that the main four have will back fire? is there a double cross? and who else knows about the plain? Its not a question of if, but when

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.