Young Justice: "Secrets" Video and Images

Posted by G-Man (30213 posts) - - Show Bio

This Friday marks another all-new episode of Young Justice. "Secrets" premieres Friday, November 18, at 6:30 p.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network.

It's Halloween and Artemis and Zatanna go to Manhattan for a night on the town. Unfortunately they find themselves hunted by Harm, a pycho in training who is hiding a deadly secret...

Check out this clip courtesy of Warner Bros. and Cartoon Network.

== TEASER ==

And here's some images to enjoy as well.

Staff
#1 Posted by AwesomeAquaman (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Best show on Cartoon Network right now!

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

F^^K YES!!!!

#3 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Zee's BACK!!!!!!

#4 Posted by NightFang (9810 posts) - - Show Bio

@AwesomeAquaman said:

This.

#5 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11474 posts) - - Show Bio
@AwesomeAquaman said:

QFT
#6 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#7 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

OOO NICE!! I am reallly enjoying the hell out of this show! Excited to see Harm, a great pull from the original Young Justice series!

But i still can't get behind Ms. Martian and Superboy, or the really heavy use of in canon shipping. Too much lovin not enough punchin

#8 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Harm, so does Secret show up?

#9 Posted by sladewilson30 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#10 Posted by frozenedge (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@AwesomeAquaman said:

Couldn't agree more.Does anybody wonder if we're gonna see secret on the show?

#11 Posted by The Impersonator (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

@AwesomeAquaman said:

#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy should have dressed as 90's Superboy

#13 Edited by NightFang (9810 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: Yeah, I never liked the whole blue jeans and black shirt with the "S" symbol costume myself.

#14 Posted by Secret_Italian_Supercat (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I can hope to be able to properly articulate just how much I love this series any time soon.

#15 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

@AwesomeAquaman said:

#16 Posted by elayem98 (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mbecks14 said:

But i still can't get behind Ms. Martian and Superboy, or the really heavy use of in canon shipping. Too much lovin not enough punchin

what, the only lovin is superboy and MM holding hands like once every 2 episodes..haha

#17 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet

#18 Posted by NightFang (9810 posts) - - Show Bio

I just notice Kid Flash is dressed like Teen Wolf.

#19 Edited by haydenclaireheroes (8838 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so excited especially because I just caught up with all the young justice episodes I missed.

#20 Posted by Roldan (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw, the episode is written by Peter David if we're going by wikipedia. I know he already announced that he would do a couple of episodes so that's pretty fun.

#21 Posted by imsirius (44 posts) - - Show Bio
@AwesomeAquaman said:

True.
#22 Posted by DXmagma (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@elayem98 said:

@Mbecks14 said:

what, the only lovin is superboy and MM holding hands like once every 2 episodes..haha

Well they made out fairly heavily in one episode. Though honestly I like it. Have an actual relationship on one of these shows instead of implying it until the made for TV Tokyo movie.

#23 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3808 posts) - - Show Bio

Wel actually best show on CN, Disney, Disney Xd and Nicoloden nd all of its affilates

#24 Posted by BlackArmor (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Beowolf? anyway harm's weird incantation aside is there any mention of Secret yet

#25 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm Red Arrow, Robin, Aqualad, Batman and Red Tornado involved in a contentious looking meeting. B-plot

Harm vs Artemis and Z. A-plot.

Rest of the team screwing around. So C-plot.

#26 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Best animated comic hero series for this gen.

#27 Posted by 672253 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna..! :D

#28 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta catch this episode on Fri...

#29 Posted by CrimsonInuTears (464 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Harm get ta be in this an Secret doesn'? -_-.

#30 Posted by The Ghost Writer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

"And soon, all young heroes, shall come to Harm." Soooo awesome! This is by far the best show on CN to date! So much depth, so many awesome characters, I can't be happier than I am now! This is why I'm glad they got Gre Weisman to do this series, he writes such intriguing stories, and not only that, he manages to add such humanity to the characters that they seem so real to whom ever is watching it. Plus, I have to love how much history he puts into his stories. I mean, look how much world history was put into Gargoyles, much less Arthurian lore. You don't just get an amazing story with Greg, you get a full-on, ultra unique experience, you can't get anywhere else :D!

#31 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

LOVE U GUYS thanks for the preview, looks AWESOME, I'm not going to miss it ^^

U guys left me with a question: What costume have Robin? Artemis? Aqualad?

Oh One thing more, LOVE IT he looks like "oh yeah I'm the boss here"

#32 Posted by laabitres (353 posts) - - Show Bio

awesomeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#33 Posted by papo (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Best show on cartoon network for sure I wander what can we do to get more shows like this or at least to make sure it doesn't end up being canceled.

#34 Posted by RudeandNotGinger (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still hoping for the stories on this show to get better (and get some heart), let's what this week brings

#35 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to compare at this point not even a complete season vs 5 besides u would expect the JL Cartoon to be more popular it has the big guns.

#36 Posted by Chunksie101 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy the fact that the writers keep poking fun at Miss Martian being a white Martian, first in the last episode when she was being counseled by Black Canary and now it seems like in this episode as she is all white for Halloween. Real tongue in cheek!

#37 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid hiatus...NOW we're getting the Halloween episode?? X__X

#38 Posted by victoriancuckoo (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan is the only interesting character

#39 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@victoriancuckoo said:

Megan is the only interesting character if you ignore every other character on the show

Fixed it for ya :p

#40 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

i really like the character designs for this show, its stories arent as good as JL or JLU but they can be addicting none the less

#41 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda hope they get a chance to grow up a little between seasons. If it makes it to season 4 Robin should become Nightwing.

#42 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
I kinda hope they get a chance to grow up a little between seasons. If it makes it to season 4 Robin should become Nightwing.
Season 1 ends on New Years Eve, and Season 2 Begins on New Years Day, I think....so, unfortunately, that won't happen. I was actually thinking the same thing, If the show lasted four seasons, and if Robin is 13...he would eventually HAVE to become Nightwing. It appears the dates on which the episodes are occurring  is compacted, thus only a few months pass for the first season, probably the second too.
#43 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@PrinceIMC said:
Season 1 ends on New Years Eve, and Season 2 Begins on New Years Day, I think....so, unfortunately, that won't happen. I was actually thinking the same thing, If the show lasted four seasons, and if Robin is 13...he would eventually HAVE to become Nightwing. It appears the dates on which the episodes are occurring  is compacted, thus only a few months pass for the first season, probably the second too.
Well maybe they can jump forward 6 or 8 months during season 2. Not a huge change just subtle changes over the course of a season. I think I've just always wanted to see an animated series where the characters actually age a bit and figured this would be the perfect one.
#44 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
@cattlebattle said:
@PrinceIMC said:
Well maybe they can jump forward 6 or 8 months during season 2. Not a huge change just subtle changes over the course of a season. I think I've just always wanted to see an animated series where the characters actually age a bit and figured this would be the perfect one.
Yes, I think Young Justice and the Avengers are the key to the future of animated super hero shows....as opposed to the team just staying the same for like 6 seasons, the teams will evolve and the roster will change and the characters will get a bit older.......the same stuff that happens in the actual comics, LOL.
#45 Posted by butterflykyss (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

@Neverpraying said:

@AwesomeAquaman said:

This!

#46 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

Good episode, nice to see some Zatanna. Nice to see Harm for the first time, wish they could've done more with him.

#47 Posted by not2baad (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Karen in a bumblebee outfit and Marvin meets a martian. funny!

#48 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

This episode was...okay.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.