Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice - The Future

• 68 results
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By ReVamp

Young Justice is one of the best new series out there. Its up there with some of the greats when it comes to comic book adaptation. It may not be on the level of the Batman: TAS or Justice League, but that's a different point altogether. Also, it hasn't reached that point yet. Here'ss a list of things I'd like to happen. It includes people I'd like to join the series, people I'd like to change, Relationships I'd like to see created etc...

1. Nightwing - As a Nightwing fanboy it should come as no suprise that I want Dick Grayson to turn into Nightwing. I want it to take some time though, I want some tension with Batman to slowly build up as he becomes the permanent leader of the Young Justice team and I want him to suddenly just quit. This, I mean, I want to happen in a long time, but hope this series breaks 100 episodes in the very least, because its so great. Anywho, I want him to just suddenly leave and then eventually be replaced by another Robin. Its a toss up who should join, whether it be Tim, or Jason. Hell, it could even be Damian, all of them have great plot elements, since what I want is for there to be a crossover between the YJ team and the Dick Grayson/Roy Harper duo, which maybe includes others, such as Wonder Girl. Then I want Dick to be accepted back into the team. I want. But seriously, I'm just spouting out ideas, they may not be great.
    2. Zatanna - Zatanna will be appearing in next week's episode, I want her to become a mainstay. Really, I do. Maybe not at first, but I want her to eventually join the team, but more than that, I'd love it if she eventually created a relationship with Dick Grayson. I really love the Dynamic that they would have, specially considering the power differences and how they could try to one-up each other because of their vastly different power sets, or lack of there of. I think that she'd really fit in and we need more female members on the team.
    3. Wonder Girl - I want Donna to guest star in an episode. I don't think that she has to necessarily join the team. Maybe in the episode she ends up throwing away the Wonder Girl mantle in favour of a free life with Red Arrow. I think that it'd work. But I want her to join the team and more than everything I want her to have a history with Dick, not a romantic one, but I want both of them to have worked with each other previously.
    4. Artemis/Tigress - As you mifght or might not know, Artemis, in the team has a villanous blood tie. I really want her to be this team's Hawkgirl, if that makes sense. If you saw the Justice League animated series you know what I'm talking about. I want her to betray them and then come back, as Tigress. Maybe she could even take up the name Huntress instead, since its unprobably Helena will make any sort of appearance on the show.
    5. Kid Flash -> Flash (?) - This is a mixed bag, but I for one think that Kid Flash should simply stay as Kid Flash. Having proteges take up mantles would just confuse the show and that level of intricacy is really not needed to make this show any better. Though I wouldn't mind having one person from the team join the justice league, its just hard to figure out how that would happen.
    6. Deathstroke - This series needs him. As simple as pie. He's awesome and he really knows how to screw with Dick, which is something that we really need to see in this series. He could even be part of the reason why Dick ends up leaving the team and joining Roy Harper. They could be hunting for Deathstroke and his 'Titans' team.
    Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

I'd like them to add Kyle Rayner to the team. I like him and I think that since their throwing Dick and Wally in with Superboy and Miss Martian they can tweak Kyle's age a little. But they need to use his original costume since it makes him stand out from the other GL's

No Caption Provided
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Primmaster64

Kid Flash will become Flash eventually....Or Dr. Fate

Yeah Kyle would be cool...we saw already Guy, Hal and John appear.

Superboy should become Superman eventually.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By super_psycho

@ReVamp said:

1. Deathstroke - This series needs him. As simple as pie. He's awesome and he really knows how to screw with Dick, which is something that we really need to see in this series. He could even be part of the reason why Dick ends up leaving the team and joining Roy Harper. They could be hunting for Deathstroke and his 'Titans' team.

Agreed

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I hope to see Wondergirl also. It would be cool to see Cassie Sansmark and Donna. I would like to see Dona for Dick and Cassie for Superboy.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

I'd like DC to do spin-off series instead of the CGI Batman and Green Lantern series that are coming up.....not necessarily a Justice League series but maybe a GL or Flash series that is based in the same universe with the same animation style

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Bestostero

I love Donna Troy, but I prefer Cassie in this case because she needs to be with Connor... I really don't like the matchup between Superboy and Miss Martian, plus Red Arrow is already preoccupied with Cheshire, and it should stay that way! lol :)

But any new female joining the team is definitely welcomed. Although I doubt this would happen, I wouldn't mind Barbara Gordon joining the team, her little cameo in Homefront made me giddy! I don't see that happening, but I would like it too...Zatanna would be awesome

Kyle would be great too! I wouldn't mind seeing a Green Lantern on the team...

I really, REALLY like the idea of a spinoff, especially if its for the Justice League...after seeing so many cameos, I am dying to see more of these characters! One of the things that made JLU so good was because it was a rotating cast and you got to see a lot of characters be main characters for a couple of episodes.

TenguMan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TenguMan8

1)Deathstroke
    2) I'd want Rocket, Kid Devil, W.G., and Zatanna to be added to the team
    3)Static and Blue Beetle to cameo (Might as well toss in Ravager as well)

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

@Primmaster64 said:

Kid Flash will become Flash eventually....Or Dr. Fate Yeah Kyle would be cool...we saw already Guy, Hal and John appear. Superboy should become Superman eventually.

I would love it if Flash died at the end of the season and Wally took over. Kyle would fit pretty well on the team if they make him 16-18 and he could have John or Guy as his mentor, no Hal though as I would want Hal to die and have his ring seek Kyle out and have Kyle be his replacement(I really don't like Hal).

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ReVamp

@Mr. Dead Pool:Yeah, I forgot to talk about that. It was something I thought asbout too, Kyle would be awesome on the team.

@haydenclaireheroes: I don't really like the Donna x Dick pairing. I prefer them as just really good friends. If this was more mature, maybe even friends with benefits, but not as an actual pairing.

@danhimself said:

I'd like DC to do spin-off series instead of the CGI Batman and Green Lantern series that are coming up.....not necessarily a Justice League series but maybe a GL or Flash series that is based in the same universe with the same animation style

They're making a CGI Batman series? o.O. Thats... a CRIME.

@xhavoc86: I'm not a supporter of Superboy x Cassandra Sandsmark. Not at all. I don't like the Miss Martian either, but it seems to fit in the current scenario.

@TenguMan8: Blue Beetle and Static are good choices. Ravager too maybe. I'm not sure I can see Rocket being added to the team. I'm assuming you mean Rocket Red.

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Kid Flash will become Flash eventually....Or Dr. Fate Yeah Kyle would be cool...we saw already Guy, Hal and John appear. Superboy should become Superman eventually.

I would love it if Flash died at the end of the season and Wally took over. Kyle would fit pretty well on the team if they make him 16-18 and he could have John or Guy as his mentor, no Hal though as I would want Hal to die and have his ring seek Kyle out and have Kyle be his replacement(I really don't like Hal).

I have mixed feeling about this. I might love it or hate it. I love Hal though.

@super_psycho: =)

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By soccersss

I'd love deathstroke to be on this show as well as Donna making  a guest appearance but I dont want Dick or KF to become nightwing or flash respectively on this show. That would be a bad idea

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReVamp

@soccersss said:

I'd love deathstroke to be on this show as well as Donna making a guest appearance but I dont want Dick or KF to become nightwing or flash respectively on this show. That would be a bad idea

While I agree the part of Kid Flash not becoming Flash. Robin does need to become Nightwing. He really does.

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By soccersss
    @ReVamp said:

@soccersss said:

I'd love deathstroke to be on this show as well as Donna making a guest appearance but I dont want Dick or KF to become nightwing or flash respectively on this show. That would be a bad idea

While I agree the part of Kid Flash not becoming Flash. Robin does need to become Nightwing. He really does.

1st of all Dicks the youngest of all. Before he has to become Nightwing he has to grow up. If hes grown up they r all grown up and shows over. No way around it. It would b cool to see nightwing but it just isnt plausible
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ReVamp

@soccersss said:

@ReVamp said:

@soccersss said:

1st of all Dicks the youngest of all. Before he has to become Nightwing he has to grow up. If hes grown up they r all grown up and shows over. No way around it. It would b cool to see nightwing but it just isnt plausible

Not really no. He's the youngest one sure, but he has to mature mentally, not physically. Sure, he only became Nightwing in Comics after growing older, but that doesn't have to be the case here.

Adnan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Adnan

I'm not sure Zatanna is "young" enough for this team. I'd certainly welcome more of her though. Maybe Traci 13 or even Black Alice instead?

Robin becoming Nightwing would be cool. I guess Jason could serve as his temporary replacement, until they realise how "hardcore" he is (or something along those lines) and Nightwing comes back (with Roy, perhaps?)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ReVamp

@Adnan said:

I'm not sure Zatanna is "young" enough for this team. I'd certainly welcome more of her though. Maybe Traci 13 or even Black Alice instead?

Robin becoming Nightwing would be cool. I guess Jason could serve as his temporary replacement, until they realise how "hardcore" he is (or something along those lines) and Nightwing comes back (with Roy, perhaps?)

The thing with Zatanna is that I think they are making her younger, just like they made Dick and Wally younger too, just to a much greater extent. I'm not sure, but it must be the reason that they put old Zatara in the team instead of Zatanna herself. We'll figure it out by next week's episode though.

I agree with the second point.

TenguMan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TenguMan8
    @ReVamp: Sorry for the confusion, I meant this Rocket , shes Icon's sidekick. She was actually shown in the last episode with Icon.
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ReVamp

@TenguMan8 said:

@ReVamp: Sorry for the confusion, I meant this Rocket , shes Icon's sidekick. She was actually shown in the last episode with Icon.

Oh. Didn't see her last episode. Not really a fan, but I wouldn't mind her...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cattlebattle
    @ReVamp:  The show moves through actual timestamps, So if Robin is 13 now...if the show lasts four seasons...he will be seventeen and will pretty much have to become Nightwing at some point....same goes for Wally and other members who went on to become their own superhero identity

The reason Deathstroke isn't showing up anytime soon is due to this show is very early days of the DC continuity, and the sidekicks lives,... he might show up in a later season. I'm surprised no one has compared him to Sportsmaster yet, as their version of Sportsmaster seems to be sort of an analogue for Slade
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ReVamp

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp: The show moves through actual timestamps, So if Robin is 13 now...if the show lasts four seasons...he will be seventeen and will pretty much have to become Nightwing at some point....same goes for Wally and other members who went on to become their own superhero identity The reason Deathstroke isn't showing up anytime soon is due to this show is very early days of the DC continuity, and the sidekicks lives,... he might show up in a later season. I'm surprised no one has compared him to Sportsmaster yet, as their version of Sportsmaster seems to be sort of an analogue for Slade

Yeah, it does more through Time Stamps but I don't want them to make it so that the time stamps are actually that long. It'd be kind of sucky if the characters got too old.

I'm not sure I udnerstand your point on Slade. Even if this is a New DC universe, there's no reason for Slade not to appear.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cattlebattle
    @ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yeah, it does more through Time Stamps but I don't want them to make it so that the time stamps are actually that long. It'd be kind of sucky if the characters got too old.

I'm not sure I udnerstand your point on Slade. Even if this is a New DC universe, there's no reason for Slade not to appear.

No offense, I don't really understand what you typed there. The show moves through a realistic timeline, It was July 4th when the show started and it is now October,  It follows a realistic timeline and the characters ages and personalities will develop as followed
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ReVamp

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

No offense, I don't really understand what you typed there. The show moves through a realistic timeline, It was July 4th when the show started and it is now October, It follows a realistic timeline and the characters ages and personalities will develop as followed

Non taken. What I was trying to say is that the time stamps don't actually have to be directly proportional to RL time.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SmoothJammin

You don't know how many times I've inquired these same things. I'm talking everything you've mentioned above, save for the Zatanna bit as I didn't expect her to be on the show but yeah.. Dick Grayson ditching the Robin mantle and quitting/spinning off into his own Nightwing series(however unlikely that seems T_T ) The inclusion of Deathstroke and Tigress, jeez this show really is taking on a life of its own.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ReVamp

@SmoothJammin said:

You don't know how many times I've inquired these same things. I'm talking everything you've mentioned above, save for the Zatanna bit as I didn't expect her to be on the show but yeah.. Dick Grayson ditching the Robin mantle and quitting/spinning off into his own Nightwing series(however unlikely that seems T_T ) The inclusion of Deathstroke and Tigress, jeez this show really is taking on a life of its own.

Yeah. That would be so f**king awesome I can't even describe it, lol

SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SladeRogers

In all honesty, my favorite mention is with Deathstroke, but I feel that they should at least place Grant or Rose (either Ravager is fine) on the team and make them at odds with Artemis, seeing as how they'd know her real reason for being there. Another thing I'd like to see is an episode where the team actually does travel to the future and sees themselves as the League which would be friggin' awesome.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ReVamp

@SladeRogers said:

In all honesty, my favorite mention is with Deathstroke, but I feel that they should at least place Grant or Rose (either Ravager is fine) on the team and make them at odds with Artemis, seeing as how they'd know her real reason for being there. Another thing I'd like to see is an episode where the team actually does travel to the future and sees themselves as the League which would be friggin' awesome.

YES! That would be totally awesome. EVERYTHING! Though if I had to choose I'd ask for Rose, she's a more dynamic character, unless they completely reimagine Grant, which could be cool too!

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#26  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

After last weeks episode, I hope Zatanna joins the team by the end of the season. I love her character and her interactions with the team (Dick's especially) were great.

Honestly, this show is becoming just as a great as Justice League was. With the character interactions, plots involving bigger super-villains and the appearances of different members of the Justice League make for a great show! ^_^

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ReVamp

@War Killer said:

After last weeks episode, I hope Zatanna joins the team by the end of the season. I love her character and her interactions with the team (Dick's especially) were great. Honestly, this show is becoming just as a great as Justice League was. With the character interactions, plots involving bigger super-villains and the appearances of different members of the Justice League make for a great show! ^_^

Yeah definitely. It's getting really good and it may perhaps reach Justice League level if it runs for a few years. It would be great :)

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Yeah I would like to see Slade

But overall I'm fine with the team they have now, They don't need too many members.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ReVamp

@Jnr6Lil said:

But overall I'm fine with the team they have now, They don't need too many members.

Team members are going to be leaving though, I'm pretty certain they stated that the team isn't always going to be the same as it was in the beginning.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SmoothJammin

I have a feeling Artemis is biting the dust next season, and as much as I love aqualad(never thought I'd say that a yr ago)his message to Robin is perhaps a foreshadowing of his fate later on in the series :(

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ReVamp

@SmoothJammin said:

I have a feeling Artemis is biting the dust next season, and as much as I love aqualad(never thought I'd say that a yr ago)his message to Robin is perhaps a foreshadowing of his fate later on in the series :(

Artemis will probably be biting the dust and coming back as Tigress or Huntress, but that's beside the point. I think that Aqualad is not going to die, but its been stated that Robin will eventually be the leader.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jnr6Lil

For the second season I don't want the characters to grow up too fast, like Robin turning into Nightwing in just a course of a season? Way too quick, I do think this show needs to outlast JLU,

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ReVamp said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Team members are going to be leaving though, I'm pretty certain they stated that the team isn't always going to be the same as it was in the beginning.

And in that case then I see Robin & Artemis leaving the team.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Jnr6Lil said:

@ReVamp said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Robin is int the promo image for season 2, Artemis is not as she will likely be the character that dies. The season is supposedly going to end on New Years day of the year the show is taking place and Robin is still 13, if he does become Nightwing it won't be for a couple of years
    SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SmoothJammin

Theres no way you can have all these damn archers crammed into a show about superheroes. But gosh darnit, what good character development Nightwing would bring to Young Justice~! Definitely something they have to build up slowly, maybe a few yrs irl

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@ReVamp said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Robin is int the promo image for season 2, Artemis is not as she will likely be the character that dies. The season is supposedly going to end on New Years day of the year the show is taking place and Robin is still 13, if he does become Nightwing it won't be for a couple of years

Robin may be in the promo image for season 2 but that doesn't mean he'll stay with the team. Yeah Robin won't become Nightwing for a good 2-3 years and that's just an estimate.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ReVamp

@Jnr6Lil: Yeah, though I see Robin coming back as Nightwing.

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@ReVamp said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Within the world that was created, its perfectly feasible to have Robin turn to Nightwing at 15, if not 14.

@SmoothJammin said:

Theres no way you can have all these damn archers crammed into a show about superheroes. But gosh darnit, what good character development Nightwing would bring to Young Justice~! Definitely something they have to build up slowly, maybe a few yrs irl

Maybe.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Jnr6Lil said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Robin may be in the promo image for season 2 but that doesn't mean he'll stay with the team. Yeah Robin won't become Nightwing for a good 2-3 years and that's just an estimate.

I can't imagine why he would leave the team, he is supposed to become leader at some point. Also in the Teen Titans comics and Young Justice comics (which the show is based to an extant) Robin (although not Grayson in the YJ comic) was very integral to the team.
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ReVamp said:

@Jnr6Lil: Yeah, though I see Robin coming back as Nightwing.

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@ReVamp said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Within the world that was created, its perfectly feasible to have Robin turn to Nightwing at 15, if not 14.

@SmoothJammin said:

Maybe.

Too early for Robin to go Nightwing.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ReVamp

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

I can't imagine why he would leave the team, he is supposed to become leader at some point. Also in the Teen Titans comics and Young Justice comics (which the show is based to an extant) Robin (although not Grayson in the YJ comic) was very integral to the team.

Yeah, I'm suprised he isn't as integeral right now.

@Jnr6Lil: Now, yes. In a year or two. Not so much.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Jnr6Lil: Now, yes. In a year or two. Not so much.

Depends, the show goes by seasons.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cattlebattle
    @ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@cattlebattle said:

You have no idea how behind this statement I am. Not only is he the ONLY member of the team not to have a centric episode (some may argue that Drop Zone was) but, aside from information gathering he is essentially useless in battle unless they're fighting thugs. Every other team member has had a cool fight sequence or has beat down a super criminal.

I'm not saying he has to be a Mary Sue character running around beating the crap out of everyone, but he is the apprentice of freaking Batman, in the comics Dick did badass things all the time even as Robin. Oh well.....
    RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#43  Edited By RedOwl_1

My first think about the series was "This Robin looks alike Tim but is Dick. Why they didn't put Tim instead?. And why not Bart instead Wally?"

But then I realize "Oh how I was so silly? why I didn't see it before?" If you know when Bruce died Dick becomes the new Batman and the same with Barry and Wally respectively. So I think they want made Young Justice like a future Justice League or made a episode when they travel through time and see themselves grow up like their mentors :D

Just maybe, just my guess

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@RedOwl_1 said:

My first think about the series was "This Robin looks alike Tim but is Dick. Why they didn't put Tim instead?. And why not Bart instead Wally?"

But then I realize "Oh how I was so stupid? why I didn't see it before?" If you know when Bruce died Dick becomes the new Batman and the same with Barry and Wally respectively. So I think they want made Young Justice like a future Justice League otr made a eisode when they travel through time and see themselves grow up like their mentors :D

Because this show was meant to be where superheroes were still new to the world and Dick & Wally were the first Kid Flash & Robin

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@cattlebattle said:

You have no idea how behind this statement I am. Not only is he the ONLY member of the team not to have a centric episode (some may argue that Drop Zone was) but, aside from information gathering he is essentially useless in battle unless they're fighting thugs. Every other team member has had a cool fight sequence or has beat down a super criminal. I'm not saying he has to be a Mary Sue character running around beating the crap out of everyone, but he is the apprentice of freaking Batman, in the comics Dick did badass things all the time even as Robin. Oh well.....

Well he has no powers.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cattlebattle
    @RedOwl_1 said:

But then I realize "Oh how I was so silly? why I didn't see it before?" If you know when Bruce died Dick becomes the new Batman and the same with Barry and Wally respectively. So I think they want made Young Justice like a future Justice League or made a episode when they travel through time and see themselves grow up like their mentors :D

???

This show is suppose to take place in a world where super-heroes are a relatively a new phenomenon, Having Dick and Wally as their sidekicks would be due to the reason that they were their first sidekicks
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ReVamp

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@cattlebattle said:

You have no idea how behind this statement I am. Not only is he the ONLY member of the team not to have a centric episode (some may argue that Drop Zone was) but, aside from information gathering he is essentially useless in battle unless they're fighting thugs. Every other team member has had a cool fight sequence or has beat down a super criminal. I'm not saying he has to be a Mary Sue character running around beating the crap out of everyone, but he is the apprentice of freaking Batman, in the comics Dick did badass things all the time even as Robin. Oh well.....

Yeah, I know. I mean,he's going to have an episode dedicated to him because of his young age, but that still doesn't explain the fact why he is such a side character in the series.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Jnr6Lil said:

Well he has no powers.

Neither does Artemis or Red Arrow
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Well he has no powers.

But they have weapons.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ReVamp

@Jnr6Lil said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Well he has no powers.

But they have weapons.

That's not a good reason.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ReVamp said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Well he has no powers.

But they have weapons.

That's not a good reason.

They have more high tech weapons. Robin just has a bunch of explosives that are useless sometimes, and martial arts.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.