Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice "Homefront"

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bestostero

This episode made me like Artemis much more...I'm liking her story with Cheshire and Sportsmaster.

Red Tornado's storyline is getting interesting too!

Cameo with Barbara Gordon was GREAT! I love how this show is doing cameos, Wendy and Marvin, Bumblebee, etc...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Bette/Flamebird was the blonde girl in the beginning..I am thinking

I love how Weisman is utilizing a lot of lesser known characters like Red Volcano and Red Torpedo (though there genders were reversed)...its a great show

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I really liked this episode. I really enjoyed the story on Artemis. I want to learn more about her character because she she seems like the mystery character on the show. They keep talking about the betrayer on the team and it seems like Artemis is the sure bet just because her past is a mystery but I have a feeling it is someone else and the writers want to make us think it is her.

I also loved seeing a cameo with Barbara I hope we get to see Batgirl soon on the show. Also loved in that scene that Dick and Artemis go to the same school. I wonder if they will figure out each other idenities because of this. It is going to be interesting to see.

Can't wait to see more episodes to come.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Although Artemis was supposed to be the focus point of this episode, i couldn't help but be impressed with Robin, the guy is just awesome

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Gambit1024

I loved Barbara's cameo, but Superboy only caring about Meghan isn't going well with me.

Robin and Artemis kicked so much ass together. Hopefully the next episode will focus on Kid Flash and Aqualad. And I heard Red Tornado will be replaced by Captain Marvel. Is that true?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BatteredArmor

Good episode but now more than ever it seems like there mixing Tim and Dick....not to sure i like it

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@Gambit1024: I would love it if Captain Marvel was brought in, it'd be interesting to see him try to mentor people who are technically older than him and them seeing him as an adult, that alone is full of story possibilities

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By MrMazz

The beggining bit at the school made me lol. Not quiet sure how I feel about Artemis portrayla she went from self assured arrow check to the fetal position pretty quick. Still solid episode glad it didn't end in a zomg the LIGHT reference.

Artemis as the mole makes to much sense my money is on MM or Superboy with some sort of they don't know they are doing it added in.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gambit1024

@joshmightbe: I know! I hope it's true. Captain Marvel would be the ideal choice to be with this team as a mentor. And the screen time wouldn't hurt either. He needs to be recognized.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By joshmightbe

@Gambit1024: As an added bonus they could always have him beat the holy hell out of almost any of their recurring villains if he needed to

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle
    @joshmightbe said:

@Gambit1024: I would love it if Captain Marvel was brought in, it'd be interesting to see him try to mentor people who are technically older than him and them seeing him as an adult, that alone is full of story possibilities

Good point, I think the writers had the same idea. I hope he will accompany the team in the episode where they fight the Injustce League...because Black Adam is there.

I think they will tie up the Red Tornado traitor story though and he will resume duty as there den mother...isn't Black Canary supposed to be training them also...where has she been
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By joshmightbe

@cattlebattle: I doubt Billy would be capable of sitting on the side lines while the team went on missions I could understand it from Red Tornado who was considering it logically but it'd be totally out of character for Billy

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
    @joshmightbe said:

@cattlebattle: I doubt Billy would be capable of sitting on the side lines while the team went on missions I could understand it from Red Tornado who was considering it logically but it'd be totally out of character for Billy

Well a commercial for new episodes definitely reveals him in the field with Aqualad, as they are outside and Aqualad has his "stealth" costume on...this is probably the next new episode as the episode synopsis states they go to India. I'm saying though, I hope he joins them when they are up against the Injustice League..just to see him and Black Adam duke it out
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By joshmightbe

@cattlebattle: They'd need him against Adam who lets face it could slaughter the whole team

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

#15  Edited By JonesDeini

@xhavoc86 said:

This episode made me like Artemis much more...I'm liking her story with Cheshire and Sportsmaster.

Red Tornado's storyline is getting interesting too!

Cameo with Barbara Gordon was GREAT! I love how this show is doing cameos, Wendy and Marvin, Bumblebee, etc...

I hate Sportsmaster. I cant' ever take that dude seriously. Great show though, love the cameos, folk.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
    @joshmightbe said:

@cattlebattle: They'd need him against Adam who lets face it could slaughter the whole team

yup. they are going to be in trouble...I have no doubt its a set up of some sort, possibly by the teams "mole"....should be interesting

No Caption Provided
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By danhimself

this episode made me pretty sure that Artemis is NOT the traitor

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gambit1024

@joshmightbe: That'd be so awesome.

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MrMazz

@cattlebattle: where did that screen cap come from?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cattlebattle
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle
    @MrMazz said:

@cattlebattle: where did that screen cap come from?

my bad...go to page 10 of the link that takes you to the tumblr site. its at the bottom of the page
    MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrMazz

@cattlebattle: thanks that tumblog gave me some lols

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SurelockeHomes
    @danhimself said:

Yeah she's definitely not.
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jrock85

I don't like how they've got the generations mixed up. Tim should be Robin and Bart should be Kid Flash.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bestostero

@SurelockeHomes said:

@danhimself said:

I wouldn't be so sure! I still believe she's the true mole. It doesn't make sense for Red Tornado to leave them there, not capturing them, still alive....if he was the real mole. They probably did that to throw off the heat from Artemis. She was the quickest to throw Red Tornado under the bus to the league.

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SurelockeHomes
    @xhavoc86
    But she went into the fetal position. The fact that we could see her struggle/fear even when no one else was around is why I think she's not it. If she was it, she should probably be calm when no one else is around. Unless she was it and they sent them in without her knowledge and they didn't actually plan on harming her.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By joshmightbe

@jrock85: Dick was the Original Robin and Wally was the Original Kid Flash

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i think M'egan is the traitor...she was in the comics at least

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Obtrusive

I don't trust her, green arrow is an only child. How do you get a niece when your an only child. I bet batman did his homework though, so she will turn out ok.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Obtrusive

Your guys' issues with the show are legit, the thing that bothers me most is when Artemis pulls back both string on her bow instead of just one. She must not have gotten the full tutorial on her bow.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jrock85

@joshmightbe said:

@jrock85: Dick was the Original Robin and Wally was the Original Kid Flash

I know, but Tim, Bart, Ms. Martian, Superboy, and the current Aqualad are all part of the same generation. That's what I meant when I said that they have the generations mixed up by having Dick and Wally on this team.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By joshmightbe

@jrock85: I'm just glad Wally is getting some spot light

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jrock85

@joshmightbe: The episode when he put on Doctor Fate's helmet was one of my favorites.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By joshmightbe

@jrock85: Now if we could get him back in the comics we'd be golden

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jrock85

@joshmightbe said:

@jrock85: Now if we could get him back in the comics we'd be golden

I suspect that he we'll be, eventually. At least I hope so.

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EmmaGrace

Superboy + Miss Martian = <333333

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cattlebattle
    @xhavoc86 said:

@SurelockeHomes said:

@danhimself said:

I wouldn't be so sure! I still believe she's the true mole. It doesn't make sense for Red Tornado to leave them there, not capturing them, still alive....if he was the real mole. They probably did that to throw off the heat from Artemis. She was the quickest to throw Red Tornado under the bus to the league.

The goal,as sort of evidenced in "welcome to Happy Harbor" was presumably to reclaim Red Tornado by TO Morrow (he built red tornado in the comics) so the attack on the teams headquarters had nothing to do with the mole story  or actually killing the team, they were there for Red Tornado and Tornado alone....as I see it

Artemis is obviously not likely the mole at this point, the tie in comic has shown that she joins the team with good intent. When she is lying about being GAs niece its because she is ashamed of her family being criminals. I would put more stock in Superboy at this point, he is obviously a product of Cadmus, basically made a deal with Dubbilex to escape Cadmus...and keeps evidencing that he is way more intelligent and conniving then we were initially led to believe
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bestostero

@cattlebattle: It has to be Artemis, don't you remember her uninhibited rant about her dad testing her and wanting her to kill Kid Flash and the other young justice members when they had their memories wiped in Bialya? And her hesitance to get her mind read by Miss Martian?

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By fodigg

I thought this was a solid, solid episode for characterization. From Kid Flash's science smarts, to Robin's courage and experience, to Artemis' struggles, to the budding romance between Connor and Megan, to Aqualad's awkward attempts to search for the mole, to the various cameos. The villains were a credible threat who raised the stakes by invading their hideout and the cliffhanger was perfect. Great stuff all around.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cattlebattle
    @xhavoc86 said:

@cattlebattle: It has to be Artemis, don't you remember her uninhibited rant about her dad testing her and wanting her to kill Kid Flash and the other young justice members when they had their memories wiped in Bialya? And her hesitance to get her mind read by Miss Martian?

Her dad trained her to kill heroes....maybe. She was operating in the frame of mind of 6 months prior to that. She has obviously reformed. The tie in comic shows just that and Homefront was pretty good explanation right there...as she even states she has a new family now (talking about the team) as she is talking to herself.

She probably didn't want her mind read because her family is are all criminals, she ashamed. If the team knew that her father was Sportsmaster they would definitely kick her out of the group. So, she could have been very well trained to kill, just not necessarily trained to kill the team
    soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By soccersss
    @cattlebattle

Homefront really sold YJ to me. I have a feeling that the traitor is gonna be M'gann. There is still the possibility that she is a white martian. It is always the person you least suspect. Remember the episode when she was going on how everyone treated the white martian like crap. she might have some anger issues or a revenge motive and that could be the reason why she tries so hard so hard to be nice to everyone.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cattlebattle
    @soccersss said:
    @cattlebattle:  Homefront really sold YJ to me. I have a feeling that the traitor is gonna be M'gann. There is still the possibility that she is a white martian. It is always the person you least suspect. Remember the episode when she was going on how everyone treated the white martian like crap. she might have some anger issues or a revenge motive and that could be the reason why she tries so hard so hard to be nice to everyone.
    Definitley could be her, I think it maybe Superboy, he has showing that he is a little more conniving than originally suspected. He also was a Cadmus weapon in the first place, perhaps he is betraying the team without even realizing he is doing so

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.