Young justice Invasion: Darkest.

#1 Edited by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio

this was a great episode and loved the end part with dick and wally!

#3 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite part was definitely the confrontation between Dick and Wally at the end. Great episode all around though.

#4 Posted by CrimsonCake (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised they would just let Artemis join them without question.

#5 Posted by VampireSelektor (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

I'm surprised they would just let Artemis join them without question.

Nightwing must have forged a convincing background for "Tigress".

#6 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@VampireSelektor said:

@CrimsonCake said:

I'm surprised they would just let Artemis join them without question.

Nightwing must have forged a convincing background for "Tigress".

#7 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

wow this issue freaking rocks. I hope we get a season 3.

#8 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

such a great episode, Love this show!! GL:TAS is awesome as well,the writers of these shows are amazing.

#9 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

My favorite part was definitely the confrontation between Dick and Wally at the end. Great episode all around though.

Yeah their friendship is breaking apart.

#11 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@xtremekidx said:

this was a great episode and loved the end part with dick and wally!

It was cool because Wally was agressive and stressed, but you could tell he was worried because his best friend(s) almost died.

#12 Posted by ckenn99 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake: They Terrors were questioning it in the beginining, until she said something that kinda freaked them out.

#13 Posted by Vitacura (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally annoys me, dude if you aren't going to help then at least don't make thinfs worst, I pretty much dubt that he said anything that Nightwing hasn't thought himself. Is not like anyone else has any idea or is doing anything about The Light.

#14 Posted by abeyance (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving Artemis the codename Tigress isn't the smartest move. What if they run into Sportsmaster. He is bound to recall his ex-wife's old villainess identity. You also have Kaldur pausing to look at Tula's memorial, he hasn't turned now but there is room for change while working with his father. Also what's up with the Terror Twins, I thought they were in custody. The whole supervillains escaping is so annoying.

#15 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

That was five years ago perfectly possible they got out the normal way.

#16 Posted by gerrylum (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@abeyance said:

Giving Artemis the codename Tigress isn't the smartest move. What if they run into Sportsmaster. He is bound to recall his ex-wife's old villainess identity.

I'm pretty sure Artemis' mom went by "Huntress", not "Tigress".

#17 Posted by abeyance (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@gerrylum: Oops her mom was the original Tigress in the comics. You're right she's called Huntress in Young Justice.

#18 Edited by gerrylum (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@abeyance said:

@gerrylum: Oops her mom was the original Tigress in the comics. You're right she's called Huntress in Young Justice.

Yeah, looks like you're right. She went by Tigress briefly in the comics, then used Huntress.

#19 Posted by kasino (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally is just scared for his GF

Dick shouldn't be listening everything was explained with great detail

#20 Posted by Kavahaden (122 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by abeyance (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kavahaden: I didn't mean for looking at Tula's grave to equate to him being good. I believe he might still be good, but the more he thinks about Tula's death he may go darkside. He hesitated to blow up the lair, and seemingly gave Robin intel (might be useless info), he also has Artemis watching him. So to me that indicates he is still good for now.

#22 Posted by KZR (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@xtremekidx: My favorite part of the episode as well. Thought their interaction was really good. Really miss them in Teen Titans. At least Nightwing's got his own comic series but Wally...

#23 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasino said:

Wally is just scared for his GF

Dick shouldn't be listening everything was explained with great detail

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.