Young Justice on Boomerang

#1 Edited by not2baad (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Sunday morning I was shocked to see reruns of Young Justice on CN's Boomerang channel I wonder if that is the finale nail in the coffin of YJ. Seems like they only put shows on there they have cancelled.

#2 Posted by Cole_Mercer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@not2baad: Out of all of the crappy shows on Cartoon Network, I can't believe they would even think about cancelling YJ

#3 Edited by The_Tree (7464 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's being cancelled because CN said Young Justice is returning in January, and because Boomerang also plays Ben 10: Omniverse, a fairly new cartoon.

If anything, it's just giving fans a little something to watch, and a way to catch up on missed episodes whilst not having to compromise their CN channel's current programming schedule.

#4 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

I don't think it's being cancelled because CN said Young Justice is returning in January, and because Boomerang also plays Ben 10: Omniverse, a fairly new cartoon.

If anything, it's just giving fans a little something to watch, and a way to catch up on missed episodes whilst not having to compromise their CN channel's current programming schedule.

Wise man this guy is

#5 Posted by SoA (4836 posts) - - Show Bio

@not2baad: wow really? i was shocked to see pokemon and courage and johnny bravo on there , but glad to see courage and johnny bravo on there lol . but wow YJ ? really???

#6 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an omen :(

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

The Young Justice comic was cancelled too.

The show is at an end

#8 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

Good point

#9 Posted by not2baad (548 posts) - - Show Bio

they showed muttely cartoons in place of YJ maybe a tech problem or cartoon network just hates YJ because thet don't sell enough toys.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.