Young Justice" Season 2, Episode 18 - "Intervention" (spoilers)

#1 Edited by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.. we got a reach/light talking, probably exposure of aqualad as double agent, the fight between black and mongul and a team who is willing to risk everything to recover blue beetle from so-colled reach control.

#2 Posted by Black_Claw (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

Something's telling me Lagoon Boy and Megan might break up.

#3 Posted by SUNMAN (6895 posts) - - Show Bio

she's either going to dump him or fry his brain.

Either way things won't end well for Lagoon Boy

#4 Posted by Oscars94 (2000 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhhh Mongul and Black Beetle are still fighting!

#5 Posted by X9 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Hum...I don't know, she doesn't sound like she's gonna dump him. She's too happy and sweet there.

#6 Posted by mk111 (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually hope Mongul beats Black Beetle. I like Black Beetle, but darn, hes invincible so far.

#7 Posted by X9 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

So nice to see Batgirl and Robin being the smart guys, Zatanna being the total mystic girl and M'gann finally being single.

Seriously, I used to like her better, now I prefer Conner and I'm happy he's moved on...

Plus...Jaime is back!

#8 Posted by nmiller1939 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

So nice to see Batgirl and Robin being the smart guys, Zatanna being the total mystic girl and M'gann finally being single.

Seriously, I used to like her better, now I prefer Conner and I'm happy he's moved on...

Plus...Jaime is back!

Yeah. We've barely seen her, but I like the Superboy/Wendy idea.

#9 Posted by Theorder14 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm so those pictures of the light r from the next episode? how come we got them so early?

#10 Posted by Black_Claw (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, as much as I hate Lagoon Boy, I really felt sorry for him this episode. It's good Megan finally stopped using him as her back up boyfriend but still. And it's good that Blue is free from the reach.

#11 Posted by BlackWind (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

Plus...Jaime is back!

This sums things up.

#12 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Claw said:

Something's telling me Lagoon Boy and Megan might break up.

They did

#13 Posted by pokemonmon (47 posts) - - Show Bio

ive always wondered what the green martian would look like without his green beetle suit

#14 Posted by not2baad (518 posts) - - Show Bio

First time Mammoth and Shimmer fought side by side.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.