Young Justice Jan 21, Episode Villian Revealed Spoiler Alert!!

#1 Posted by tyekoon (80 posts) - - Show Bio

 

Mister Twister is his name, and he will appear in the Welcome to Happy Harbor episode airing Jan 21, at 7:00pm  
Episode Synopsis: The Young Justice group face off against Mister Twister, under the false belief that Mister Twister is really Red Tornado testing them.    
#2 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#4 Posted by Falcon9 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool, I likey

#5 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio

Now to wait two weeks for an actual new episode.

#6 Posted by ComicMan24 (147056 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good.
 
@danhimself said:

" awww no Mighty Endowed???? "

lol I doubt we will ever see her in the show. But could you imagine her there? lol
#7 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" Looks good.
 
@danhimself said:
" awww no Mighty Endowed???? "
lol I doubt we will ever see her in the show. But could you imagine her there? lol "
thousands of small boys would hit puberty instantaneously every where
#8 Posted by ComicMan24 (147056 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" Looks good.
 
@danhimself said:
" awww no Mighty Endowed???? "
lol I doubt we will ever see her in the show. But could you imagine her there? lol "
thousands of small boys would hit puberty instantaneously every where "
lol Cartoons would never be the same for them lol
#9 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @danhimself said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" Looks good.
 
@danhimself said:
" awww no Mighty Endowed???? "
lol I doubt we will ever see her in the show. But could you imagine her there? lol "
thousands of small boys would hit puberty instantaneously every where "
lol Cartoons would never be the same for them lol "
yeah kids today never had Thundercats and Cheetara
#10 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2245 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy:
Ikno i hate that they did that!
#11 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

NICE Happy Harbor! I live in RI!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.