Young Justice Premiere Episode Video and Images

• 97 results
#51 Posted by TheBug (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I just found my new show.
#52 Posted by dan1509 (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Robin is it? Dick?

#53 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that the same Martian Manhunter voice from the Bruce Timm Justice League cartoons?

#54 Posted by The Wumbo (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty sweet! The animation style in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was a little off putting and some of the voices are a bit corny. This looks much better. You can always count on DC to deliver when it comes to animation.

#55 Posted by Grim Tracker X (41 posts) - - Show Bio

kool can't wait
#56 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the character designs look like they were lifted right from Crisis on Two Earths.  Not that I mind.

#57 Posted by termiteone4ever (7764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grimoire:
Xeno gears fei ? Wow i havent seen that in years
#58 Posted by termiteone4ever (7764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Demas said:
" @termiteone4ever: The next two episodes are airing back to back Friday night (competing with YJ?) and are Hulk related. "

Yes finally but becuase this is new chances are i will be more interested in Young Justice :).. Still without Hulk the avengers will get boring. Iron man humor isnt bad and Captain America been a Yes man is kind of funny. The avengers surely eeds the hulk with his smashing Thor isnt as entertaining as the hulk . Anyway Young Justice got my attention and curiosity peeked. I wish LOBO was in this.
#59 Posted by Jake Fury (18979 posts) - - Show Bio

"Titans Together!!!"
#60 Posted by cadaver (143 posts) - - Show Bio

How did the new Aqualad get to be the leader with his parents being evil? Thinking back,  Osiris and  Owen Mercer kinda got the short end of the stick because of who they were related to. Dick Grayson  as Robin and Wally as Kidflash doesn't seem right either.    They both worked hard to move on in their careers. I'm sure it'll still be a great cartoon, though.

#61 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone said:
" @TheMess1428: He has red tops and red pants! Hes suppose to be Tim! >_< "
No, different universe. No Tim at all. That is Dick and Wally with Conner and Megan along with Artemis and the new Aqualad. They already announced all of this.
#62 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@cadaver said:
" How did the new Aqualad get to be the leader with his parents being evil? Thinking back,  Osiris and  Owen Mercer kinda got the short end of the stick because of who they were related to. Dick Grayson  as Robin and Wally as Kidflash doesn't seem right either.    They both worked hard to move on in their careers. I'm sure it'll still be a great cartoon, though. "
Um, dude, its a different universe, that's why.
#63 Posted by TheMilkywayDude (105 posts) - - Show Bio

wat channel is this on?
#64 Posted by GraveSp (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like Speedy is kind of a dick

#65 Posted by JairamGanpat (957 posts) - - Show Bio
@GraveSp said:
" Seems like Speedy is kind of a dick "
#66 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

looks good

#67 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9206 posts) - - Show Bio

This is exciting 

#68 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

AMAZING!
#69 Posted by TheMadMonkey (148 posts) - - Show Bio

It does look promising.

#70 Posted by sweatboy (816 posts) - - Show Bio

NO SUPERBOY????? D: *sigh* Oh well, i like Speedy's "DONT call us sidekicks",...oh and wasn't ARROWETTE promised to be in this? Maybe Konner isn't a REGULAR but shows up eventually? still, :(  OH and liked speedy's cap too,  

#71 Posted by 4Essence (152 posts) - - Show Bio

meh... 
I hate to be that guy, but i thought the script was pretty juvenile 
Didn't get me too excited
#72 Posted by Quest (108 posts) - - Show Bio

looks great i like that dc is starting to make less popular characters like red tornado,green arrow,and aquaman get their time in the spotlight instead of superman batman and wonder woman all the time

#73 Posted by MrGutts (242 posts) - - Show Bio

No Raven, Wonder Girl or even Batgirl?

#74 Posted by aouric (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that clip blew me away, I got my popcorn for the 26th!

#75 Posted by kelvin_oh89 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

apparently Speedy won't be included as a main cast member but from the preview I seriously hope they keep him in. His voice acting and his attitude makes him something every team needs

#76 Posted by jorgeareizaga (309 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DC always rule in animation!!!!!!!!!!! , well I think DC  is superior than Marvel in everthing, the only thing I do not like about this is that Superboy is not wearing tight jeans, he looks so HOT wearing them!!!!! 

#77 Posted by sweatboy (816 posts) - - Show Bio
@kelvin_oh89 said:
" apparently Speedy won't be included as a main cast member but from the preview I seriously hope they keep him in. His voice acting and his attitude makes him something every team needs "
oh thank god i thought Speedy was Superboy's replacement. The old poster had SB on it, but Speedy's character looks in control.....unless,....he dies? D: He also says DONT call us sidekicks, just like how SB gets pissed. I'd say the character traits match, and they made SB appear as Speedy for the show. So either Speedy looks TALL or Tim is short. I assumed for a long time that Konner and Tim were like the same age, although Tim's age could be determined from how he was on Dick's knee (no homo) the day Dick's accident happened,and how Dick is usually portrayed as a college age Robin. Someone asked which Robin this is, i thought it was obvious but now i'm curious, this IS Tim right?
#78 Posted by Sasuke12 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

If only Canadian cable gave cartoon network channel I would watch this show in a heartbeat. 

Too bad Canadian cable does not provide cartoon network channel.

#79 Posted by NightFang (10150 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrGutts said:
"No Raven, Wonder Girl or even Batgirl?"
Batgirl and Raven well not appear on the show, but Wonder Girl well join the team later on.
#80 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome.. :')

#81 Posted by blueninjapanther (679 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome but why is aqualad black. I'm not being racist, I just thought aqualad is white and I never seen that aqualad before.
#82 Posted by blueninjapanther (679 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome but why is aqualad black. I'm not being racist, I just thought aqualad is white and I never seen that aqualad before.    
#83 Posted by NightFang (10150 posts) - - Show Bio
@blueninjapanther: Read Brightest Day!
#84 Posted by blueninjapanther (679 posts) - - Show Bio

This show is gonna be awesome but why is aqualad black. I'm not being racist I just never seen him before. I always taught aqualad would be white.
#85 Posted by tyekoon (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'll be eating thanksgiving leftovers on the 26th. lol!!
#86 Posted by Demas (209 posts) - - Show Bio
@blueninjapanther said:
" This show is gonna be awesome but why is aqualad black. I'm not being racist I just never seen him before. I always taught aqualad would be white. "
To explain would be a bit of a spoiler, but put it this way... when Geoff Johns heard the idea he thought it was so cool he stole it (with the creator's permission) for Brightest Day.  This is from the Comic Con news.
#87 Posted by Redrage (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the Robin Dick or Tim and is Kid Flash Wally West or Bart Allen???
#88 Edited by sweatboy (816 posts) - - Show Bio
@cadaver said:

. Dick Grayson  as Robin and Wally as Kidflash doesn't seem right either.    They both worked hard to move on in their careers. I'm sure it'll still be a great cartoon, though. "

^ that answers that. Great. Just great. A Young Just Us without Bart? And they're using Dick Grayson from teen titans in Young Justice,.....what tha-? that's BULLSHIT! why would you have the same people from TEEN TITANS when there's a SEPARATE team called YOUNG JUSTICE ??? And FYI Young Justice was teen titans done RIGHT. Raven, Starphire, Dick, beast boy, they HAVE their show, they HAVE their team, so please, LET US have OUR TEAM. But in a way, i'm glad, i can still have MY Young Justice to myself when the young justice the public follows is a FAKE one (you hear me? FAKE)
#89 Posted by Agnosia (67 posts) - - Show Bio

this will be recorded tonight since i will be getting slaughtered on black friday

#90 Posted by ARTIMUS WALKSTRANGE (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Just finished watching it.   

I really liked it.  This is going to be a great series.

#91 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I MISSED IT!!!! GODDAMMIT I MISSED IT!!

#92 Edited by SystemID (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just watching it right now. It is sooooooo good!!!  =D

..and easily better than all the other Justice League cartoons plus Teen Titans. JUST based off this one episode. The animation is easily comparable to some of the animated movies. Which is why it kills me even more that they are using Dick Grayson and not Tim! Even though it might as well be Tim anyway seeing as how this dude is such a freaking tech wiz... 

Anyway, yeah, awesome.

#93 Posted by brucephillwayne (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Well we have to remember this is earth 16 they used earth 16 so that they could have creative freedom to switch some stuff up and do what they want. make characters certain ages and shit.. i gotta say though, i dont care what FRICKEN earth they're on....they can be on mars 43 for all i care.. Batman shouldnt be fighting crime during the day.. wtf was that? all his villians should know dont fricken come out in the day time.. ONLY at night. thats the only thing that pissed me off. im glad to see Dick using tech because cmon He ISSSSS smart and raised by bruce who is infinitely smart. But yea. Connor was bad ass i must say. i believe this series will be awesome.

#94 Posted by SystemID (446 posts) - - Show Bio
@brucephillwayne:   I know what earth-16 is... and Batman fights crime in the day all the time. Ever heard of the Justice League?
#95 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7717 posts) - - Show Bio
   This should answer some questions.
#96 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERBOY WAS EPIC!

#97 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7717 posts) - - Show Bio

yesh he was. gren arrow is ocol with the hood

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.