Young Justice Legacy Interview and Gamplay Footage

Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Angry Joe interviews Sharon Scott, Lead Story/Editor of Young Justice Legacy, Brandon Vietti and Greg Wiseman, the series producers. They explore why they're timejumps, why the roster changes and much more. Also info on Young Justice Legacy

#1 Posted by Twentyfive (2405 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish it was a fighting game. License-based games are rarely worth the money.

#2 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

But Arkham Asylum was a license-based game isnt it?

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

I am for one impressed with what I've seen! I've also heard that they're cleaning up the graphics (or something to that effect), so it actually might look better than that. I love, love LOVE the Marvel Ultimate Alliance/X-Men Legends Games so this is gonna be great I'm sure.

I also like that they explained the 3 characters limit and went more into the team Alpha, Beta and Gamma thing. good stuff.

#4 Posted by ReclaimerM3GTR (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly nothing wrong with the Marvel UA gameplay. This makes the game actually look playable. I feared it was gonna be crap

#5 Posted by War Killer (19500 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm interested now. I do like that this takes place between season 1 and 2, and from the look of the roster I get the feeling we may see the events that lead to...

I do like the roster of heroes who are playable as well.
#6 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, just watched the video of the interview that I didnt get to see earlier, WOW! YAY! My 2nd favourite cartoon is having its own game. yippie

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12284 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting, I didn't know they had always planned to jump in time if they had a second season. Perhaps if they would of let fans in on this there wouldn't have been such backlash

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.