Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 268 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice on Boomerang

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By not2baad

Last Sunday morning I was shocked to see reruns of Young Justice on CN's Boomerang channel I wonder if that is the finale nail in the coffin of YJ. Seems like they only put shows on there they have cancelled.

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Cole_Mercer

@not2baad: Out of all of the crappy shows on Cartoon Network, I can't believe they would even think about cancelling YJ

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

I don't think it's being cancelled because CN said Young Justice is returning in January, and because Boomerang also plays Ben 10: Omniverse, a fairly new cartoon.

If anything, it's just giving fans a little something to watch, and a way to catch up on missed episodes whilst not having to compromise their CN channel's current programming schedule.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By krspaceT

@The_Tree said:

I don't think it's being cancelled because CN said Young Justice is returning in January, and because Boomerang also plays Ben 10: Omniverse, a fairly new cartoon.

If anything, it's just giving fans a little something to watch, and a way to catch up on missed episodes whilst not having to compromise their CN channel's current programming schedule.

Wise man this guy is

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SoA

@not2baad: wow really? i was shocked to see pokemon and courage and johnny bravo on there , but glad to see courage and johnny bravo on there lol . but wow YJ ? really???

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By CrimsonCake

It's an omen :(

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheCrowbar

The Young Justice comic was cancelled too.

The show is at an end

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@The_Tree said:

Good point

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By not2baad

they showed muttely cartoons in place of YJ maybe a tech problem or cartoon network just hates YJ because thet don't sell enough toys.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.