Young Justice "Humanity"

• 62 results
#1 Posted by Bestostero (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

Looks like Robin might pair up with Zatanna if she joins the team later on...he was very smitten by her lol I hope she joins the team permanently soon!

The Red Tornado storyline was very sweet, and I'm sure he's cleared of being the mole in the group...

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, gonna watchi this in a bit.

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this show ever have a decent episode...meaning its just one great episode after another...never a bad one or even a decent one. It's unfair to all other animated shows that this show is so awesome

I love how they play around with the characters, having Morrow as villain that has been plotting against super heroes for a decades was a clever touch even using superheroes such as Firebrand to recycle into the story was original. Zatanna, while not having a load of development was humorous and unique...it was also great that she is just learning and not a walking plot device like she is sometimes in the comics.

good stuff.....

#4 Posted by sladewilson30 (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@xhavoc86: I'm not so sure she will for awhile, because Zatara said now she'll never join the team.

#5 Posted by Bestostero (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladewilson30 said:

@xhavoc86: I'm not so sure she will for awhile, because Zatara said now she'll never join the team.

Stick in the mud :(

I thought it was hilarious when he yelled at Black Canary lol

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@xhavoc86: 3 words: Grounded For Life

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: Amen!
#8 Posted by Burnstar1230 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna: "Tornado never knew my moves!"

Robin: "And I bet you have some good ones"

dude is only thirteen. What does he know about 'moves'? lol.

Annataz, dednuorg rof efil says Zatara. Anyways, its nice that its a DC show that doesn't focus on a Batman, Superman, or any of the mainstream heroes. Who ever thought of having several episodes focused around Red Tornado and his mythos?

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio

It kind of annoys me having Zatanna so young, I mean there is plenty of young superhero's without having to de-age current ones. Couldn't it have been Traci 13?

#10 Posted by War Killer (19860 posts) - - Show Bio
@Burnstar1230 said:

Dude, it's Dick freakin' Grayson, there's a reason he's called the "Boy WONDER" xP

@sladewilson30 said:

Just because he said that doesn't mean she won't. Just watching how she interacted with the team you could tell she would fit in nicely, I mean even Artemis said so, lol

@spiderbat87 said:

It kind of annoys me having Zatanna so young, I mean there is plenty of young superhero's without having to de-age current ones. Couldn't it have been Traci 13? 

The series takes places in an alternate reality, so I really don't see what's wrong with Zatanna being a teenager. It's a nice change and something new that we've never seen before so I didn't mind the minor change.

Overall, I hope Zatanna joins the team by the end of the season, she was a fun character and I loved her in this episode!!! ^_^
#11 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

@Burnstar1230 said:

Dude, it's Dick freakin' Grayson, there's a reason he's called the "Boy WONDER" xP

@sladewilson30 said:

Just because he said that doesn't mean she won't. Just watching how she interacted with the team you could tell she would fit in nicely, I mean even Artemis said so, lol

@spiderbat87 said:

It kind of annoys me having Zatanna so young, I mean there is plenty of young superhero's without having to de-age current ones. Couldn't it have been Traci 13?

The series takes places in an alternate reality, so I really don't see what's wrong with Zatanna being a teenager. It's a nice change and something new that we've never seen before so I didn't mind the minor change. Overall, I hope Zatanna joins the team by the end of the season, she was a fun character and I loved her in this episode!!! ^_^

This post = Win x 3. Think about it. WIN TIMES 3.

@SpiderBat87: It makes sense, having Traci 13 would be mega stupid.

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@War Killer said:

@Burnstar1230 said:

@sladewilson30 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

It kind of annoys me having Zatanna so young, I mean there is plenty of young superhero's without having to de-age current ones. Couldn't it have been Traci 13?

The series takes places in an alternate reality, so I really don't see what's wrong with Zatanna being a teenager. It's a nice change and something new that we've never seen before so I didn't mind the minor change. Overall, I hope Zatanna joins the team by the end of the season, she was a fun character and I loved her in this episode!!! ^_^

This post = Win x 3. Think about it. WIN TIMES 3.

@SpiderBat87: It makes sense, having Traci 13 would be mega stupid.

@War Killer said:
@Burnstar1230 said:

@sladewilson30 said:

@spiderbat87 said:

The series takes places in an alternate reality, so I really don't see what's wrong with Zatanna being a teenager. It's a nice change and something new that we've never seen before so I didn't mind the minor change. Overall, I hope Zatanna joins the team by the end of the season, she was a fun character and I loved her in this episode!!! ^_^
Theres so many other teen heros that need mainstream exposure other than just deciding Zantanna should be a teenager 
#13 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: they deaged Robin and Kid Flash i don't see why your suprised i expect them to deage more heros eventually

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@spiderbat87: they deaged Robin and Kid Flash i don't see why your suprised i expect them to deage more heros eventually

Yes deaged them to the age they where when they first started out/appeared, Zat was never that young. Anyway thats not my beef, my problem is there are so many other teenage characters to chose that need more mainstream exposer why did they have to just make a teen hero instead of using an existing one.
#15 Posted by Ms. Omega (4372 posts) - - Show Bio

This episode was great was kinda suprised to see Zatanna in it :)

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87:Zatanna hasn't had much Mainstream exposure, and honestly she should get her exposure before other character like Traci 13 who don't even have a solid foundation do.

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87:Zatanna hasn't had much Mainstream exposure, and honestly she should get her exposure before other character like Traci 13 who don't even have a solid foundation do.

Shes had plenty with JLU and smallville. Thats the problem shes not going to get a solid foundation if they dont push her or the other young heros more.
#18 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

Shes had plenty with JLU and smallville. Thats the problem shes not going to get a solid foundation if they dont push her or the other young heros more.

She had 1 episode without powers in Batman and 1 episode in JLU and half an episode in JL. That's about it, excluding a few camoes and Smallville. The way I see it its pointless to put a character that doesn't even have a solid foundation within comics and put them within the animated series. Many more characters deserve this before Traci. Many. Oh so many. But I appreciate your opinion, I'm not saying its wrong, I just disagree. Strongly. Very Strongly :P

#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

She had 1 episode without powers in Batman and 1 episode in JLU and half an episode in JL. That's about it, excluding a few camoes and Smallville. The way I see it its pointless to put a character that doesn't even have a solid foundation within comics and put them within the animated series. Many more characters deserve this before Traci. Many. Oh so many. But I appreciate your opinion, I'm not saying its wrong, I just disagree. Strongly. Very Strongly :P

Traci was just an example, there's oh so many YOUNG hero's that deserve it more than Zat 
#20 Posted by Bestostero (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: They probably added Zatanna because her relationship with Zatara, most likely... he will someone that will die in the series.

#21 Posted by War Killer (19860 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because Zatanna was one of the FIRST young superhero to appear in the show doesn't mean she will be the ONLY one to appear. She was in one episode, was a great character, had some great moments with the team, and was fun overall. As well, we know she won't be joining the team anytime soon as her father said so (for now...) so stop freaking out that other young heroes "aren't getting the spotlight" because I'm positive we'll see more pop up in future episodes; just enjoy the show for what it is and stop whining because so-and-so didn't appear in one episode...

#22 Posted by Bestostero (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically, she wasn't the first young hero... Aquagirl, Tempest were the first to appear that are "sideline" characters... Rocket too technically... Red Arrow too I would say, but he will DEFINITELY be joining the team for sure.

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: Is this aimed at me?
#24 Edited by War Killer (19860 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:

Yeah, and anyone who thinks Zatanna doesn't deserve the spotlight. I understand that people want more characters to appear, but the fact is that she's only appeared in one episode so far and probably won't appear again for a while now. There will be plenty of time for other young heroes to get this chance to shine, so I don't see why others are going on about how Zatanna doesn't deserve her chance to shine. She's a great character who, like mentioned before in this thread, hasn't really gotten much exposure other than a few appearances in  other TV shows.

And even if she does eventually join the team, she won't be the last and others will appear sooner or later so it just gives you even more reason to keep watching the show :P

@xhavoc86

said:

Technically, she wasn't the first young hero... Aquagirl, Tempest were the first to appear that are "sideline" characters... Rocket too technically... Red Arrow too I would say, but he will DEFINITELY be joining the team for sure.

I said one of the first, but other than Red Arrow, she has been the only young hero to appear so far who possibly might join the team in the future. Aquagirl and Tempest were just there as supporting cast for Aqualad.
#25 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

@spiderbat87 said:
Yeah, and anyone who thinks Zatanna doesn't deserve the spotlight. I understand that people want more characters to appear, but the fact is that she's only appeared in one episode so far and probably won't appear again for a while now. There will be plenty of time for other young heroes to get this chance to shine, so I don't see why others are going on about how Zatanna doesn't deserve her chance to shine. She's a great character who, like mentioned before in this thread, hasn't really gotten much exposure other than a few appearances in other TV shows.

And even if she does eventually join the team, she won't be the last and others appears sooner or later so it just gives you even more reason to keep watching the show :P

@xhavoc86 said:

I said one of the first, but other that Red Arrow, she has been the only young hero to appear so far who possibly might join the team in the future. Aquagirl and Tempest were just there as supporting cast for Aqualad.

I agree with this 101 %

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32129 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
@spiderbat87 said:

Yeah, and anyone who thinks Zatanna doesn't deserve the spotlight. I understand that people want more characters to appear, but the fact is that she's only appeared in one episode so far and probably won't appear again for a while now. There will be plenty of time for other young heroes to get this chance to shine, so I don't see why others are going on about how Zatanna doesn't deserve her chance to shine. She's a great character who, like mentioned before in this thread, hasn't really gotten much exposure other than a few appearances in  other TV shows.

And even if she does eventually join the team, she won't be the last and others will appear sooner or later so it just gives you even more reason to keep watching the show :P

@xhavoc86

said:

I said one of the first, but other than Red Arrow, she has been the only young hero to appear so far who possibly might join the team in the future. Aquagirl and Tempest were just there as supporting cast for Aqualad.
I'll remember to keep my opinions to my self in future 
#27 Posted by TheCupcakeAvenger (62 posts) - - Show Bio

With the Zatanna thing, isn't she roughly the same age as Dick in the mainstream universe? If not, a few years older? That would fit here with Dick still being Robin and him being the youngest member of the team. So yeah it's younger than she is in the comics, but at the same time, Dick and Wally are younger here as well.

#28 Posted by MrMazz (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

This was probably the best episode since the Aqualda going home ep I love the ig action stuff but thats not why you stay with these shows. If anyone will be the mole its Zatanna she's new and they could always say she is under some sort of spell or something.

#29 Posted by Kairan1979 (16702 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrMazz
I do not believe that Zatanna is a mole.
I'm still sure this is Superboy. If he gets more powers while being in mind-controlled mode (like 'Kal-El' in Smallville could fly while Clark couldn't), it takes the whole Young Justice to stop him.
#30 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda hope the team stays mostly the same but other teen heroes show up from time to time like Zatanna did.

#31 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

this episode was my favorite since Aqualad episode homefront avengers might have their work cut out for them if they don't air season 2 

#32 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been watching the recent YJ episodes, I didn't know they were on. But would love to see him and Zatanna dating.

#33 Posted by SmoothJammin (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

Robins a pimp. Whats babs don't know won't hurt her!

#34 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmoothJammin said:

Robins a pimp. Whats babs don't know won't hurt her!

You got that right. Babs smart so Robins better be smarter or else...

#35 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell let's not forget the episode Targets where we saw all those super kids.

#36 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

@Burnstar1230 said:

Yeah!!! Finality some "love action" for Dick :D like they used say "Go for them Tiger"

#37 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1 said:

@War Killer said:

@Burnstar1230 said:

Yeah!!! Finality some "love action" for Dick :D like they used say "Go for them Tiger"

"Go get em , Tiger"

#38 Edited by teamextrodinary15 (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved this episode and just keep looking foward to the next episodes. YJ is a great show!

#39 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

Also she was a main charecter in Justice League Heros

#40 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

Blah. That doesn't count for much. Played that game a whole bunch, but it didn't do well. At all. Zatanna is a very prominent DC character, she needs more than what she has.

#41 Posted by Joygirl (18033 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm all for Zatanna joining the team. She was funny and cool, a unique character without being gimmicky, and her miscellaneous powerset nicely complements the team. The Zat/Robin thing was kinda cute too. "Be as chalant as you like."

#42 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

Blah. That doesn't count for much. Played that game a whole bunch, but it didn't do well. At all. Zatanna is a very prominent DC character, she needs more than what she has.

I couldn't agree more just making sure all the time she's been in the spotlight got counted. still that was a pretty good game in my opinion

#43 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

I couldn't agree more just making sure all the time she's been in the spotlight got counted. still that was a pretty good game in my opinion

Never said the contrary, but regarless of how much fans like it, its how well it does within the Gaming community both professional and not, that determines how well the game did, not how well it did within the comic book community.

#44 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

Well the show takes place in the early days so she's not really big yet.

#45 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil said:

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@ReVamp said:

Well the show takes place in the early days so she's not really big yet.

You misunderstand. I'm saying that she's really big within the DC universe and deserves more exposure.
#46 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

I got my first Zatanna exposure on the justice league (Unlimited?) episode where Wonder Woman was turned into a pig. I said "Hey, she's pretty cool, and funny." Kevin Conroy's a great singer.

#47 Posted by Joygirl (18033 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I bluuuue... am I bluuue... ain't these teeears in my eeeyes, tellin' yooou... honestly I only like that song when Batman sings it. I wish he would sing the whole thing so I could make a CD of it. I would listen to it daily.

#48 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl
As do I. It was great.
#49 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup true to the above posts. well most of them.

#50 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.