Young Justice "True Colours" Images

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84477 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Thanks.
#4 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not liking Roy's buzz-cut... but I'm excited to see Bumblebee and Atom venturing together!

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84477 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

No prob. Cuts off right before the really badass part though....

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

@cattlebattle said:

No prob. Cuts off right before the really badass part though....

Huh......oh well, if you want you can just edit it when some better ones are posted, the clips on the site are always a quicktime  format and I have no idea how to post them on here. I have to wait till someone posts them on youtube...
#7 Posted by Black_Claw (2883 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! Deathstroke finally! And I like the fact that Black Manta's being protective of Kaldur.

#8 Posted by wisesonAC (160 posts) - - Show Bio

black manta is gonna kick sports masters ass

#9 Posted by TheCannon (17892 posts) - - Show Bio

Good, Beetle is in most of the pics. That means he'll be there. Same with Impulse. I'm very happy.

Don't care for Roy's new haircut, but I have been curious about him being on the team.

Hopefully Black Manta kills Sportsmaster.

Deathstroke is cool.

#10 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Hey. Hey, Slade. Can Rose please be with you? Please? And can she share scenes with Artemis? Pretty please?

#11 Posted by josai21 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay! More Tim! About time!

#12 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@wisesonAC: as we see in a preview trailer of the season it could be the other way around..

I hope that too but in a hand to hand combat sportsmaster have the edge,.

#13 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasontodd7: But what are the odds that Black Manta would take of his armor while sportmaster is around.

#14 Posted by Black_Claw (2883 posts) - - Show Bio

Today's episode was decent, but I can't wait to see Manta kick Megan's ass next week.

#15 Posted by SupBatz (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

Decent sums it up. Honestly haven't been feeling it the past two episodes.

#16 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad Arsenal in in the fold, i don't like the hair they gave him but i understand they needed to differentiate him from clone Roy.

Looks like Aqualad and Artemis are in trouble now that Psimon has been summoned to help piece together Aqualad's mind...

#17 Posted by Metron144 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

This ep was fantastic. Loved every min of it. (green lantern had a good one this morning too.) I love how formidable they make the sportsmaster. I've always liked it when characters who have goofy names or set ups end up being awsome all around. Of course deathstroke finally showing up sealed the deal. It's not apparent just how badly megan has screwed things up. When Psimon walked in i was like "oh shh*t". Still I loved alpha team's action today. Arsenal's design is very sharp. The min the green beetle used telepathy, I figured it was a martian. I'm about ready to move young justice into the number 1 spot, narrowly edging out JLU for the best animated show ever.

#18 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Great episode.

Last episode was already good for the whole vegatative state thing and Superman & Miss Martian reconciling

But this episode:

• Showed off Arsenal
  • Brought in Green Beetle who can help Jaime
  • Sportsmaster being replaced by Deathstroke and him along with Cheshire wanting revenge on Aqualad & Black Manta
  • Psiomon possibly finding out Aqualad's undercover
  • Black Manta wanting revenge on Miss Martian
  • Luthor forming his own team of teenage metahumans
#19 Posted by Teerack (5318 posts) - - Show Bio

Arsenal's new arm is looking cool.

#20 Posted by Nightwing4 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke firing his handgun at Cheshire' s helicopter reminded me of Fury shooting his handgun at the jet carrying the nuke into New York in Avengers.

#21 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to catch up with this soooooo bad. Like wow.

I missed so much.

*Leaves thread before spoilers appear*

#22 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

While the episode was much better than last weeks, it still wasn't at the level of episodes like 'Depths' and 'Before the Dawn'. The plot is moving too damn slow. I have a bad feeling that the ending episodes of this season are going to be super rushed. The most interesting development was with Psimon and Aqualad. The main plot was decent but the team never seems to accomplish much. The episode ended on an interesting note so overall it was a pretty decent episode.

#23 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Good to see Tim actually being active in this episode

2. I really want to believe that Green Beetle is truly a good guy

3. Wish we could have seen of Deathstroke.

#24 Posted by War Killer (19945 posts) - - Show Bio

Was I the only one going "Arsenal, you idiot!" during the episode? Just curious.

Overall, great episode. I liked how Tim's stealth suit looks like Batman's regular suit. xD

#25 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Good episode. Can't wait to see if Psimon is going to discover about Aqualad and Artemis. I can't wait to see Black Manta getting revenge next episode.

#26 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

The Young Justice universe mars seems similar to pre-coie silver age Mars when there were many green martian survivors living on Mars and then in the bronze age, they moved to Mars 2.

#27 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@srk12 said:

While the episode was much better than last weeks, it still wasn't at the level of episodes like 'Depths' and 'Before the Dawn'. The plot is moving too damn slow. I have a bad feeling that the ending episodes of this season are going to be super rushed. The most interesting development was with Psimon and Aqualad. The main plot was decent but the team never seems to accomplish much. The episode ended on an interesting note so overall it was a pretty decent episode.

It's building up to the climax.

#28 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Manta is a lot nicer and less psycho than he is usually portrayed in this version of DCU.

#29 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Manta does seem nice enough to probably qualify to run as president.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.