Young Justice: Invasion "Darkest" Previews and Images Updated!

Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

This episode focuses on the reveal of the partner, Black Beetle, and Blue Beetle's clash with him, the episode also includes Tim Drake in "Civies", Despero, Aqualad being a badass while looking over the "stock", and of course.... FREAKIN' Deathstroke and a New Tigress (Artemis).

Synopsis: Black Manta has a new mission for his son — a mission that should prove once and for all exactly whose side Aqualad is on!

Updated

Deathstroke looking awesome with a pony tail and Artemis working the Tigress Costume
Tim Drake working the Casual Wear
Oh God! Robo-nuts!
They see me rollin'
Prepare the Meat
Staring into my soul!
Hangin' with Dad
Heeeeeeeeey Guuuuurl! Wanna see MY Icicle junior!
Aretmis and Aqualad just sitting and thinking... evil thoughts
Mal and Karen in College
Your not feeling the Mode!
Blue Beetle is AWESOME!
Did Icicle just try to hit on you!?
watching some Teen Titans

So what do you think? Speculate below.

#1 Edited by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally... these look awesome!! Too bad it's my grandparents anniversary this weekend and I won't be able to see it till Monday!! :(

#2 Posted by Skaddix (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I love your captions

#3 Posted by NICKXH (224 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing the episode "True Colors" and judging from the picture with Deathstroke and Tigress, I'm gonna guess that in the next episode they will go after Sportsmaster and he finds out that Tigress is in fact his daughter Artemis.

#4 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

@NICKXH said:

After seeing the episode "True Colors" and judging from the picture with Deathstroke and Tigress, I'm gonna guess that in the next episode they will go after Sportsmaster and he finds out that Tigress is in fact his daughter Artemis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.