Young Justice Return Date

• 53 results
Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

The Official word is that Young Justice Invasion will arrive on air new episodes on September 29th, 2012.

Yeaaah... that's after summer, so enjoy all the reruns that are being thrown out, cause that's all your getting for the time being. So with all your Young Justice needs, I'm right here!

The Team circa season 2

Greg Wiseman has said Episodes 8-10 are done, but the other episodes are being "touched up"

#1 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doctor!!!!! said:

Greg Wiseman has said Episodes 8-10 are done, but the other episodes are being "touched up"

Touched up? How about I "touch up" his face with my fist. This is season one all over again.

#2 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. I don't think its that bad. All the TV shows are not showing now also anyways. I just hope DC Nation could create more fill ins for DC nation like the Teen Titans go. Maybe super bffs as a 30 minutes TV as another one of the fill ins?

#3 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Underachiever007 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I expected it to be about that long. Doesn't make it any better though.

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I refuse to wait until Sept.

Bring back YJ now or else....
#6 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't wait

#7 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

But I wanna See Lagoon Boy die nooowwwwwww...

#8 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Impulse in that picture?

September?! September?! I...I don't think I can live that long without Young Justice!

#9 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAntiReVamp said:

But I wanna See Lagoon Boy die nooowwwwwww...

I second that!

#10 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm already having withdraws D:

#11 Posted by ckenn99 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

September?! September?! I...I don't think I can live that long without Young Justice!

Its a picture of the cover of the Young Justice comic that takes place before his introduction.

#12 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@ckenn99 said:

@htb106 said:

Its a picture of the cover of the Young Justice comic that takes place before his introduction.

Ok, that's his excuse, but what about poor Mal Duncan? lol

least we have a date now!... about three months...

#13 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the lack of delay between season 1 and season 2, this isn't surprising.

#14 Posted by War Killer (20206 posts) - - Show Bio

It's worth the wait.

#15 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad said:

Considering the lack of delay between season 1 and season 2, this isn't surprising.

...but you do remember all the breaks and hiatuses that we had to endure during the first season right? lol

#16 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of curiosity, what is everyone planning to do to survive the hiatus? Now that Korra is also wrapping up for the season........

#17 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is wrong with these people?

#18 Posted by ryu_talkative_batman (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy people run the media.

#19 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@vernierhawk001 said:

Out of curiosity, what is everyone planning to do to survive the hiatus? Now that Korra is also wrapping up for the season........

I watch Young Justice, Korra, and Thundercats.... Since Young Justice is on hiatus and Korra is gonna be ending soon, I'm upset that all I have to watch on Saturdays are Thundercats!!

#20 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

They aired fifteen straight episodes, it's about time they took a break, as all shows do.

#21 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@vernierhawk001 said:

I watch Young Justice, Korra, and Thundercats.... Since Young Justice is on hiatus and Korra is gonna be ending soon, I'm upset that all I have to watch on Saturdays are Thundercats!!

Isn't Thundercats over now too? Not to mention its probably canceled now with a cliffhanger ending lol

#22 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@SandMan_ said:
What the hell is wrong with these people?
They're hating obviously.....
#23 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

@papad1992 said:

@vernierhawk001 said:

Isn't Thundercats over now too? Not to mention its probably canceled now with a cliffhanger ending lol

I would hope not...

#24 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAAAATTTT???? that's stupid. They should have had an hiatus when Season 1 ended. Season 2 should have started at the beginning of July.  It's Summer!!!!! Kids have no school in the summer. They would get lot more viewers in the summer also.

#25 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: unfortunately, I think it is cancelled, only hope is if they announce something during sdcc, otherwise, its pretty much done... the series ending in such a bad way, they completely ruined my favorite character (Pumyra).

#26 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no proof of Thundercats being canceled, it was a show scheduled for a certain amount of episodes from the get go, The list that was released that the speculation stems from was from an unreliable source anyways.....don't believe the hype until Cartoon Network makes it official

#27 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

There is no proof of Thundercats being canceled, it was a show scheduled for a certain amount of episodes from the get go, The list that was released that the speculation stems from was from an unreliable source anyways.....don't believe the hype until Cartoon Network makes it official

My thoughts exactly!! And I loved Pumrya too!

#28 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Dam is the only cartoon I like on TV

#29 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yeah....I liked her too, I am hoping she will see the light and betray Mumm-ra it might be vital to the Thundercats winning
#30 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@papad1992 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yeah....I liked her too, I am hoping she will see the light and betray Mumm-ra it might be vital to the Thundercats winning

It's textbook.... She will betray Mumm-ra and help Lion-O at the final battle and after Lion-O has the upperhand, Mumm-ra will send Pumrya's spirit back! All regarding if it gets renewed for a second season!!

#31 Posted by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh HELL no!

#32 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:

@cattlebattle said:

@papad1992 said:

@cattlebattle said:

It's textbook.... She will betray Mumm-ra and help Lion-O at the final battle and after Lion-O has the upperhand, Mumm-ra will send Pumrya's spirit back! All regarding if it gets renewed for a second season!!

Yeah, if the show didn't end with all the Thundercats...I mean Bengali and Lynx-O there too.....I'm gonna be mad

Cartoon Network has denied rumors its getting canceled...I wouldn't even think that. It does good numbers and I have little doubt it will be back
#33 Posted by Cervantes (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta love Young Justice, Doctor! Thanks for the info, but yeah, it's too long to wait!

#34 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@papad1992 said:

@cattlebattle said:

@papad1992 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yeah, if the show didn't end with all the Thundercats...I mean Bengali and Lynx-O there too.....I'm gonna be mad Cartoon Network has denied rumors its getting canceled...I wouldn't even think that. It does good numbers and I have little doubt it will be back

I always thought that it has done great in the beginning and fair towards the end... But I expecting/wanting Bengali to show up too but have little doubt for Lynx-O because he already appeared in the show! He was in the guard tower at Thundera's gate in the first couple of episodes! He was the one who first noticed the Lizard army approaching! But I'm hopeful for the show!

#35 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:

@

I always thought that it has done great in the beginning and fair towards the end... But I expecting/wanting Bengali to show up too but have little doubt for Lynx-O because he already appeared in the show! He was in the guard tower at Thundera's gate in the first couple of episodes! He was the one who first noticed the Lizard army approaching! But I'm hopeful for the show!

Lynx-O also appeared as a general in one of the flashback scenes, I hope that he turns up and joins them....and has his braille board of course
#36 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@papad1992 said:

@

Lynx-O also appeared as a general in one of the flashback scenes, I hope that he turns up and joins them....and has his braille board of course

Ha... here's hoping! :P

#37 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I will be watching the whole teen titans series

#38 Posted by sinestro_GL (3152 posts) - - Show Bio

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? September? Man, I'm worried I'll forget :P

#39 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know, everybody said the same thing about Avenger's Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I think Thundercats is done.

#40 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio
Its not....Cartoon Network denied all speculation, the show did solid numbers      -__-
#41 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

i havent heard anything about then denying it being cancelled, where can i find this?

And Avengers had solid numbers but they canned it as well opting for an Avengers series that had stand alone episodes...

#42 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio

You can find it anywhere...even on Wikipedia...it even says in the second paragraph or so.

Avengers is different altogether, they changed the heads of the division, the movie made billions, they launched Ultimate Spider-Man....their was a lot of contributing factors...comparing the two is kind of moot

#43 Posted by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I've got Alphas starting next month and a bunch of Doctor Who re-runs I can watch. I'll be good for a month or two. Maybe even look into the new season of Breaking Bad and watch Futurama..

#44 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Wikipedia isn't always the best source, but ok i guess lol

#45 Edited by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding...the source the list came from that started the cancellation speculation isn't exactly reliable either.....logic??

#46 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of outlets noted the possible cancellation of Thundercats, same places as the Avengers cancellation, which is more reliable than Wikipedia which anyone can post on, plus there wasnt any citation to that particular detail either.

#47 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

There is a solution,ever heard of cryogenics?

#48 Posted by cattlebattle (12770 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of outlets have speculated.....it stems from the cancellation of a toyline and an unofficial list from an unreliable site....lets just try to keep rumors to a minimum until gives an actual statement

#49 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

can you a provide a link to the source of your information because i checked gregs twitter and he only said the part about episode 8-19 are being touched up, nothing about wheb the episdes will return, how do we know your not just making this up? please provide a source

#50 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

@tahmidk: On Cartoonnetwork.com, it says that new episodes will beigin again on September 29th! I'm pretty sure that it doesn't get more official than that!---> http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/youngjustice/index.html

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.