Young Justice Returns.........................in March

#1 Edited by cattlebattle (13398 posts) - - Show Bio

I loathe Cartoon Netowrk 

While Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series remain off the Cartoon Network schedule for February 2012, both animated shows will return with new episodes come March 2012. Cartoon Network provided the schedule details.

New episodes of Young Justice return to Cartoon Network beginning Saturday, March 3rd, 2012, with new Green Lantern: The Animated Series episodes to follow later in the month. According to schedule details released by Cartoon Network, both Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series remain off the schedule for February 2012, but both will move to new Saturday morning timeslots beginning the first weekend of March 2012. Beginning Saturday, March 3rd, 2012, Green Lantern: The Animated Serieswill air at 10:00am (ET), with Young Justice airing immediately afterwards at 10:30am (ET).

Continuing, the all-new Young Justice episode "Misplaced" debuts Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 at 10:30am (ET), proceeded by a special re-airing of Green Lantern: The Animated Series "Beware My Power: Green Lantern's Light, Part One" at 10:00am (ET). New episodes of Green Lantern: The Animated Series are tentatively slated to debut beginning March 17th, 2012 following a special two-week encore presentation of the two-part "Beware My Power: Green Lantern's Light" series opener. Continue below for episode details of the new Young Justice episode "Misplaced."

Young Justice
Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 at 10:30am (ET) - "#19 Misplaced"

When every adult on the planet disappears, only the team, Zatanna, and Billy Batson are left to defeat the five most powerful sorcerers on Earth.

Schedule details released by Cartoon Network are unable to confirm whether the DC Nation programming block also debuts on March 3rd, 2012, though an official announcement is expected within the next two - three weeks.

To reiterate, Green Lantern: The Animated Series airs Saturdays at 10:00am (ET) on Cartoon Network, followed immediately afterwards by Young Justice at 10:30am (ET),starting March 3rd, 2012. Additionally, Cartoon Network will also air encore presentations of Saturday-debuting episodes of Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice every Sunday beginning at 10:00am (ET) as of March 4th, 2012.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (13398 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea why its been moved to mornings

#3 Posted by StarKiller809 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like this show, but I'm really tired on how it is being treated. It's a good show but it's not played on a constant scheduled. Hope they get this right because I really want to see it again because it was really good. I wonder if Invasion is still on for the original release date.

#4 Posted by Scribbles (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know if/ when Season 1 will be released on DVD? I've been trying to find it, but have not had any luck.

#5 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

ugggghhhhh...I don't mind the wait but why do they have to move it to Saturday morning??????

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

ugggghhhhh...I don't mind the wait but why do they have to move it to Saturday morning??????

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

this crap right here is why shows like this fail, these long hiatus followed by a time slot change looses a large portion of the audience it's built up so far

#8 Posted by termiteone4ever (8020 posts) - - Show Bio

This show started slow but got way better . I like this series.

#9 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

-_______-

And Avengers EMH doesn't start till April on a side note.

#10 Posted by Billy Batson (58356 posts) - - Show Bio

this show and its airing, lol.
BB

#11 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Good show, interested to see where they go next.

#12 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like they are always pushing the show back a month. I hope we get to see new episodes soon

#13 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

All very odd, considering the second season is already confirmed.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

-_- Yaaay. Maybe Thundercats will come back on sometime too.

#15 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

-_______-

Don't come here with yo Bullshiet maaaaaaaan. You're only making it hurt worse. On a side side note, this sucks.

#16 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

Man no good cartoons until Spring. That sucks. Avengers.... April. Young Justice.....March. Thundercats.....?. GI Joe .......?. Transformers.....?.

#17 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool more Zatanna :D

#18 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Gambit1024 said:

-_______-

Don't come here with yo Bullshiet maaaaaaaan. You're only making it hurt worse. On a side side note, this sucks.

Sorry :(

#19 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8149 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn that's a long wait.....still this shows worth it!

#20 Posted by MrDirector786 (43647 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manchine said:

Man no good cartoons until Spring. That sucks. Avengers.... April. Young Justice.....March. Thundercats.....?. GI Joe .......?. Transformers.....?.

I think Transformers is airing again in February.

#21 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@Manchine said:

I think Transformers is airing again in February.

After you said that I looked it up Feb 18th. Which is good. Transformers Prime isn't the best but its 10 times better then the anime. The story line is top notch though.

#22 Posted by bladewolf (874 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is amazing, but given its irregular schedule its definitely lost major following.

#23 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7861 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowing CN they'll push this back another month.

But what logic is there making YJ, A.M. where their viewing audience which is probably from anyone 5 years old up to the Age of 12, will be in school.

#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

The f*ck?

#25 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

But what logic is there making YJ, A.M. where their viewing audience which is probably from anyone 5 years old up to the Age of 12, will be in school.

it's on saturdays....not a lot of school going on then

#26 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7861 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

it's on saturdays....not a lot of school going on then

Oh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.