Young Justice "Summit" Images

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Abigail_The_Magical_Person (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

#3 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Yes, Yes! Wally is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better late then never. Is that a new uniform?

#4 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

woaaaw, nightwing, kid flash , batgirl..now i just hope that's not all of them cause devastation, deathstroke, black beetle could me more hard to hadle for those 5 alone (including tigres and aqualad).

And i just hope that Dr Fate, or someone, would beat the s^%$ outta black beetle, i'm tired of him defeating everyone.

#5 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasontodd7 said:

woaaaw, nightwing, kid flash , batgirl..now i just hope that's not all of them cause devastation, deathstroke, black beetle could me more hard to hadle for those 5 alone (including tigres and aqualad).

And i just hope that Dr Fate, or someone, would beat the s^%$ outta black beetle, i'm tired of him defeating everyone.

He seemed pretty much evenly matched against Mongul, maybe even slightly outclassed considering he had Green Beetle helping him and still got smacked around a bit before they trapped him stasis. And Blue Beetle gave him a decent fight a few episodes back when he let the scarab take control. But other than that, yes, Black Beetle has been ridiculously overpowered so far...

#6 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13880 posts) - - Show Bio

Where the hell is the JL?

#7 Posted by nmiller1939 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

This just made my day. Kid Flash back in costume, Nightwing in one the action, Aqualad and Artemis rejoining the team (probably)...I'm super pumped for this Saturday now.

#8 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Are those League of Shadows/Assassins in the final image?

#9 Posted by The Stegman (20734 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, I've been enjoying Impulse A LOT more than I have Wally. Plus, he's a much more effective speedster. 

#10 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15: yes, he have some matches but i'm tired of he's arrogant attitudine and i really hope that someone (c. marvel, fate, superman, a green lantern, anyone) will humiliate him badly.

Against Mongul i guess he had the chance of Green showing up and the fact that Mongul was just taken off that tube they put him in.

#11 Posted by JakeN7 (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

To be honest, I've been enjoying Impulse A LOT more than I have Wally. Plus, he's a much more effective speedster.

I agree. I enjoy Bart's personality more.

But that doesn't mean I'm not excited for the return of Mr. West. Hell yeah!

#12 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally for me, while I have largely liked Impulse, I have felt he was a pale copy of Wally. It helped though that he was one of the few new characters that had clear motivation. I am glad to see WW back because who knows when we'll see him in the comics.

#13 Posted by Theorder14 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

Could it be Nightwing fighting black beetle in the third picture? cus the stick seem to be detachable

#14 Posted by Veshark (8521 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

True that.

Also, when I read the episode synopsis I was expecting a...I don't know, 'swankier' place for the Light's Summit. The location looks like the Batcave before it was the Batcave. Maybe they want to keep things on the down-low?

#15 Posted by X9 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing, Kid Flash (that name is a bit ridiculous when you're over 20, right?) and Batgirl fighting together! Yeey!

I just hope Kaldur isn't screwed...

#16 Posted by Twentyfive (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

Something better happen by the end of this episode. S'all I'm sayin'.

#17 Posted by Oscars94 (2000 posts) - - Show Bio

SWEET! Wally and Nightwing will rule!

#18 Posted by Suprman (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: My guess is they are still on Rimbor, still facing the local government in their trial.

#19 Posted by TheCannon (16073 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Agreed.

#20 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

The Light is a great group.

The Light > Cadmus/Legion of Doom (JLU).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.